Terrorist Attack Against Muslims in New Zealand attributed to White Supremacists - Page 9 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

ness31 wrote:Now, everyone can keep pretending like he is an unhinged, hateful, uneducated crazy dude, but that would be dishonest.

He killed 50 people out of pure idiocy, that makes him about as ignorant and unhinged as they come. All he did was help the liberals advance their agenda, those fuckers love it when some deranged nut goes on killing spree.
Sivad wrote:He killed 50 people out of pure idiocy,

You see that should make us suspicious right there. people need to start by asking one simple question:

How many Muslims did Brevik kill?

You don't need to be super intelligent to answer that question. You just need to be not a complete moron. You don't need a Post Graduate education to answer that question, you just need to be able to use Google. You don't need to spend years researching Brevik to get a pretty good idea, you just need to bother to read to line three of his Wikipedia page.

Killing people is difficult, even when they are unarmed. Its just not like it is in the movies, Game of Thrones or computer games. To kill lots of people, on your own, without military training and on first attempt is really, really hard. This is why the large majority of Muslims who set out to attack us, don't end up seriously injuring someone, let alone killing someone. This why we have "Four Lions" syndrome. Brevik was a highly intelligent, highly functional individual, his attack was meticulously planned and thought through, but as one would expect, the purpose of the attack was also very carefully thought through. Brevik wasn't some white trash ape type - "ooh, ooh, ooh, lets kill some Muslims, oh, ooh, ooh, lets kill some Muslims."

No Brevik was very careful to only target "people of privilege". He had a rare insight into Cultural Marxism. He knew his enemmy and he he understood its weaknesses. His targets were overwhelmingly White and middle class, and unlikely to be real Muslims. So why does this idiot attack Mosques? He's supposed to be angry about immigration. Were any of these mosques attendees in charge of New Zealand's immigration policy? Were any of the parents of the victims in charge of immigration policy.

So we need to say this to Main Stream Media: At least get your story straight. Is this a highly intelligent, highly functional self motivating individual capable of meticulous planning and forethought or is it some ignorant, stupid, useless, piece of white trash, angrily lashing out, who's been manipulated and primed by the YouTube celebrity Islamophobic intellectuals like Sam Harris, Christopher Hitchens and Douglas Murray.
SolarCross wrote:Fair enough, but what else can we call "islamophobia" then? Islamophobia is a pretty snappy term.

"Islamosceptic"

I have used the term Isalamophobe many tiimes in the past myslef, but on consideration I feel that was error. The other key term is OCM, Opponent of Cultural Marxism. It is vital that we recognise two enemies, Islam and Cultural Marxism. they are both highly toxic to our societies, but in conjunction they pose a deadly threat. There is also Jewish supremacist ideology and Zionism. Jewish supremacists are not an enemy. I repeat Jewish supremacists are not an enemy, but they are a problem. I admire Israel I wish it well, but the needs of Israel must not be allowed to predominate. Jewish supremacists are not evil, I don't hate them, but their are a lot of intelligent Jews, many of whom, quite naturally and quite understandably prioritise Israel, This leads to the needs of Israel predominating over the general needs of Infidels.

There's a lot of highly intelligent Cultural Marxists and there's a lot of highly intelligent Zionists. Note that Cultural Marxism and Zionism, are not the same thing. They are not a little bit the same thing. They are not at all the same thing. The old Nazi drivel that Marxism is some sort of Jewish plot must be totally and utterly rejected. people of Jewish decent have been highly, highly over represented in modern physics, this doesn't mean that modern physics is a Jewish plot.

One thing we can learn from the many highly intelligent Marxists, Cultural Marxists and Zionists, is the incredible value they place on terminology. We, opponents of Cultural Marxism and Isalmosceptics, must choose our own terms, very carefully and when we've chosen them, we have to trench war style, tirelessly fight over every yard of linguistic territory. We must not allow our ideological competitors to define the terminological terrain. Many politcal battles are lost before they even begun because one side has allowed the other side to define the terminological terrain.
One thing we can learn from the many highly intelligent Marxists, Cultural Marxists and Zionists, is the incredible value they place on terminology. We, opponents of Cultural Marxism and Isalmosceptics, must choose our own terms, very carefully and when we've chosen them, we have to trench war style, tirelessly fight over every yard of linguistic territory. We must not allow our ideological competitors to define the terminological terrain. Many politcal battles are lost before they even begun because one side has allowed the other side to define the terminological terrain.

This resonates for me.

I don’t know anything about cultural marxists tbh.

And I don’t know why terminology and words are so important in ‘warfare’. My intuition tells me it was originally a western ‘freemason’ thing which was co-opted and weaponised by an opposing force.

I’m sorry if that makes no sense, I’m trying figure it all out as I go along :hmm:
Kaiserschmarrn wrote:Yes.

Banning assault rifles that can be used to quickly murder 49 people and injured many others is a good thing. I see no negatives in it, besides paranoid protection against a hypothetical tyrannical government that's never happened in the history of NZ or virtually all western democracies since liberal democracy was put into place.
ness31 wrote:Also, is there a connection between 4chan and 8chan? I’m not very computer wise.

