Turkey expelled from F-35 program - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

@Palmyrene
I think you forgot something in between your conclusion. The key structure only holds for the government. The general population is not all a part of the government.

Most of the hardliners aren't even a part of the government and if they are, they aren't high positions regardless of your talks about how they "influence" things, they don't have political power.

If you're going to claiming that the general population can get rid if dictator whenever they want because they're in "the lower levels" then you're claiming that, in actuality, the people on the bottom have all the power.

Not the general population, the lower levels of the power structure, either party or governments.
Which do represent a good portion of the general population if we counted that each of them has a family and friends along side them.

Your intial statement was arguing that Arabs (as in, as a whole) are responsible for their own oppression because they support Arab dictators

I literally posted my initial statement just a couple of posts ago.

Are all those Syrian refugees supporting Assad related to him? Exactly.

:| :|
For fuck's sake, the statement was obvious, no ambiguity in reading it.

Those people holding the lower levels of the structure have families and friends around them, they didn't appear out of no where.

Chimps are about six times stronger than the aver[…]

Leftists have often and openly condemned the Octo[…]

Yes, It is illegal in the US if you do not declar[…]

Though you accuse many people ("leftists&quo[…]