Kushner's Peace Plan - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

By anasawad
@skinster
Actually I do. I'm one of few people who still posts updates on the Syria war thread where loads of people were posting on once upon a time, until it was clear that Syria would not fall like other regime-change wars. When that was clear, people stopped caring. Except for the times corporate media manufactured chemical weapons attacks in Syria, attempting to blame the government, and failing.

The overwhelming majority of what you post are opinion tweets by pro-regime propagandists.
You almost never post actual news or objective analysis, and often go out of your way to ignore those.

That committee basically legitimises the Syrian government's control.

The committee is there to establish a new government, not legitimize the current one.
It's why they're hoping for elections.

Also, Lavrov described the meeting as very positive, stressing that Moscow, Tehran, and Ankara are committed to Syria’s sovereignty, independence and territorial integrity.

Committed to Syria's sovereignty, to a point where Syria isn't even invited to discuss its own future.

I'm not sure if any of this is true. Do you have any sources aside from The Times of Israel reporting on this?

Yes actually, if you looked at the sources, you'd find an American source, an Iraqi source, and a Russian source.
Apparently, when quoting statements, different news media can't really twist it much.

I can only see reports of the same thing by ToI, Gatestone Institute, The Daily Mail and some evangelical Christian websites. I figured news like this would be all over the news if true, like when the Iranian PM said Zionism must be erased from the pages of history and everyone lied about how that meant annihilating apartheid-Israel. I've also been trying to find the guy who apparently said these things online and no joy yet. Does he even exist?

The Russians and the Iraqis even reported it as shown above.
By skinster
anasawad wrote:The overwhelming majority of what you post are opinion tweets by pro-regime propagandists.
You almost never post actual news or objective analysis, and often go out of your way to ignore those.

You stopped posting there because yours and Empire's narrative is obvious BS that was seen to be what it was, even by liberals, and you had nowhere else to go. Sorry you guys lost the narrative on your war on Syria.

The committee is there to establish a new government, not legitimize the current one.

No it isn't. Syria's parliament will ultimately decide on the constitution.

Committed to Syria's sovereignty, to a point where Syria isn't even invited to discuss its own future.

:eh:
Except that it is and was discussed with the Syrian government including its leader.

Yes actually, if you looked at the sources, you'd find an American source, an Iraqi source, and a Russian source.
Apparently, when quoting statements, different news media can't really twist it much.

I did see that they linked back to the Times of Israel report that wasn't written by anyone except for "ToI staff".

The Russians and the Iraqis even reported it as shown above.

Where? Please share.
By anasawad
@skinster
You stopped posting there because yours and Empire's narrative is obvious BS that was seen to be what it was, even by liberals, and you had nowhere else to go. Sorry you guys lost the narrative on your war on Syria.

Ooh honey, I kept posting, simply on more recent threads.
And no, not really lost, I mean the Baath government is essentially gone as it's powerless and now merely a puppet.
And Syria, our enemy, is burnt to the ground so the fascist Baath there can't be powerful ever again.

That's atleast mission accomplished in our view, especially since we only had to fight a couple of battles and that's it.

No it isn't. Syria's parliament will ultimately decide on the constitution.

You mean the parliament which its formation will be determined by Russia, Iran, and Turkey? Right?

Except that it is and was discussed with the Syrian government including its leader.

The agreement is between Russia, Turkey, and Iran.

I did see that they linked back to the Times of Israel report that wasn't written by anyone except for "ToI staff".

Neither the RT source nor the Iraqi source linked back to Israeli sites.

Where? Please share.

I did, a couple of posts ago where you ignored it. :)

Meanwhile, in Israel:

anasawad wrote:Ooh honey, I kept posting, simply on more recent threads.

Not on the ongoing war on Syria, because there, you've basically lost.

And no, not really lost, I mean the Baath government is essentially gone as it's powerless and now merely a puppet.

It's still very much there.

And Syria, our enemy, is burnt to the ground so the fascist Baath there can't be powerful ever again.

The Baathist party remain in charge with the same leader in Syria.

That's atleast mission accomplished in our view, especially since we only had to fight a couple of battles and that's it.

:lol:

You mean the parliament which its formation will be determined by Russia, Iran, and Turkey? Right?

No, the current parliament of Syria will decide what's in their constitution.

The agreement is between Russia, Turkey, and Iran.

Syria will ultimately decides what goes on in their constitution. If your wacky fantasies come into play any time in the near future, you are welcome to share them then, but as yet, they remain nowt but wacky fantasies.

Neither the RT source nor the Iraqi source linked back to Israeli sites.

I only went through the English speaking websites you shared since this is an English language forum and all the weak links you shared returned back to Zionist propaganda that is the Times of Israel that only showed me that this person probably doesn't exist.

