Is Israel's Annexing of the Golan Heights Similar to Russia's Annexing of Crimea? - Page 14 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Zionist Nationalist wrote:its weird for you because you dont live there try moving there and see if you like it :lol:

You don't live there either, under military occupation or in a concentration camp. Maintaining either is not the same as living under either.

and it can be alot worse right now Israel is treating them softly west bank is relatively quite and economy is stable

Yeah, child torture and checkpoints are treating people softly, imprisonment and regular sniping and bombing is "soft" to psychopathic Zionists. I could go on with the lists of what life is like living in an apartheid state but I'm sure most have heard the testimonies, seen the pictures etc.
Hindsite wrote:That is all they deserve.

That's very ''Christian'' of you. But then, you're only interest in Jews and Muslims is them triggering the End Times for you.

You ought to read this article so maybe you can generate within yourself a little human empathy for others.

http://www.unz.com/pgiraldi/israels-war ... own-words/
annatar1914 wrote:That's very ''Christian'' of you. But then, you're only interest in Jews and Muslims is them triggering the End Times for you.

You ought to read this article so maybe you can generate within yourself a little human empathy for others.

You and skinster put too much faith in Israel bashing propaganda.
Hindsite wrote:You and skinster put too much faith in Israel bashing propaganda.

So it's all lies unless it comes from the Israelis, right?

I'll take this as a ''no'' as far as opening your mind to uncomfortable facts. At least with ZN I can talk honestly with him as he has no real use for Evangelical ass-kissers and therefore no need to lie to them or kiss your ass either. He'll tell you ( if you asked him) that this article I linked to is absolutely true.
annatar1914 wrote:So it's all lies unless it comes from the Israelis, right?

I'll take this as a ''no'' as far as opening your mind to uncomfortable facts. At least with ZN I can talk honestly with him as he has no real use for Evangelical ass-kissers and therefore no need to lie to them or kiss your ass either. He'll tell you ( if you asked him) that this article I linked to is absolutely true.

Nobody is perfect.
annatar1914 wrote:True but irrelevant. As a human being you have the moral obligation to yourself and to others and to Almighty God (Who IS Truth) to be open to the facts of an issue when presented with those facts.

Maybe if I see some facts instead of propaganda.
Hindsite wrote:Maybe if I see some facts instead of propaganda.

All propaganda is, is an organized effort to get information out to people and convince them of it's truth. Now that information can be true or false, but to not look at it and examine it rationally with your God-given intelligence is actually a sin, totally irresponsible.
It's noth the most brutal occupation in modern or human times. If Hamas slobberers like Skinster want, they can pretend that. Fine, but it's not a historical fact. Compare it to Japan's occupation of Manchuria, the Third Reich in Europe, the Belgian occupation of Congo with a genocide of more than 3 million natives......Israel's occupation of the pre-state are of Palestine is timid in comparison.

Maybe if I see some facts instead of propaganda.

Propaganda can be true or untrue. Propaganda isn't the false portrayal of events to persuade people of your view. See you don't know anything about politics or some political language. AGAIN you demonstrate that.

Propaganda is just an argument. It can be true, or untrue.
redcarpet wrote:Propaganda can be true or untrue. Propaganda isn't the false portrayal of events to persuade people of your view. See you don't know anything about politics or some political language. AGAIN you demonstrate that.

Propaganda is just an argument. It can be true, or untrue.

Propaganda definition:
information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote or publicize a particular political cause or point of view.

Propaganda is information that is not objective and is used primarily to influence an audience and further an agenda, often by presenting facts selectively to encourage a particular synthesis or perception, or using loaded language to produce an emotional rather than a rational response to the information that is presented.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda
Hindsite wrote:Propaganda definition:
information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote or publicize a particular political cause or point of view.

Propaganda is information that is not objective and is used primarily to influence an audience and further an agenda, often by presenting facts selectively to encourage a particular synthesis or perception, or using loaded language to produce an emotional rather than a rational response to the information that is presented.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda

That's the first time ever I've seen the 'false' part in a definition of the word! I can easily link you one without it dictionary.cambridge.org.

Nor are you opposed to repeating propaganda from sources notorious for producing false propaganda!
redcarpet wrote:the Belgian occupation of Congo with a genocide of more than 3 million natives....

Congo was not a Belgian colony for most of its colonial era.
It belonged to the Belgian King Leopold II personally.
He gifted it to the Belgian State when it was economically less interesting (and also maybe because some news of cruelty started to leak out?).
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

You're not ordinary, Qatz. Stop pretending to d[…]

Another resource of degenerates who want to watch […]

There are many ways to approach a construction si[…]

The actual argument (that the definition is being[…]