Illegal Alien Rapes Dog To Death - Protected in Sanctuary Oregon - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

#15006228
[url]https://conservativedailypost.com/ice-blasts-state-after-alien-convicted-of-raping-pet-to-death-freed-in-sanctuary/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=PostUp&utm_campaign=CDP%20Newsletter%2[/url]

Sanctuary cities and states claim that illegal invaders just want jobs and to contribute to society, and that’s why they defy the federal government and release criminal illegal aliens.

Forget the fact that people are dead because of this asinine and outrageous practice (which, democrats know all about because of their defiance to adhere to the Civil Rights Act and desegregation).

Forget that a Bin Laden contact and radical imam was living it up in the state, protected.

And, if you can, try to forget that Oregon allowed a sick, dog-rapist to roam free, ignoring the ICE detainer issued for him.

Breitbart reported on the revolting incident:

An illegal alien convicted of raping a dog to death was released by the sanctuary state of Oregon after being sentenced to just 60 days in prison.

==============

Illegals murdered over 2,000 in the United States in 2018. Democrats want them to keep on crossing into the U.S. illegally.
#15006229
Nothing is stopping ICE from pursuing this former criminal, on immigration grounds.

People are not dead because of this practice. A dog is dead.

MrWonderful wrote:Breitbart reported on the revolting incident:
Ah. Here's the problem. You are finding the most right-wing media you can find that expresses outrage at what you want to be outraged at. Confirmation bias.


What does Osama Bin Laden have to do with anything? Melodramatic, much?

MrWonderful wrote:Illegals murdered over 2,000 in the United States in 2018.
Please provide a source for your claim.
#15006239
Beren wrote:Republicans want the same.


"BUILD THE WALL" chants at Trump rallies expose your mendacity.

Calling Republicans "racist" because we want federal immigration laws enforced expose your profound dishonesty. Keep repeating it over and over and your fellow Democrats will fall into line with you.
I believe this is called "gaslighting." Democrats own the gaslight.
#15006243
Anyone who knows the slightest bit about the immigration problem know that a wall isn't a logical or reasonable solution.

Where Does Illegal Immigration Mostly Occur? Here's What The Data Tell Us
Most undocumented immigrants didn't enter this country through Tijuana, where news cameras have captured images of thousands of immigrants seeking refuge during recent months.

And they didn't enter near the border town of McAllen, Texas, which the president visited Thursday during the 20th day of a partial government shutdown fought over constructing additional barriers on the Southern border.

When it comes to people in the country without proper documentation, the majority of them didn't cross the Mexican border at all. Most of them came to the United States legally — but then don't leave.

About 700,000 travelers to the United States overstayed their visas in fiscal 2017, the most recent year for which the Department of Homeland Security has published figures. DHS estimated that, as of Sept. 30, 2017, the end of that fiscal year, more than 600,000 of those travelers were still in the U.S.
During that same year, there were just 300,000 apprehensions along the Southern border, according to Customs and Border Protection — the lowest number since 1971.

https://www.npr.org/2019/01/10/68366269 ... ta-tell-us

Six hard facts about a border wall that contradict Trump
https://qz.com/1517758/border-wall-fact ... h-tonight/


Border Patrol agents unintentionally debunked Trump’s case for the wall
https://qz.com/1520651/border-patrol-ag ... wont-work/

Another Fact: Most illegal immigrants use ports of entry.

Yes. Man who fucks dog was bad. He went to jail. A likely bureaucratic fuck-up was probably what led to him being released before ICE arrived, but Breitbart spun it so it's more than that.
#15006244
MrWonderful wrote:"BUILD THE WALL" chants at Trump rallies expose your mendacity.

Trump is a buffoon and people chanting at his rallies are conned idiots. The GOP may be tougher on immigration but they never walk the talk and are the same as the Democrats on the issue. The ruling class wants controlled illegal immigration and that's what there is in the USA, there's not any emergency. Illegals crossing the border usually do jobs Americans would never want to do anyway.
#15006283
Beren wrote:Trump is a buffoon and people chanting at his rallies are conned idiots. The GOP may be tougher on immigration but they never walk the talk and are the same as the Democrats on the issue. The ruling class wants controlled illegal immigration and that's what there is in the USA, there's not any emergency. Illegals crossing the border usually do jobs Americans would never want to do anyway.



