Is Israel's Annexing of the Golan Heights Similar to Russia's Annexing of Crimea? - Page 13 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

annatar1914 wrote:I suspect that there's more to it than that, although I've stated that were I a Zionist i'd probably do the same thing as Israel did eventually. ''Arabs'' =/= ''Muslims'' =/= ''Terrorists'', although there are guys who are all three. I know Arabs who are Christians, and Arabs who are Jewish in religion, and by no means are all Muslims terrorists. And I say that as someone who thinks Islam and Judaism are false religions.

There have been some brave noble and righteous Arabs like the kataeb. However there can be no mercy for uncle tom Christians and uncle tom atheists and Pagans, who collaborate with the Muslim terrorist enemy. The Iranian revolution could be said to have been the dawn of the Cultural Marxist age, when the main danger of the Marxists is no longer that they will take power themselves, but they will enable the victory of other despotic and destructive forces.
The trigger wrote:Not 8n the least.
Israel took the golan hights after being attacked to keep the enemy at a distance aka the arabs muslims and thoer terriost groups.
Russia annexed Crimea because it wanted the area plus they knew the only thing obama would do was spin on her rear end and say weee weee weeee all the way home

That ZIONIST LIE has been BUSTED....

ISRAEL was the aggressor, with US made weapons paid for by US taxpayers to help US troops in 'nam, but were diverted to ISRAEL by LBJ....

https://www.cia.gov/library/center-for- ... war_1.html

"Helms was awakened at 3:00 in the morning on 5 June by a call from the CIA Operations Center. The Foreign Broadcast Information Service had picked up reports that Israel had launched its attack. (OCI soon concluded that the Israelis— contrary to their claims—had fired first.) President Johnson was gratified that because of CIA analyses and Helms's tip, he could inform congressional leaders later in the day that he had been expecting Israel's move"
Rich wrote:There have been some brave noble and righteous Arabs like the kataeb. However there can be no mercy for uncle tom Christians and uncle tom atheists and Pagans, who collaborate with the Muslim terrorist enemy. The Iranian revolution could be said to have been the dawn of the Cultural Marxist age, when the main danger of the Marxists is no longer that they will take power themselves, but they will enable the victory of other despotic and destructive forces.

I have long believed since the moment it began that the Iranian Islamic Revolution of 1979 would spark a series of wars and revolutions in the Middle East and elsewhere every bit as much as the French Revolution of 1789 did in it's time. It has now all but taken Iraq, and Yemen looks like it's falling to the Islamic Revolution as well. And it has energized the Sunni Islamic world to go and do likewise, and/or fight to contain the Shia expression of It.
Zionist Nationalist wrote:Yemen will not fall its most likely going to split
Iranian regime must be removed and shame on the EU for trading with a regime that is completely opposed to all western values
once the Iranian regime is gone all shia militias will disband except from Hezbollah which will be in a very difficult position and cornered

Hence the eagerness of the Israeli politicians to get the United States to do the fighting, killing and dying and destroying Iran for Israel, instead of doing it on their own. But Israel taking on Iran alone might be problematic.
War is not the answer Iranian regime can be destroyed from the inside

That's often the ''go to'' solution.... But it doesn't always work, especially not so much when the people are educated to that being exactly what a foreign power might do.

right now the new US sanctions are hitting Iranian economy very hard there is alot of unrest inside the country combine that with the recent drought and than floods
the situation in Iran is pretty bad :D

I've heard the same song and dance about the 'imminent demise' of the Mullahs' regime since 1979, i'm not making bets on it happening too soon.
a war will rally the population behind the regime and wont achieve much beside destroying Iranian military the regime wont go away without an invasion and none want to invade Iran
the sanctions are making Iran bleed slowly. they are are achieving their target Hezbollah is in financial crisis Syrian economy is also affected by the sanctions and Syria is not going to be rebuilt because none want to invest as long as Assad is there
right now containing Iran is the goal the removal of the regime is the ultimate goal and it will happen eventually but it will take some time
the regime need to be in a such a position that it wont matter what they will do they will lose
attack=lose do nothing=lose and we are achieving this goal with every day the sanctions are on
Zionist Nationalist wrote:a war will rally the population behind the regime and wont achieve much beside destroying Iranian military the regime wont go away without an invasion and none want to invade Iran
the sanctions are making Iran bleed slowly. they are are achieving their target Hezbollah is in financial crisis Syrian economy is also affected by the sanctions and Syria is not going to be rebuilt because none want to invest as long as Assad is there
right now containing Iran is the goal the removal of the regime is the ultimate goal and it will happen eventually but it will take some time
the regime need to be in a such a position that it wont matter what they will do they will lose
attack=lose do nothing=lose and we are achieving this goal with every day the sanctions are on

