End of maduro - hopefully. - Page 45 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Sivad wrote:She prefaced the entire discussion about the economy with a recognition of the "terrible mismanagement" and corruption of the government.

She said one very short sentence stating there was mismanagement and spent the rest of the interview talking about U.S. actions, how they're causing all the problems in Venezuela and the coup it is involved in.

:knife: I posted a video of Benjamin recognizing government mismanagement and corruption and calling for a negotiated settlement, you responded by dishonestly trying to downplay her statements.

She said one sentence and within the interview called out Guaido - who you're shilling for - as a fake. Did you watch it all?

He's the leader of the largest political coalition in the country.

His party holds 14 of 167 seats. :D

He called Lander a collaborator for doing exactly what Benjamin was doing in that video: recognizing government corruption and mismanagement and calling for negotiations.

No, he called Lander a collaborator for uh...collaborating with the CIA's puppet Guaido in meetings that were omitted from Lander's Democracy Now interview.

Lander never collaborated with Guaido on anything, in fact he's an outspoken critic of Guaido and the opposition.

DN didn't omit it, they just didn't shamelessly distort it in some lame attempt at pandering to their commie kid fan base.

Yes they did omit it and that's what Norton was pointing out; Guaido and Lander's meeting was reported on after the DN interview with Lander, a guy whose words you've taken as gospel like some kind of noob.

When Lander made that statement there were multiple polls from multiple polling agencies showing Guaido at well over 50% approval.

:lol:

No, Venezuelans first heard of Guaido when he was elected president of the national assembly.

:lol:
In Jan of this year when...what was happening in January of this year again? Tip: start at the beginning of this thread.

What exactly is so bizarre about it?

What's bizarre is he's in a party whose named after defending the constitution, yet any attempt to oust Maduro from power violates the same constitution.
skinster wrote:There was a U.S. coup against Chavez in 2002, it's in the doc above.

Chavez is no doubt a much stronger leader, and probably deserves more legitimacy. In fact I suspect less on the fairness of elections under his time.

Maduro cannot compare to either his predecessor or Turkey's Erdogan IMHO.
Pants-of-dog wrote:I would not be surprised to find out in 30 years that the CIA killed Chavez.

I have to say, nowadays regimes are no longer run on a single person. Assassinating a single leader is not a very smart move in general.

Still, if the case Chavez proves otherwise, then I must admit that CIA had made correct calculations, and it's the ruling party of Venezuela who failed to keep Chavez's work up, which IMHO justifies at least a sharing of power if regime change cannot be achieved.
The Canadian Association of Mining Companies is concerned about the situation in Venezuela.

The Canadian Association of Mining Companies has proof that Maduro is not the real president.

The Canadian Association of Mining Companies is worried about the deterioration of democracy in Venezuela.

The Canadian Association of Mining Companies would like to stop the violence, hunger, poverty and mayhem that has seized that country.

The Canadian Association of Mining Companies recommends starving the country in order to improve its chances of restoring democracy.

The Canadian Association of Mining Companies would only recommend warfare and terrorism if the starvation of the country doesn't restore democracy quickly enough for when fracking peaks.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mining_in_Venezuela
QatzelOk wrote:The Canadian Association of Mining Companies recommends starving the country in order to improve its chances of restoring democracy.

Yves Engler wrote:Ottawa has followed along (harassing Cuba with the USA) partly because it’s committed to overthrowing Venezuela’s government and an important talking point of the anti-Nicolás Maduro coalition is that Havana is propping him up. On May 3 Justin Trudeau called Cuban president Miguel Díaz-Canel to pressure him to join Ottawa’s effort to oust President Maduro. The release noted, “the Prime Minister, on behalf of the Lima Group [of countries hostile to Maduro], underscored the desire to see free and fair elections and the constitution upheld in Venezuela.” Four days later Foreign Minister Chrystia Freeland added to the diplomatic pressure on Havana. She told reporters, “Cuba needs to not be part of the problem in Venezuela, but become part of the solution.” A week later Freeland visited Cuba to discuss Venezuela.

Half the world's mining companies are registered in Canada. Those are Trudeau's constituents, along with the vacation corporations who shuttle a million Canadians to Cuba each year. It's all about the Benjamins.
skinster wrote:I was talking about 2 leaders likely being killed by their enemies, I didn't name any orgs.

You didn't, but Pants-of-dog did.

Pants-of-dog wrote: "I would not be surprised to find out in 30 years that the CIA killed Chavez."

skinster replied: "I reckon they did, just like they did with Arafat."
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Since Hamas would have been unable to enter the ho[…]

The bill proposed by Congress could easily be used[…]

@FiveofSwords " Franz [B]oas " Are[…]

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/178385974554[…]