4chan was overrun by leftist extremists in 2014, when the head admins there sided with feminists in the great culture war sparked by gamergate. All those banned, including janitors (mods), went and created a new site, 8chan.

4chan is now a den of furries, nazi larpers and other leftist degenerates. 8chan is purely for white power right wing degenerates.

Anyway, many of the things in the shooters manifesto are now playing out. Some of his goals have already been met; ban guns in new Zealand to spark 2nd amendment debates in the US and further attacks on conservatives, government censorship and lashing out against regular citizens (a 22 and 18 year old already arrested facing 10 and 14 year sentences for sharing the video), over 10 major social media sites banned, including kiwifarms and the new gab.ai plugin dissenter. Reddit has also removed a bunch of subreddits.

The NZ PM further fumbled when she wore Islamic garb. She is under no obligation to act a muslim-she isn't one. Her scale of virtue signalling was predicted in the manifesto. Islam is all about submission. She is paying solidarity to that aspect of the ideology with the formal garb women wear. This is fueling the white nationalist cause.

The QLD senator embroiled in the controversy surrounding his victim blaming of the Muslims killed is garnering attention and support thanks to an attack on him following his statement, before this incident he was a nobody who got in on a technicality, guaranteed to lose his seat next election. Now he stands to stick around if not in parliament then at least as a contender. The Australian PM is pushing for charges to be laid on him, despite him defending himself following an unprovoked physical attack against a public figure. This is driving opponents of the dual party system into the hands of far-right wing parties.

Also, a terror attack in a migrant area of a Dutch city just took place today, Multiple shooters started gunning down people on buses. Very likely to be retaliatory.

All this while attacks on white identity on twitter and in the media are ramping up. It's not NOT ok to be white, extra not ok, according to official establishment channels. This will help ferment further polarization.

Much upcoming action on youtube that could spark further unrest; pewdiepie with his 90 million young followers is still under attack, for his crime of association (the shooter called out his channel during the attack), and Sargon is going to release a long video, detailing all 70+ pages of the manifesto (the viewing and spreading of which alongside the video is now made a 10-14 year jail sentence in new Zealand).

Back in Australia, few hours drive from me, the shooters mother and his sister have been detained by police 'for their own protection'. NSW is a hotbed of islamic extremists primarily congregating in western Sydney. I do find it odd that the police would not only show us all what the two look like, but they showed us all where they live, down to the very house. They even showed his grandma and her residence. Sad thing is they are more in danger from commie extremists than any islamist.
Verv quoted it, but it was Godstud who wrote:Image

There's an important category missing here:

If the shooter turns out to be - our corporate governments,
we say "thank you for your service" to the individual shooters involved, and then we don't hear about the years of misery and blowback experienced by ordinary people in the country our corporate governance has targeted for destruction and/or pillage.
ness31 wrote:Thanks for the clarification Igor.

Edit - also, this Candace Owens reference. Is that why everyone thinks he’s a white supremacist? Suspected sarcasm?

He called himself a white European nationalist, following a brand of ecological fascism. He states there is an unavoidable relative demographic decline of white Europeans in the world which only division according to racial lines can arrest. He states the closest regime, society and social system he can identify with is that of the people's republic of China in 2019. According to him, he is not a supremacist nor is he left or right, like China he is imbued with special characteristics.

He attributes his attack on a form of political accelerationism. To speed up the inevitable western civil wars. His ultimate goal is to destabilize and destroy/fracture the US, as he believes its political system is the primary reason the demographic replacement across the collective west is taking place.

Regarding Candice, he made that one rather cryptic. His attribution of video games for his violent tendencies was made sarcastically. The Candace comment was made to seem more serious. According to his 8chan friends, he was a subscriber to Candace and shared her videos and commentary religiously on twitter and facebook for months. Of course it's all by design.
Last edited by Igor Antunov on 18 Mar 2019 14:12, edited 2 times in total.
Igor Antunov wrote:Anyway, many of the things in the shooters manifesto are now playing out. Some of his goals have already been met; ban guns in new Zealand to spark 2nd amendment debates in the US and further attacks on conservatives, government censorship and lashing out against regular citizens (a 22 and 18 year old already arrested facing 10 and 14 year sentences for sharing the video), over 10 major social media sites banned, including kiwifarms and the new gab.ai plugin dissenter. Reddit has also removed a bunch of subreddits.

Yes. It's interesting. Now the free society is Turkey, where Erdogan is using the video in his election efforts, while it is being scrubbed in the West. People who distributed the video have been arrested, but it's not clear that distributing a video of someone committing a crime is itself a crime. Would distributing security camera footage be a crime as well? What crime by the way? But yes, it is very clear the West is trying its level best to censor this event.

Igor Antunov wrote:The NZ PM further fumbled when she wore Islamic garb. She is under no obligation to act a muslim-she isn't one. Her scale of virtue signalling was predicted in the manifesto. Islam is all about submission. She is paying solidarity to that aspect of the ideology with the formal garb women wear. This is fueling the white nationalist cause.

Right. If she wants to sympathize with Islam, she needs to resign from political office and leave political decisions to men.

