Jeffrey Epstein Arrested for Sex Trafficking of Minors - Page 5 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

He's been found injured in his cell after an apparent suicide attempt!

Disgraced Jeffrey Epstein Suspected Of Attempting Suicide Behind Bars

The financier, 66, was 'blue in the face' during horrific incident, source claims.
July 24, 2019 @ 21:48PM

Jeffrey Epstein was at the center of a medical emergency inside a Manhattan jail — which one source has described as an attempted suicide, RadarOnline.com can exclusively report.
A source said prison staff were seen rushing through the well-lit corridors at around 1:30 AM EST on July 23.
Screams were heard by other inmates, the source said.
A witness described Epstein, 66, as being “blue in the face” and “sprawled out on the floor” while being tended to by prison staff.

The situation was so dire, that at one point, Epstein appeared to have lost consciousness and was unresponsive.
He was “carried away” by staff, the source said.
Epstein’s attorneys did not respond to multiple requests for comment.
The financier is facing charges of sex trafficking involving dozens of underage girls, and has appealed a federal judge’s decision to keep him incarcerated while he awaits trial.

He has pleaded not guilty.
Hong Wu wrote:I think we should get a better source for this than "Radar Online" if possible.

It's not a 'source'. They were the messenger, derr. They used an anonymous source for the info. Plenty of other outlets have reported it, including his delivery to a hospital. No doubt you would claim he never went to hospital at all?
redcarpet wrote:It's not a 'source'. They were the messenger, derr. They used an anonymous source for the info. Plenty of other outlets have reported it, including his delivery to a hospital. No doubt you would claim he never went to hospital at all?

Chill, I wasn't claiming anything. I just don't trust sources I've never heard of for salacious news. In this case, sounds like there is some truth to it.
Hong Wu wrote:Chill, I wasn't claiming anything. I just don't trust sources I've never heard of for salacious news. In this case, sounds like there is some truth to it.
Hong Wu wrote:Chill, I wasn't claiming anything. I just don't trust sources I've never heard of for salacious news. In this case, sounds like there is some truth to it.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jul/25/jeffrey-epstein-found-unconscious-in-jail-cell-say-reports Here's the Guardian's article of it if you wish. The NYPost is the source/messenger on him delivered to hospital.
Beren wrote:He and his dogs mutually love each other, so he can't be a bad person. Some fatal mistake must have happened there. :lol:

Indeed, he looks like fine upstanding citizen. I'm sure there's just been a tragic misunderstanding.... Lol.
If he is indeed connected to the most powerful mobsters on the planet, his "suicide attempt" might very well be a fake, and a propaganda ploy to "explain" how he escapes justice (and questionning) and lives out the rest of his life in the Cayman Islands after plastic surgery.

There are so many people that can be bribed to make sure that this happens.

Mafia rule = No democracy, No human rights and no collective benefits from governance
Skinster, I think it's even worse than your second tweet suggests. It's not just the language of mass commercial media that is protecting him with kid gloves. The title of this thread is about "Sex Trafficking of Minors," when he may actually be quilty of destroying American democracy (if it ever existed) by using dick-bait and bribery.

This is actually must worse than simply "trafficking minors" because it also includes "destroying democracy" and "empowering a mafia."

These types of things cause harm on a much larger scale than simply being a pimp for adolescents.
One again, skinster, I think you've missed your mark with the word "patriarchy."

This isn't about men squishing women. It's about the mafias squishing all non-mafia.

Both male and female mafia benefit from this kind of racket, and both male and female non-mafia lose big time (and that's the 99.99%, including the biosphere)
skinster wrote:Thank you for your opinions, but I think you've missed your mark with the bit where patriarchy is (still) a thing.

No one said it wasn't a thing. What I said was that this story is not about patriarchy. By suggesting it is, you are making mockery of all the political ramifications beyond feminism. This turns the story into a much milder one that it deserves to be.

It also dilutes the "mafia controls the world" side of the story, which is central.
QatzelOk wrote: "mafia controls the world"

The role of elite corruption with Janine Wedel

Janine R. Wedel is an American anthropologist and university professor in the Schar School of Policy and Government at George Mason University and a senior research fellow of the New America Foundation

Leftists have often and openly condemned the Octo[…]

Yes, It is illegal in the US if you do not declar[…]

Though you accuse many people ("leftists&quo[…]

Chimps are very strong too Ingliz. In terms of fo[…]