Kushner's Peace Plan - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

colliric wrote:The Democrats are going to attempt to put a Jew in the Whitehouse at the end of this year.... Even it's
possible with Klobuchar as his VP?

We all know it.

Somehow this is the party becoming "increasingly antisemetic"? Lol. Anti-zionist more like it.

Oh and American Jews. That's why they're called American Jews. Stop confirming the antisemetic conspiracy theory about "Jews are only loyal to Israel".. . No that is ONLY Zionist Jews.

The Jews will not flee to Israel. They'll vote Bernie Sanders and stay. That Corbyn shit won't work on Sanders. Neither will the "self hating Jew" strategy.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/christian ... on-grades/

https://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/Study-On ... God-512015

Christians are also migrating to Israel in significant numbers too. The 2% is going to significantly increase. It is estimated that there is now 3-4 million Jews in America that "believe in Jesus/Yeshua" and apparently 1/5th or up to a third of Jewish Millenials are "Christians"(it's a JFJ survey but Pew Research so it's reputable).

So Christianity is growing in Israel and in the Jewish community generally. Congratulations to Jews For Jesus, they are responsible for this success.

Sanders is not our friend he is our worst enemy I would prefer Biden over him

Jews have always been the worst enemies of themselves
Godstud wrote:The UN is a paper tiger. They can't do anything as long as countries like China, France, Russia, United Kingdom and USA have veto rights. This enables the UN to prevent the adoption of any "substantive" resolution.
I don't see it as negative, but the five countries (or add to seven / nine if they are not representative enough. BTW France's place should be replaced by the EU as a whole) should always be able to cancel each other's veto rights. I admit it then comes down to a G5 game, but surely it will be more decisive than now.
By Code Rood
colliric wrote:The Democrats are going to attempt to put a Jew in the Whitehouse at the end of this year.... Even it's
possible with Klobuchar as his VP?

We all know it.

Somehow this is the party becoming "increasingly antisemetic"? Lol. Anti-zionist more like it.

Both parties are pro-Zionist, ridiculously philo-Semitic and anti-Western in their own way.

colliric wrote:Oh and American Jews. That's why they're called American Jews. Stop confirming the antisemetic conspiracy theory about "Jews are only loyal to Israel".. . No that is ONLY Zionist Jews.

They are loyal to Israel and/or Jewish interests. It's not really strange. What's strange is Westerners becoming suicidal and giving in to Jewish power at every turn.
By Code Rood
late wrote:It's been obvious for decades that Israel was doing ethnic cleansing slowly.

But I've never seen anyone admit it before.

I hope you mean on this forum? Because I've seen it plenty of times otherwise.
By Code Rood
Zionist Nationalist wrote:the west will crumble and will eat itself we should not rely on western support

I agree that there's not much left for Israel and its infiltrators in the West. It's no surprise that Israel and China are strengthening ties as the US rots away. Donald Trump yaps on and on about the Chinese, but apparently he doesn't have an opinion about the ''greatest ally'' Israel working with the Chinese, sharing Western high-tech and whatnot.
Last edited by Code Rood on 30 Jan 2020 19:38, edited 1 time in total.
late wrote:Israel has been stealing land from the Palestinians for over half a century, and they will continue to do so until there are no Palestinians in Israel.

Muslim countries stopped trying to "get rid" of Israel after 68. There is bigotry all over the place, and Israel is no exception. There are a number of countries in the region that have a tacit understanding with Israel.

Palestine land is not a correct term. Arabs never had control over the land for many centuries. The place was Ottoman Empire's Syria province. It was a Turkish land. But we lost it to British and French in World War I.
colliric wrote:https://www.timesofisrael.com/5-jewish-things-about-2020-presidential-candidate-amy-klobuchar/

She's strongly connected with the Jewish community.

The same ''Jewish community'' that says they support Israel but do everything in their power to eventually destroy that country, like pushing for a ''two state solution''. You know that isn't going to work, nobody with any sense truly does. A ''Two-State Solution'' is a suicide pact that no other country would ever except as long as it wanted to continue to exist. That just goes to show how insane, cowardly, and self-hating the liberal Diaspora Jews are; and a fair amount of Israeli Jews too.
annatar1914 wrote:The same ''Jewish community'' that says they support Israel but do everything in their power to eventually destroy that country, like pushing for a ''two state solution''. You know that isn't going to work, nobody with any sense truly does. A ''Two-State Solution'' is a suicide pact that no other country would ever except as long as it wanted to continue to exist. That just goes to show how insane, cowardly, and self-hating the liberal Diaspora Jews are; and a fair amount of Israeli Jews too.

When are Palestinians going to get citizenship under this one state solution?
pugsville wrote:When are Palestinians going to get citizenship under this one state solution?

I'm not entirely sure one or both of us is comprehending the other, possibly, but there's either going to only eventually be an ''Israel'', or a ''Palestine'', as you're not going to ever get both existing together for very long.

