Trump's Visit to London - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

As Trump visits UK to further the interests of the Imperialists and the super-bourgeois; Londoners welcome him:

Images courtesy of Stardust

How boring the world would become without Satire :D
Last edited by Stardust on 05 Jun 2019 19:47, edited 1 time in total.
Beren wrote:Or Trump, he'd be more entertaining and less harmful as former US president though.

I'm not quite with you, did you mean 'The world without Trump as the president of US'?
If so, I'd agree with you on the subject of becoming less harmful :)
By Beren
Stardust wrote:I'm not quite with you, did you mean 'The world without Trump as the president of US'?
If so, I'd agree with you on the subject of becoming less harmful :)

I meant the world without Trump as a public figure. I'm afraid I couldn't even imagine the world without him anymore.
The harmful ones are the globalists and their political correctness that they want to force on everyone

this comes along with recent inventions such as "microagression" or "agressive masculinity" (or something like that)

looks like insanity is taking over and the ones who stay sane are treated as harmful
Zionist Nationalist wrote:The harmful ones are the globalists and their political correctness that they want to force on everyone

this comes along with recent inventions such as "microagression" or "agressive masculinity" (or something like that)

looks like insanity is taking over and the ones who stay sane are treated as harmful

You would say that, wouldn't you Donald Trump?
Stardust wrote:As Trump visits UK to further the interests of the Imperialists and the super-bourgeois; Londoners welcome him

It's cute how Londoners think anyone gives a shit what they think...
BigSteve wrote:It's cute how Londoners think anyone gives a shit what they think...

The united voices can hardly be ignored; even by the likes the ruthless dictatorial regimes. So, who cares what the individuals think in the realms of their small worlds...
By SSDR
Stardust wrote:So, who cares what the individuals think in the realms of their small worlds...

Who cares about what you think? :lol:

Your small world is ineffective against oppression. You crying will not save Assange.
BigSteve wrote:It's cute how Londoners think anyone gives a shit what they think...
What's really cute is people who constantly tell others that they don't care what they think. It's quite clear that you do, or you wouldn't say this so much.

Americans should very much consider what the world thinks about them, unless they plan to stay home and never travel.

https://i.imgur.com/s5FB2UU.png

Thread stinks of Nazi Bandera desperation, trying[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

This is an interesting concept that China, Russia[…]

We have totally dominant hate filled ideology. T[…]