No wonder Labour antisemitism got the Panorama treatment Tory racism is too much to fit into 1 hour - Page 5 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

skinster wrote:In the articles I shared or on the BBC website or on YouTube reports of BBC's reports on the wars on Gaza in 2009, 2012 and 2014.

Ah I see. What crimes do they whitewash. War crimes?

I know who he works for. Quilliam is lol, cited often by neonazis and uhh...definitely not rightwing.

Well he founded Quillam. What does Quillam produce that is right-wing? Or Maajid.
Aexodus wrote:Ah I see. What crimes do they whitewash. War crimes?

Yes.

Well he founded Quillam. What does Quillam produce that is right-wing? Or Maajid.

Does supporting the war on Iraq almost decades later class as rightwing?

Does this think-tank's support of the rightwing UK government's Islamophobia count?

Quilliam is not rightwing but gets millions from conservatives including rabid Islamophobes like Frank Gaffney.

One of its ex leaders currently heads Prevent, but uh not rightwing.

:lol:
:lol:

Just because the BBC reported on those war crimes after the fact, after Israel admitted to committing them, after Israel is criticized by rights groups, etc, doesn't mean much. If you don't want to accept that the BBC is Zionist, that's your problem, but it's not uncommon for MSM media orgs to be Zionist. If they weren't, they'd be reporting on the thousands of Palestinians killed and maimed in the Gaza protests that have been going on for the last year, or about the ongoing illegal military occupation and illegal settlement building and ethnic cleansing in the West Bank and Jerusalem, etc.

Also, see the OP, where racists/Zionists working for Israel pretty much made up shit to demonize left-Labour and Corbyn...and were given a stage by the BBC to do this.
Apologists for Israel take top posts at BBC

new director-general took up his post at the BBC and, within two weeks, had installed a line-up of hardline Zionists at the top of the world’s largest publicly-funded news organization.

Tony Hall, whose role as director-general commenced on 2 April, is a former BBC director of news and can boast a total of nearly 30 years working at the corporation. As such, he is well-versed in the BBC’s values — he knows what the BBC wants.

Soon after his own appointment, Hall named James Harding as the BBC’s new director of news and current affairs. Until December, Harding was editor of The Times, an avowedly right-wing, pro-Israeli paper owned by Rupert Murdoch’s News International group.

In 2011, Harding spoke at a media event organized by The Jewish Chronicle, telling his audience: “I am pro-Israel. I believe in the State of Israel. I would have had a real problem if I had been coming to a paper [The Times] with a history of being anti-Israel. And, of course, Rupert Murdoch is pro-Israel.”

Glee
The strongly Zionist Jewish Chronicle reprinted those words with glee as news of Harding’s BBC appointment broke. And it also took the opportunity to remind its readers that, during the Israeli massacre in Gaza in late 2008 and early 2009, when more than 1,400 Palestinians were slaughtered, Harding wrote a Times editorial titled, “In defense of Israel” (“Signs of The Times at JCC,” 14 April 2011).

Now bringing his pro-Israel biases into the top ranks of the BBC, Harding will be in charge of its flagship news and current affairs programs including Today, Newsnight, Panorama and Question Time. He will also be responsible for daily news bulletins on the BBC’s main television channels and radio stations.

According to the Guardian, Harding now holds “arguably the most important editorial job in Britain” (“James Harding: ex-Times editor could become the story at the BBC,” 16 April 2013).

The news of his appointment to the £340,000 ($518,000) per year post comes just a fortnight after the former Labour Party minister James Purnell took up his new position at the BBC as director of strategy and digital.

Purnell, who was one of Hall’s first appointments, served for two years while in Parliament as chairman of the Westminster lobby group Labour Friends of Israel. Hugely influential, Labour Friends of Israel has drawn support from senior figures within the party, including the former prime ministers Tony Blair and Gordon Brown.

Unsurprisingly, Purnell subscribes to the Zionist view, often taken in BBC news reporting, that Israel can do no wrong. Rather than as an aggressive occupier, Purnell portrays Israel as a victim of hostile, terrorist Arab neighbors. In a letter to Prospect magazine in 2004, Purnell wrote of the comparison made by campaigners between Israel and apartheid-era South Africa, saying: “I find it hard to reconcile that image to the reality on the ground. Israel is a democracy, suffering terrorist attacks, surrounded by countries that don’t recognize its existence, the victim of well-funded terrorist organizations that preach anti-Semitic hate” (“Judt on anti-Semitism,” 13 December 2004).

https://electronicintifada.net/content/ ... -bbc/12395
Corbyn is just like sanders. two old men who cant see anything beyond their world view and cant admit that they are doing something wrong

they both have gained some popularity but not enough to push it and the problem is that they are uninspiring persons and their ideas just dont appeal to everyone
skinster wrote:They were both forced out by the two-party systems in their country that won't allow for social democracy.

The two-party system is shit but how can a commie kid who supports one-party regimes around the world seriously be complaining about a two-party system?
Starmer is one of them.

Ter wrote:Reality check:
- Labour was crushed in the elections.

Labour lost by just over 2227 votes in 2017,at a time when the party leader was under sustained attacks - spanning at least 2 years - from the entirety of the mainstream media, the British establishment and from the traitors within the Labour Party who over the weekend we have learned about from their WhatsApp messages and emails that were leaked.

Had this been a fair election where one party wasn't under attack from pretty much everywhere, Labour would be in power now.

Not only that, the revelations from report prove the antisemitism smears were exactly what we called them, that ONE person made over half of the accusations, some of which were the most absurd clutching-at-straws nonsensical bullshit anyway. and that Corbyn and his team wanted to deal with these immediately but the rightwing scum within the party allowed them to be delayed/ignored so that it appeared that Corbyn and co were not dealing with them appropriately etc.

We also learned that the rightwing scum within the party were typically rightwing scum insofar as being bullies, misogynists and racist towards Muslims, Jews, Black people and immigrants, including towards those within The Labour Party staff and members, yet were crying crocodile tears about the antisemitism they disgustingly weaponised against the left of the party, which they no doubt took directions from the Israeli Embassy, who we KNOW had people working in the U.K. to "take down pro-Palestinian politicians". More on that here, but I recommend watching the full documentary and the American version of the same.

Other made up stuff from the report:

- Jeremy Corbyn, the friend of Hamas and Hezbollah, will never be Prime Minister.

He would have been if he wasn't attacked by pretty much everyone. See above.

Also, better to be a friend of resistance organizations which is what Hamas and Hezbollah are, who were ONLY created because of Israel's racist and genocidal terrorism against them in Palestine and Lebanon than be friends with the proto-fascist Apartheid State, any hour, any day. :)

- Brexit is happening.

Good.

Cherry on the cake:
- Boris survived the Chinese virus.

I'd tell you this isn't a "Chinese virus" and to stop constantly being a racist pos but you are a Zionist so I guess you can't help yourself. Obviously not a proper Zionist because you're too pussy to make aliya, but a Zionist nevertheless. Gross. :D

Sivad wrote:The two-party system is shit but how can a commie kid who supports one-party regimes around the world seriously be complaining about a two-party system?

Wat.

Wake me up when you have something to replace it.[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I love how everybody is rambling about printing m[…]

Also, the Russians are apparently not fans of Isra[…]

Wars still happen. And violent crime is blooming,[…]