It seems strange to me that people much more intelligent and educated than I in these matters somehow miss this common sense fact of the real world.
By pugsville
annatar1914 wrote:I'm not entirely sure one or both of us is comprehending the other, possibly, but there's either going to only eventually be an ''Israel'', or a ''Palestine'', as you're not going to ever get both existing together for very long.

It seems strange to me that people much more intelligent and educated than I in these matters somehow miss this common sense fact of the real world.

The Question is just to tease out exactly what sort of fate you are proposing for the Palestinians? Permanently stateless without any political rights?
By colliric
annatar1914 wrote:I'm not entirely sure one or both of us is comprehending the other, possibly, but there's either going to only eventually be an ''Israel'', or a ''Palestine'', as you're not going to ever get both existing together for very long.

It's called having hope for a better solution.
pugsville wrote:The Question is just to tease out exactly what sort of fate you are proposing for the Palestinians? Permanently stateless without any political rights?

Look, I'm not ''proposing'' a fate for anyone, merely pointing out that the existence of a ''Palestine'' is an existential threat to the state of ''Israel'', and vice versa, with one or the other eventually coming out on top and rendering the citizens of the other stateless. Or dead. This is the way of the world.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@colliric ;

It's called having hope for a better solution.

Hope, as Balthasar Gracian once said, is a great falsifier. It's not prudent or rational to hope for a two-state solution where both sides essentially have 'Suicide borders' that are untenable to attack from the other nation and/or it's allies.

anasawad wrote:@skinster

All revolutionary guards statements go through Soleimani, the same way all political statements in foreign affairs go through Khamenei.

Now, since we've been degraded to discussing obvious things, do you have friends who speak Arabic?
If so, bring one in and type this in Youtube حسن تصرالله يهدد أسرائيل and let him translate.
His speeches are pretty routine and almost all of them use the same threats with missiles.

This shouldn't be a secret, but apparently you live in a different reality so you can watch them.

So you still can't prove your initial claims, ok. As I said before, don't make shit up and you won't get called out on it.

Zionist Nationalist wrote:America is not the home of the Jews its just a hosting country
the Democrat party is becoming increasingly anti Semitic and at the same time the alt right is also hates the Jews (for good reasons)
the Jews will flee some to Israel some to other places but a time will come when the Jews will no longer be safe in the US

In your dreams. Jews were in the U.S. long before they were in Israel and their interest in making aliyah to Israel is dwindling so much that the rules for the bribery that is Birthright changed to allow older Jews to go on those free propaganda tours.

annatar1914 wrote:Sanders and Bloomberg aren't exactly Zionists,

:eh:

So from the perspective of genuine Israeli nationalists, this is indeed the case, that America and the Democratic party are increasingly Anti-Semitic.

:lol:

Zionist Nationalist wrote:Jews have always been the worst enemies of themselves

Isn't it a wonder that "Zionist Nationalist", someone who isn't Jewish, can get away with saying something so casually racist...

annatar1914 wrote: A ''Two-State Solution'' is a suicide pact that no other country would ever except as long as it wanted to continue to exist.

If it was a two-state solution according to international law, how would this be a suicide pact? Of course a two-state solution according to international law can't happen since Israeli settlers have colonized Palestinian territory in the West Bank and East Jerusalem in their hundreds of thousands, but just curious why you think the phoney two-state-solution would be a suicide pact.
@skinster , I want to first say before I reply, that I am by no means a Zionist, at all. What I am though is a realist when it comes to this. So you said;

If it was a two-state solution according to international law, how would this be a suicide pact?

''Israel'' doesn't have the defensible borders that it can afford to give away. Nor for that matter, could a ''Palestine'' be reasonably defended from attack by Israeli forces with the frontiers suggested in the Plan. Fortunately, while Americans are such children the Jews and the Muslims are not, and this plan is a non-starter from the beginning.

The Plan probably has been put out there as a prelude to an American war with Iran, seriously, a fig leaf of ''peace'' propaganda for domestic American purposes while preparations on both sides are for a full scale regional war.

Of course a two-state solution according to international law can't happen since Israeli settlers have colonized Palestinian territory in the West Bank and East Jerusalem in their hundreds of thousands, but just curious why you think the phoney two-state-solution would be a suicide pact.

Nobody is going to accept this Plan on either side, the frontiers are indefensible to attacks by either side. As I said this ''Plan'' is for American domestic consumption. War will begin shortly after President Trump is re-elected and with the feckless failure by the admittedly loathsome Democrats to remove him from office.
By Ter
skinster wrote:If it was a two-state solution according to international law, how would this be a suicide pact?

The "two state solution" that the Arabs would like to see is a Palestinian state on the one hand and an Israel flooded with four-five+ million descendants of refugees, thus turning the Jewish Homeland into Islamic shit hole number 58. Good luck claiming the Tel Aviv skyscrapers in return for the huts where some Arabs lived before 1948.
This is not going to happen, not now, not ever.
It has been 72 years already, with each passing year the Arab claims become more ludicrous and far fetched.
By colliric
The current situation is certainly going to start a major war one day. If it wasn't for the UN it would have happened sooner.
@skinster
So you still can't prove your initial claims, ok.

