Trump declares National Emergency: Wall must be built... - Page 13 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Believe what you want.

In the meantime, we'll build our wall (with many thanks to the Supreme Court) to keep out the undesirables...

And thanks to the thousands of our troops who will continue to live in substandard quarters because the commander and chief took the money the house appropriated for descent living conditions.

But it is way more important to pander to Trumps mouth-breathing followers that take care of our war veterans when they get home. But giving lip service to the military is just the thing these days.

I just love the chicken hawks who are quick with "thank you for your service" and who love to brandish their AR-15's while wearing second amendment hats, but don't give a rats ass that money was just taken from housing for our heroes to build a wall that is nothing more than a political stunt aimed at profoundly unintelligent people.
Drlee wrote:
And thanks to the thousands of our troops who will continue to live in substandard quarters because the commander and chief took the money the house appropriated for descent living conditions.

But it is way more important to pander to Trumps mouth-breathing followers that take care of our war veterans when they get home. But giving lip service to the military is just the thing these days.

I just love the chicken hawks who are quick with "thank you for your service" and who love to brandish their AR-15's while wearing second amendment hats, but don't give a rats ass that money was just taken from housing for our heroes to build a wall that is nothing more than a political stunt aimed at profoundly unintelligent people.

You've got to have priorities.

The wall is not a political stunt. If it was, the Democrats and many of the Republicans wouldn't be so extremely opposed to it.
Supreme Court Hands Big Victory to Trump Allowing Use of Pentagon Cash for Border Wall

JULY 27, 2019

Supreme Court gave the green light for the Trump administration to use $2.5 billion in Pentagon funds to build parts of the wall along the Mexican border. In a 5-4 ruling, the court’s conservative justices overturned a lower court decision and said the administration could begin using the money while the case proceeds.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/201 ... trump.html
Well, I think they should build the wall and keep building walls all over. That way when the vets who did not get the living conditions deal can then become part of the national defense of the ones digging tunnels underneath the wall. Lol.
Tainari88 wrote:Well, I think they should build the wall and keep building walls all over. That way when the vets who did not get the living conditions deal can then become part of the national defense of the ones digging tunnels underneath the wall. Lol.

Digging tunnels underneath a border wall is a lot more work than just walking across a border.
HalleluYah

Everybody is a little bit mixed. That is not wh[…]

There are some here who are applying for permanen[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

So if they are disarming the Ukrainian army why i[…]

The IDF did not raid the hospital until February 1[…]