Canada, Scheer Requests Trudeau's Resignation: Look where lobbying and globalist interference gets u - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Canada, Scheer Requests Trudeau's Resignation: Look where lobbying and globalist interference gets us

Along with hundreds of billions in debt. Now are our elected and appointed officials finally going to do justice by putting Canadians first through criminalizing lobbying and putting a stop to globalist interference which has been making our governing, main stream media and on line Canadian experience in modern day a completely insane lunatic fringe?!!

Are they too greedy, selfish and ignorant or are they going to start putting Canadians safety and well being first?!!

I do have more to share pending a resignation. My intuition and experience tells me there may be ulterior motives behind all of this as a whole. Think how would the globalist crime organization pull the wool over Canadian's eyes and give the illusion of trust to quell any resistance to their sick plans?! I remain skeptical but again have more to share pending a resignation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6XqGFOG3v8

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada
Scheer is a populist(Fascist) asshole with shit for policies. He's the lowest common denominator in AB, and will do shit in any election, as a result of that and his monkey-business with right-wing politics.

Scheer should resign before he ever suggests anyone else should. He's a corrupt, racist, fear-mongering twat.
None of the mainstream parties in Canada would be very different than Trudeau.

Interestingly though, his father really sold Canada to the globalists in 1974 when his regime decided Canada's deficits would be profitable to private globalist Banks. Before that, Canada paid its deficits by printing the money it needed. Zéro debt for future generations.

That's how he got great globalist media coverage for himself, Pierre Trudeau.
His media treatment was called "Trudeaumania" (by the media,) and it was His payment for selling out Canada.

Scheer is also a lobby-friendly hustler, and Bernier and Sing also have a price and GoFundMe demeanor.

Canada wont improve its system by rotating the same tired twitscape of social- climbing whores.

Mexico, LoL, why would anyone nuke Mexico. Drlee[…]

Major General Harri Ohra-Aho on Russia's decision […]

Uh...there isn't an 'England gene'...if that is w[…]

Back on topic , here are my results . Care-85 […]