Already did.

As I said before, don't make shit up and you won't get called out on it.

What I said is not making stuff up, these threats aren't only known, but are routine for the past several years to the point that most media have gone tired of reporting on it.

Iran's threats with wiping out Israel in minutes aren't new, and Nasrallah's parroting of those threats isn't new but rather routine in all his speeches along with threatening with its own "smart" missiles.

Anyone who doesn't know that is not only not following the news but ignorant of the middle east as a whole.
You're doubling down is you displaying that you're uninformed and ignorant of the middle east in general and the Iran-Israel relations in specific; But then again, we're used to that from you and your bunch.
By Ter
colliric wrote:The current situation is certainly going to start a major war one day.

Is that what you wish for or do you really think someone is going to attack Israel ?
And who may I ask, is going to attack, knowing that it is a suicide mission and will result in the destruction of the country from which the attack emanates ?
By skinster

Ter wrote:The "two state solution" that the Arabs would like to see is a Palestinian state on the one hand and an Israel flooded with four-five+ million descendants of refugees, thus turning the Jewish Homeland into Islamic shit hole number 58.

The two-state solution as defined by international law is agreed upon by basically the entire world except for the U.S. and Israel. Palestinian refugees would return to a Palestinian state that would sit alongside Israel, so not sure why you believe they'd be in Israel.

anasawad wrote:Already did.

No you didn't prove your initial claims. First you claimed it was Nasrallah and Soleimani threatening to wipe Israel off the map in 7 minutes or whatever. When I asked for evidence you posted a bunch of corporate media sources claiming some guy - who likely doesn't exist - made these threats. When I asked if that guy exists you ignored it and started talking about how it was the leaders in the Iranian military making those claims, i.e. not anyone in particular, just some leaders, who weren't Soleimani or Nasrallah as your initial claim because there is no evidence either of them have said they would do this. So your "already did" is lolworthy.

What I said is not making stuff up, these threats aren't only known, but are routine for the past several years to the point that most media have gone tired of reporting on it.

When I asked for evidence it was mainly to show that if there were things said along these lines, that they would be coming from a position of responding to attacks, not making them from nothing. Because neither Iran or Lebanon have a first-strike policy. Still, the discussion actually displayed how you basically make shit up that you can't prove.

And lol at the idea that the media "have gone tired of reporting" something like this. If it actually happened it would be all over Western press as justification for Soleimani's assassination.

Iran's threats with wiping out Israel in minutes aren't new, and Nasrallah's parroting of those threats isn't new but rather routine in all his speeches along with threatening with its own "smart" missiles.

Happening in all their speeches but you can't provide evidence for any...

Neither Iran or Nasrallah threaten to wipe out Israel because they are aware that any such attacks would result in their obliteration, since they're aware Israel is the more powerful state - with nukes - and has daddy Empire as ally. And again, Iran/Lebanon don't have a first-strike policy. They say they will defend themselves should they be attacked, as we saw in Lebanon in the early 2006 that resulted in a ground war that Hezbollah won. And when they say 'defend', they mean it in the actual meaning of the word, not the Orwellian version Israel always uses.

Ter in the post just above proves my point. Thanks, Ter. :D

Anyone who doesn't know that is not only not following the news but ignorant of the middle east as a whole.

Please spare me this constant bullshit coming from you that because you're from Lebanon that only you have a real understanding of what goes on. There are tons of people in Lebanon on the exact same page as me, more than there are with your view. I don't accept this shit from Zionists claiming they know more about Palestine than anyone else, the lords only know why you think it's acceptable from you.

You're doubling down is you displaying that you're uninformed and ignorant of the middle east in general and the Iran-Israel relations in specific; But then again, we're used to that from you and your bunch.

No you're ignorant! This is my argument! Look how clever I am MR IGNORANT STUPID LITTLE BABY POO!

WE ARE USED TO THAT FROM YOU AND YOUR BUNCH I AM SO CLEVERERERER. :D
By Ter
skinster wrote:The two-state solution as defined by international law is agreed upon by basically the entire world except for the U.S. and Israel. Palestinian refugees would return to a Palestinian state that would sit alongside Israel, so not sure why you believe they'd be in Israel.

You keep on blabbering about international law and you make it sound as if a two state solution is a realistic possibility. Even you were talking about "from the river to the sea", just like Hamas is doing. A compromise is not possible. The Arabs do not want to see a Jewish homeland of even one square inch in size.
Also, the demand for the return of the refugees is preposterous because they want to include the next four/five generations. That amounts to four/five million people who have never been in Israel. Of course they want to take over the country and turn it into an Islamic State. Next to the Palestinian State. Hello ?

@FiveofSwords Edwards' critique does not con[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

70% of Americans view Ukraine as an ally or frien[…]

World War II Day by Day

April 19, Friday Allied troops land on Norway co[…]

My prediction of 100-200K dead is still on track. […]