I am stunned by your wisdom and insight, truly. "Controlled illegal immigration." Is that anything like "controlled murders" and "controlled rapes" and "other controlled crimes"? The people who voted for President Trump instead of Crooked Hillary, who raked in $145 million from Russia, and then as Secretary of State, sold Russia 20% of America's uranium, are "conned idiots" and YOU are a towering intellectual. Joe Biden pushed through $1.8 billion in foreign aid to Ukraine WHILE his son was on the payroll over there to the tune of $165,000 a month, with zero qualifications, and YOU talk about "controlled illegal immigration"... so these lovely illegals can do low-level jobs, which so concern you? Here's a thought: Cut your own damn grass. How hard is that? I have been doing it with a push mower for decades. It's called "exercise." You should try it some time.
#15006306
MrWonderful wrote:I am stunned by your wisdom and insight, truly. "Controlled illegal immigration." Is that anything like "controlled murders" and "controlled rapes" and "other controlled crimes"?

It's more like "controlled prostitution". Prostitution is also illegal but actually tolerated to some extent by the government.

Welcome to the real world.
#15006657
Godstud wrote:About 700,000 travelers to the United States overstayed their visas in fiscal 2017, the most recent year for which the Department of Homeland Security has published figures. DHS estimated that, as of Sept. 30, 2017, the end of that fiscal year, more than 600,000 of those travelers were still in the U.S.
During that same year, there were just 300,000 apprehensions along the Southern border, according to Customs and Border Protection — the lowest number since

You know I don't agree with Republicans on most things though I don't hate anyone over political views.

But to my reading your stats sorta tell a different story to what you are seeking to present.

300,000 apprehended doesn't mean 300,000 crossings, it means 300,000 caught crossing.

If less than 1 in 2 are caught the above stats indicate more cross the land boarder compared to the ports.

I guess that well less than 1 in 2 are truly apprehended. The above statistics seem to indicate the opposite of what the writer claims.

I know you didn't write it but the writer is a liar. Did you ever read 'How to Lie with Statistics'? I recommend it as an easy, entertaining and very informative read.

The issue of immigration is quite complex and this post of mine isn't in the answers business. But as a matter of objectivity I call out lying with statistics where I see it (not saying you are lying but the writer).
#15006677
Godstud wrote:@Crantag Apprehensions could also mean simply turning people away at a border crossing for not having the right documents.

You're grasping at straws dude.

I'm not of the mind to have a deep and serious conversation on immigration. I don't really think anyone here is.

Like you I'm an immigrant and have been for almost 10 years. I've always been a legal immigrant.

Immigration is complex though.
#15008561
Beren wrote:Illegals crossing the border usually do jobs Americans would never want to do anyway.


Such bullshit.

Justifying illegal immigration is the hallmark of someone who hates America.

Who would do the work if illegals stayed where they belong? Easy: The workforce is walking around minimum security prisons with "DOC" printed on the backs of their overalls...
#15008669
Go take a look at who the farm workers, maids, and waiters are. You don't need to be a rocket surgeon to know that this generalization/stereotype is true. Illegals do mostly take jobs that most Americans avoid.

That said, who are these illegals taking jobs from? If you're a college educated American, a low-paying labour job isn't what you're looking for, anyways, so they're not taking jobs away from Americans, as you claim.

The claim is rubbish, anyways, as the US unemployment rate is really low.
#15008734
Godstud wrote:If you're a college educated American, a low-paying labour job isn't what you're looking for, anyways, so they're not taking jobs away from Americans, as you claim.


My daughter moved to New York City in 2006. Thankfully, she was financially flush because she couldn't find a job in her chosen field (broadcasting). "Dad" she said, "There are busboys in this city who have Masters degrees."

An education guarantees you nothing and, when there's no more food in the fridge and your power's been cut off, you do what you gotta' do...
Trump, Oh my god !

Interesting to see the human sewage that Obese Don[…]

Trump and Russiagate

Attempting to commit a crime is still a crime. Yo[…]

I view this as just more anti-Israel propaganda. […]

It's a conflation because the commission claims […]