Israel as it exists today is running out of time, and it's policy of doing regime change via other foreign powers doing it for them isn't going to work either in the long run. Uncle Sam will run out of money, for one thing, and the West is turning against Israel too. There are other options, better for Israel in the long run, but none of those are palatable at the present time to the Israeli political establishment.
annatar1914 wrote:Israel as it exists today is running out of time, and it's policy of doing regime change via other foreign powers doing it for them isn't going to work either in the long run. Uncle Sam will run out of money, for one thing, and the West is turning against Israel too. There are other options, better for Israel in the long run, but none of those are palatable at the present time to the Israeli political establishment.

What better options?

Israel will face a lot of challenges in the future but most are going to be internal issues.
the west will collapse at some point due to the flock of "refugees" to Europe but the aftermath will probably not going to be pretty so Israel needs to prepare for the day when western Europe will turn against it
What better options?

Israel will face a lot of challenges in the future but most are going to be internal issues.
the west will collapse at some point due to the flock of "refugees" to Europe but the aftermath will probably not going to be pretty so Israel needs to prepare for the day when western Europe will turn against it

@Zionist Nationalist ;

Not speaking as a Zionist myself, but as a thinking person with some slight geopolitical sense I have to say that Kahane was right; the Arabs must go if Israel is to survive. Definitely Judea and Samaria, but probably also the Golan Heights and the Sinai and Transjordan, must be held by Israel if Israel is to survive. Christians, Druze, and the Bedawi probably could stay without upsetting the nature of the Jewish State, but with Islam allowing Muslims to remain is frankly insane. Then all the Jews could return and form their own Nation there, end the Exile and the Diaspora, and would be better off.

But, I am not a Zionist, and I am interested in my own culture and religion and nation's survival. Frankly speaking I believe both the West and Israelis would be better off without the present symbiotic or even parasitic arrangements of recent decades, time to sink or swim folks, without the open checkbook help or hinderance.
slow or fast is relative depends on your perspective.
but in the US its not white or black even if all democratic party turns full BDS there are many factors involved and they wont instantly take action
but Israel need to prepare for a day without uncle sam
I suggest keeping the "Palestinians" as hostages in case of sanction threat
that means if you implement sanctions things will get really ugly for them
annatar1914 wrote:@Zionist Nationalist ;

Not speaking as a Zionist myself, but as a thinking person with some slight geopolitical sense I have to say that Kahane was right; the Arabs must go if Israel is to survive. Definitely Judea and Samaria, but probably also the Golan Heights and the Sinai and Transjordan, must be held by Israel if Israel is to survive. Christians, Druze, and the Bedawi probably could stay without upsetting the nature of the Jewish State, but with Islam allowing Muslims to remain is frankly insane. Then all the Jews could return and form their own Nation there, end the Exile and the Diaspora, and would be better off.

But, I am not a Zionist, and I am interested in my own culture and religion and nation's survival. Frankly speaking I believe both the West and Israelis would be better off without the present symbiotic or even parasitic arrangements of recent decades, time to sink or swim folks, without the open checkbook help or hinderance.

Israel indeed needs to remove the Arabs from the west bank and Gaza and if not remove than transfer those territories to Egypt or Jordan
a "Palestinian" state is not an option anymore at this point its too dangerous for Israel future
skinster wrote:They already are since their current options are live under military occupation or inside a concentration camp.

This is nothing compared to what possibly can be done to them (I mean theoretically ofcourse :excited: )

they dont have control over their border and they dont have their own water and electric facilities
just think about the possibilities
and the current blockade of Gaza will be picnic compared to that

https://twitter.com/ShadowofEzra/status/1781137192[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I love how everybody is rambling about printing m[…]

Desantis made it illegal for cities in Florida to […]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

Honestly I think you should give up on hoping to […]