Kushner's Peace Plan - Page 6 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Yes, the Kushner family has close ties to Tel Aviv. And the Pro-Israel lobby is all over it. For a long time Trump was also domestically vulnerable because of the investigations, increasing his dependency on Christian Right and Pro-Israel legislators, politicians and media spin-doctors.

I suspect that Trump is not that happy as some commentators claim he is. Check out this video, and examine Trump's facial expressions when Netanyahu starts bragging about killing Soleimani, Trump looks not amused. There is more going on than what is released and discussed publicly.

By skinster
Cookie Monster wrote:I suspect that Trump is not that happy as some commentators claim he is. Check out this video, and examine Trump's facial expressions when Netanyahu starts bragging about killing Soleimani, Trump looks not amused. There is more going on than what is released and discussed publicly.

Perhaps the Mossad has dirt on Trump in an Epstein-y kind of way.

At least that's what I think nowadays whenever anyone goes above and beyond in favour of Israel. :excited:
I don't think it's something as blunt as that. The fight between the US establishment (what they call deep state) and the Trump administration has weakened the US bureaucracy considerably, as attested in all the complaints, whistle blowers, fights within the Departments of State and Defence. People with knowledge about the internal functioning and mechanisms of the US bureaucracy, which Netanyahu can easily attain through his connections with the Pro-Israel Lobby and J Street, could easily figure out how to manipulate the weakened bureaucracy to move in its favour. It's all speculation at the moment, but based on that facial reaction I get the strong impression that Trump is being played by Netanyahu.
By skinster
Cookie Monster wrote:I don't think it's something as blunt as that.

You went to Epstein's island too didn't you? Sounds like something someone who went there would say. :D
skinster wrote:You went to Epstein's island too didn't you? Sounds like something someone who went there would say. :D
Huh, what Island?! Never been to any island! No further questions please. :excited:
Since Hamas is supposed to run the PA by virtue of the voters in 2006 & is a proxy of Iran, logically that'd mean IF there are to be real bilateral negotiations it'd have to be with Iran.

But they hold a more maximalist position than either of the 2 main Pal. factions, so forget it.
By Ter
colliric wrote:Superb video.

:lol: :lol:

Yes indeed, superb from the point of view of Anti-Zionists.
What else could one expect if the "experts" are called Mehdi Hasan and Rashid Khalidi ?
Very objective :lol:
By colliric
Ter wrote::lol: :lol:

Yes indeed, superb from the point of view of Anti-Zionists.
What else could one expect if the "experts" are called Mehdi Hasan and Rashid Khalidi ?
Very objective :lol:

Hurry up and make more Shtisel. Season 3 is taking too long!

;)
By Rugoz
Ter wrote:You keep on blabbering about international law and you make it sound as if a two state solution is a realistic possibility.

It's not because Israel doesn't want it and rather continues its land grabs and the US and the EU are not willing to enforce it (e.g. through sanctions). Simple as that. After 9/11 there was not serious effort.
By Ter
It's not because Israel doesn't want it and rather continues its land grabs and the US and the EU are not willing to enforce it (e.g. through sanctions). Simple as that. After 9/11 there was not serious effort.

Well you say this and others also say that but when I try to explain what is - in my eyes - the main problem, then I get no answers.

So, once again : as a hypothetical,
If Israel would withdraw to the 1967 borders and dismantle all the settlements in the West Bank and stop the border controls with Gaza, and surrender East Jerusalem,
Can you or anyone else honestly say that Israel would be at peace with all its neighbours and the Arab and Muslim world ?
By colliric
Ter wrote:Well you say this and others also say that but when I try to explain what is - in my eyes - the main problem, then I get no answers.

If Israel would withdraw to the 1967 borders and dismantle all the settlements in the West Bank and stop the border controls with Gaza, and surrender East Jerusalem,
Can you or anyone else honestly say that Israel would be at peace with all its neighbours and the Arab and Muslim world ?

No(there will always be conflict there), but it would significantly decrease anti-semetism in the rest of the world by killing the "Apartheid State" criticism. It would be a big step in the right direction for the global Jewish population.

As usual the Zionist Israeli Jews are only thinking solely about Israel instead of the general welfare of the worldwide Jewish population/community.
colliric wrote:No(there will always be conflict there), but it would significantly decrease anti-semetism in the rest of the world by killing the "Apartheid State" criticism. It would be a big step in the right direction for the global Jewish population.

As usual the Zionist Israeli Jews are only thinking solely about Israel instead of the general welfare of the worldwide Jewish population/community.

Yeah lets endanger ourselves and the only Jewish state for PR
Not worth it
colliric wrote:As usual the Zionist Israeli Jews are only thinking solely about Israel instead of the general welfare of the worldwide Jewish population/community.

Leaving aside that it's questionable to hold Israel responsible for anti-semitism, how is this a valid criticism? Surely, self-preservation is the no 1 concern of every country in the world.
By Rugoz
Ter wrote:So, once again : as a hypothetical,

No, obviously not, it would be at peace with the Palestinians. They're no threat to Israel anymore however so Israel will simply continue to swallow their land.
Ter wrote:Well you say this and others also say that but when I try to explain what is - in my eyes - the main problem, then I get no answers.

I think Israel would be at peace with its neighbours etc. if it abides by international law vis-a-vis the Palestinians (as you state above) as well as ceasing its theft/occupation of Syrian land and the Jordan Valley and bombing various Middle Eastern countries whenever it feels like it.

But Israel doesn't want peace. It wants land. It wants all of Palestine's land and currently has it, with 6 million Palestinians that it denies civil rights, and a third it imprisons in a concentration camp. And it wants to expand further with its land theft of neighbouring countries, which is why to this day Israel won't declare its borders. And it wants to continue attacking countries in the region likely at the behest of the U.S., countries that don't bend over for U.S. hegemony.

tl;dr Israel doesn't want peace.
By Sivad
skinster wrote:I think Israel would be at peace with its neighbours etc. if it abides by international law vis-a-vis the Palestinians (as you state above) as well as ceasing its theft/occupation of Syrian land and the Jordan Valley and bombing various Middle Eastern countries whenever it feels like it.

You're right about Israel not wanting peace but even if it did the arabs won't rest until Israel is another ignorant Islamic theocracy. The Israeli ethno-state does need to be abolished but we can't allow it to be replaced by an arab ethno-theocracy. What the situation calls for is a third state solution, a new secular constitutional republic with something like Japan's article 9 spelled out in its constitution and its security provided by an international coalition of secular democracies.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

[quote='ate"]Whatever you're using, I want[…]

My prediction of 100-200K dead is still on track. […]

When the guy is selling old, debunked, Russian pro[…]

There is, or at least used to be, a Royalist Part[…]