Igor Antunov wrote:Also, a terror attack in a migrant area of a Dutch city just took place today, Multiple shooters started gunning down people on buses. Very likely to be retaliatory.

Got any links on that? I'm guessing the stories won't be up there long before the globalists decide it's as bad as Brexit.

Igor Antunov wrote:All this while attacks on white identity on twitter and in the media are ramping up. It's not NOT ok to be white, extra not ok, according to official establishment channels. This will help ferment further polarization.

In my opinion, Donald Trump is the only thing keeping Twitter from oblivion.

Igor Antunov wrote:Much upcoming action on youtube that could spark further unrest; pewdiepie with his 90 million young followers is still under attack, for his crime of association (the shooter called out his channel during the attack), and Sargon is going to release a long video, detailing all 70+ pages of the manifesto (the viewing and spreading of which alongside the video is now made a 10-14 year jail sentence in new Zealand).

Did New Zealand go totalitarian that fast? Did they pass a law on this? Canada is sort of the same way in that they are very protective of the national brand.

Unthinking Majority wrote:Banning assault rifles that can be used to quickly murder 49 people and injured many others is a good thing. I see no negatives in it, besides paranoid protection against a hypothetical tyrannical government that's never happened in the history of NZ or virtually all western democracies since liberal democracy was put into place.

That sounds more like it is a 100% success. Anyway, all the censorship suggests otherwise.

Rich wrote:Brevik was a highly intelligent, highly functional individual, his attack was meticulously planned and thought through, but as one would expect, the purpose of the attack was also very carefully thought through. Brevik wasn't some white trash ape type - "ooh, ooh, ooh, lets kill some Muslims, oh, ooh, ooh, lets kill some Muslims."

Well stated. The left constantly attacks peoples' intelligence if they don't conform to leftism almost reflexively.
Did New Zealand go totalitarian that fast? Did they pass a law on this? Canada is sort of the same way in that they are very protective of the national brand.

They used an existing law (that was predictably easy to abuse) to go full Orwellian.

Got any links on that? I'm guessing the stories won't be up there long before the globalists decide it's as bad as Brexit.

Story in progress: https://www.thesun.ie/news/3879254/utre ... utch-city/

Suspect seems to be Turkish in origin.
Last edited by Igor Antunov on 18 Mar 2019 14:15, edited 1 time in total.
He states the closest regime, society and social system he can identify with is that of the people's republic of China in 2019. According to him, he is not a supremacist nor is he left or right, like China he is imbued with special characteristics.

An interesting take. I can’t figure out the Chinese reference yet. Except at its most basic level - that he identifies as an actual Chinese citizen.

Regarding Candice, he made that one rather cryptic. His attribution of video games was made sarcastically. The Candace comment was more serious. According to his 8chan friends, he was a subscriber to Candace and shared her videos and commentary religiously on twitter and facebook for months. Of course it's all by design.

The arrogance of the media calling him a white supremacist sort of makes me think they understand the ‘inside’ joke.

But seriously, do white supremacists even exist outside of the internet? :roll:
ness31 wrote:An interesting take. I can’t figure out the Chinese reference yet. Except at its most basic level - that he identifies as an actual Chinese citizen.

He is alluding to the fact that modern China is the closet thing to a Fascist society. Everything from its one party state, mostly monolithic ethnic group, government owned corporatism, to its heavily mixed economic system, social credit scores, censorship on moral grounds, mass interment and reducation of trouble groups, alongside Confucian traditionalism that emphasizes the family unit; and a huge emphasis on command economy style technocratic nation building revival point to Italian style fascism + Eco Fascism.

But seriously, do white supremacists even exist outside of the internet?

Probably, yes. This guy isn't it. He's a troll, shit lord and calculating mass murderer with a very grounded political goal and very acute understanding of the media and pop culture. Even Breivik, apparent inspiration for this guy, was a Zionist, excluding him from the supremacy qualifier. A white supremacist would find Jew-loving abhorrent. This shooter in his manifesto also states he has no problem with Jews.
Last edited by Igor Antunov on 18 Mar 2019 14:26, edited 1 time in total.
He is alluding to the fact that modern China is the closet thing to a Fascist society. Everything from its one party state, mostly monolithic ethnic group, government owned corporatism, to its heavily mixed economic system, social credit scores, censorship on moral grounds, mass interment and reducation of trouble groups, alongside Confucian traditionalism that emphasizes the family unit; and a huge emphasis on command economy style technocratic nation building revival point to Italian style fascism + Eco Fascism.

He wants to revive Western culture by going full Asian? :lol: Ok, sure. Let’s go with that.
He believes where there are white Europeans, there is European culture that inevitably springs up. He does not limit his ideology to the west, but makes the US his primary focus I guess since its seen as the bastion of European people's decline.

Centralization and Collectivism is not unique or contained to East Asia. It has seen much use in Europe over the millennia.

Leftists have often and openly condemned the Octo[…]

Yes, It is illegal in the US if you do not declar[…]

Though you accuse many people ("leftists&quo[…]

Chimps are very strong too Ingliz. In terms of fo[…]