Second Child dies while under ICE/border guard control [title fixed] - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Would the same people who empty out water bottles left in the desert by charities also let a child die? Of course they would. I mean, these are the same people who rip children from their parents' arms so they can cage and rape them. They're living the conservative dream of not just fucking everyone on American soil, but actually penetrating them.

Republicans want to deny healthcare to American citizens. You bet your ass they'd jerk themselves raw doing it to a poor immigrant child.
SpecialOlympian wrote:Would the same people who empty out water bottles left in the desert by charities also let a child die? Of course they would. I mean, these are the same people who rip children from their parents' arms so they can cage and rape them. They're living the conservative dream of not just fucking everyone on American soil, but actually penetrating them.

Republicans want to deny healthcare to American citizens. You bet your ass they'd jerk themselves raw doing it to a poor immigrant child.

They also kill puppies, kittens and baby birds! :roll:
SpecialOlympian wrote:Actually, once you're incarcerated the state is responsible for your body.

Your charges would imply that ICE is engaged in germ warfare against 8-year old kids. That's ludicrous. He was taken to the hospital. Medical professionals treated him, observed him, and released him back into ICE custody. The boy vomited and he was again taken to the hospital where he died. That does not create a presumption that ICE murdered the boy.
They delayed taking him to the hospital and put the blame on the father who, for some reason, they won't let speak to journalists. Because ICE loves killing children, separating them from their families, putting them in desert camp tents, caging them, doping them up, etc. They love torturing children, and this is perfectly in line with conservative ideology.

Reactionary ideology won't let you abort a fetus, but they'll gladly cut the social safety net so the parent(s) of said child have as little support as possible. This is because doing so maximizes the potential for suffering (you can't torture an aborted fetus), which is the end goal of conservatism.
SpecialOlympian wrote:They delayed taking him to the hospital and put the blame on the father who, for some reason, they won't let speak to journalists. Because ICE loves killing children, separating them from their families, putting them in desert camp tents, caging them, doping them up, etc. They love torturing children, and this is perfectly in line with conservative ideology.

ICE had nothing to do with this. They surrendered themselves to the Border Patrol agents, not ICE agents. I told you that before. The Border Patrol can only do what the law allows them to do and they are not medical professionals. The fathers brought those children with them because they had heard that it was easier to get in with a child. Besides that, it appears that the fathers never told the Border patrol agents there was anything wrong with those children. And the Doctor at the hospital they were taken to were the ones that prescribed those drugs. And some strains of the flu are deadly and apparently this was one of those. I also already posted something about grown people dying of swine flu, not just children.
ICE murdered those children in the name of every conservative American. This is the end result of what you believe: treating refugees as human filth who we must literally build a giant, stupid wall to stop from flowing into our pure and pristine white America as if they were a river of shit and not human beings.

Now give us a HallejuYah in the name of another child sacrificed at the altar of conservatism, sweet cheeks.

Your ideology has reduced you from defending obvious murderer James Fields to defending a virus. All in the name of Jesus. Wow, Christianity has made you such a good person.
SpecialOlympian wrote:ICE murdered those children in the name of every conservative American. ...Your ideology has reduced you from defending obvious murderer James Fields to defending a virus. All in the name of Jesus. Wow, Christianity has made you such a good person.

Your post seems like it is from someone that has gone crazy. I am not defending a virus. I want to defend the citizens of this nation from those that will bring a deadly virus inside our borders. And also whatever, it takes to keep them out is necessary to save the lives of our citizens from disease, murderers, drug dealers, rapists, and thieves.
Hindsite wrote:I want to defend the citizens of this nation from those that will bring a deadly virus inside our borders.

You're referring to people willfully surrendering themselves at the border, to be brutally murdered by ICE, as viruses.

Just like Jesus would do.

I mean I don't even disagree with you. It is a terrible decision for any parent to make to think they can willfully surrender their child's safety to the American people and government. Maybe instead of a wall we should just build a giant middle finger pointed southward? Seems like it would accomplish the same goal.
SpecialOlympian wrote:You're referring to people willfully surrendering themselves at the border, to be brutally murdered by ICE, as viruses.

Just like Jesus would do.

I mean I don't even disagree with you. It is a terrible decision for any parent to make to think they can willfully surrender their child's safety to the American people and government.

I did not say the people were viruses, but that they may be infected with a deadly virus that could infect U.S. citizens with an epidemic of disease. I am not Jesus and do not have the power to lay my hands on them and cure them.
SpecialOlympian wrote:Lets shut down all airports and docks then. So we can be safe. From a The Virus.

Good reasoning, brain champion.

Those people coming into the country that way must have papers so we know who they are and were they are coming from. So there is not need to shut them down normally.
SpecialOlympian wrote:What are you defining as normalcy? Is it killing children?

Maybe if we build a wall they can die elsewhere, and then all the liberals will shut up about how we're caging children.

I meant when there is no crisis or alerts. The wall will have entrances in select places to provide for better control of those crossing the border. It is dangerous to cross wilderness and desert areas, especially with children.
If you were genuinely concerned about their safety then the billions spent on a big, dumb wall could be better spent on having actual entry points. Even by your own ridiculous description of the wall as a compassionate entry point where we totally won't kill children it still doesn't make sense to build it, as the billions necessary to do so could be spent on actual food, water, shelter, and a fully funded wing of our government whose specific job it is to process asylum claims.

You don't actually have to fill nature with concrete in order to stop people from entering it. But that's immaterial, as you don't actually care about them.

You have accidentally described conservatism perfectly: If we do have to spend money on a problem, how can we do so without actually helping anyone? What is the most indirect and least efficient way to do this?

Just English and scottish actually. Absolute ho[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

We're getting some shocking claims coming through.[…]

Most of us non- white men have found a different […]

@Unthinking Majority Canada goes beyond just t[…]