Trump Approved Saudi Nuclear Agreements After Khashoggi Murder - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Bloomberg wrote:The Trump administration authorized U.S. companies to work on nuclear energy projects in Saudi Arabia even after the murder of Washington Post journalist Jamal Khashoggi, a U.S. senator said Tuesday.

The U.S. Energy Department approved two transfers of nuclear expertise from American companies to Saudi Arabia after Khashoggi’s killing, Senator Tim Kaine, a Virginia Democrat said in a statement. The first approval came 16 days after Khashoggi’s death in October 2018, said Kaine, a member of the the Senate Foreign Relations and Armed Services Committees, who requested the information from the department months ago.

The alarming realization that the Trump Administration signed off on sharing our nuclear know-how with the Saudi regime after it brutally murdered an American resident adds to a disturbing pattern of behavior,” Kaine said in a statement.
Source: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... iddle-east

Iran is getting provoked.
Beren wrote:Trump fucks up the Middle East, he won't get a Nobel for that.

Also, @Istanbuller, how is the mayoral election re-run going?

You might as well have used a softer tone, and said: '... he should, but won't get a Nobel for that.'
What kind of opinion is that..? We should know today on which political platform we're standing; on the side of Trump - as a white supremacist and a fascist, or else - those who oppose his views and wrongdoings (within and without the US borders) strongly, and side with the working class.

So, which one are you may we know?
Stardust wrote:You might as well have used a softer tone, and said: '... he should, but won't get a Nobel for that.'
What kind of opinion is that..? We should know today on which political platform we're standing; on the side of Trump - as a white supremacist and a fascist, or else - those who oppose his views and wrongdoings (within and without the US borders) strongly, and side with the working class.

So, which one are you may we know?

Some people may believe he should get a Nobel for fucking up the Middle East, I'm not one of them. ;)
Beren wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zNr8Pf1QkY
Is that enough for you? :lol:

That says a lot. Let me attach a photo here, taken by myself from the demonstration in London on the 4th. which is actually in agreement with you on the subject:
Meanwhile, back at the ranch, this poor old country mouse is still seeking the details of the peace plan the Administration, represented by Mr. Jared Kushner, will present to the Palestinians and Israelis.

""I want to have a plan ... that is solid, understood by both sides, really semi-agreed to by both sides before we start a negotiation. I would say over the next two to three to four months that would be the time that I would like to release the plan." President of the United States of America Donald Trump, September, 2018.
Beren wrote:Also, @Istanbuller, how is the mayoral election re-run going?

It is a very close race. I can't say anything about who will win the election. But i can tell you that mayoral race is got out of control. Both candidates giving promises unrelated to mayoral level politics. Both candidates want expanding social welfare state. I am not okay with this.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

He was "one of the good ones". Of cours[…]

Re: Why do Americans automatically side with Ukra[…]

Gaza is not under Israeli occupation. Telling […]

https://twitter.com/ShadowofEzra/status/178113719[…]