But then I don't know if you knew if that person existed before this discussion either since initially you claimed it was the Iranian General and Hezbollah leader who made that claim you made up, and it turned out those were lies too.

I did, a couple of posts ago where you ignored it. :)

Actually I read through all the English sources you shared and they all go back to "ToI staff" as being the source. There is no other source for your claim and if you had it you would share it by now but it's pretty clear you want to go around in circles because you can't prove that BS you made up and have nowhere else to go.
By anasawad
@skinster
Not on the ongoing war on Syria, because there, you've basically lost.

LoL. I have literally been posting and discussing Syria when it pops up on the today news threads all the past while.

It's still very much there.

As a media figure, not as an active government in control.

The Baathist party remain in charge with the same leader in Syria.

Russia and Iran are in charge, while the Baath party has to follow their orders and acts as a media image.
This isn't really a secret anywhere.

No, the current parliament of Syria will decide what's in their constitution.

You can literally check the terms of the agreement.

Syria will ultimately decides what goes on in their constitution.

If it did, then Russia, Iran, and Turkey won't be the ones making the agreements and negotiating.

I only went through the English speaking websites you shared since this is an English language forum and all the weak links you shared returned back to Zionist propaganda that is the Times of Israel that only showed me that this person probably doesn't exist.

But then I don't know if you knew if that person existed before this discussion either since initially you claimed it was the Iranian General and Hezbollah leader who made that claim you made up, and it turned out those were lies too.

The RT and Iraqi sources clearly states it was a threat by the revolutionary gaurds command which mean Suleimani, and Nasrallah has been repeating in every single speech of his regarding Israel for the past year or so.

Actually I read through all the English sources you shared and they all go back to "ToI staff" as being the source. There is no other source for your claim and if you had it you would share it by now but it's pretty clear you want to go around in circles because you can't prove that BS you made up and have nowhere else to go.

RT reported it.

You can cut it with playing the stupid game, you're not fooling anyone.
By skinster

anasawad wrote:Russia and Iran are in charge, while the Baath party has to follow their orders and acts as a media image.
This isn't really a secret anywhere.

How odd that both the Russians and Iranians deny violating Syrian territory and are clear that they are allies and not colonialists/imperialists. I guess the bit you're saying is the real secret since only you seem to have that point of view.

You can literally check the terms of the agreement.

You can stop making shit up.

If it did, then Russia, Iran, and Turkey won't be the ones making the agreements and negotiating.

Syria will decide what goes on in Syria.

The RT and Iraqi sources clearly states it was a threat by the revolutionary gaurds command which mean Suleimani, and Nasrallah has been repeating in every single speech of his regarding Israel for the past year or so.

Now you're going back to your original claim, blaming the Iranian General and the Hezbollah leader for that thing you made up. Odd how there's no reports showing either saying those things you're claiming they said even though they're happening "in every single speech" according to you. Even the Israeli source doesn't accuse them of it but give the name of a guy who I can't seem to find much details about online as if he doesn't exist. :lol:

You can cut it with playing the stupid game, you're not fooling anyone.

You should take your own advice. If you can't prove what you're saying, maybe stop making shit up.

Sorry your lies have been exposed (again), but this was fun. :D
By colliric
You guys should return to directly discussing the plan. What is your opinion on its details?
Last edited by colliric on 29 Jan 2020 00:57, edited 1 time in total.
By anasawad
@skinster
How odd that both the Russians and Iranians deny violating Syrian territory and are clear that they are allies and not colonialists/imperialists. I guess the bit you're saying is the real secret since only you seem to have that point of view.

What Syrian sovereignty? There are Russian and Iranian basis all over the country.

Syria will decide what goes on in Syria.

IT sure hasn't been doing that so far.

Now you're going back to your original claim, blaming the Iranian General and the Hezbollah leader for that thing you made up. Odd how there's no reports showing either saying those things you're claiming they said even though they're happening "in every single speech" according to you. Even the Israeli source doesn't accuse them of it but give the name of a guy who I can't seem to find much details about online as if he doesn't exist. :lol:

You should take your own advice. If you can't prove what you're saying, maybe stop making shit up.

Sorry your lies have been exposed (again), but this was fun. :D

The source and its direct translation are right above, denying it is useless.
By skinster
colliric wrote:You guys should return to directly discussing the plan. What is your opinion on its details?

It's in my signature.

anasawad wrote:What Syrian sovereignty? There are Russian and Iranian basis all over the country.

Russian politicians are just lying when they talk of their alliance with the Syrian govt and denial that they will violate any Syrian territory? THE BASES! WHAT ABOUT THE BASES! :lol:

IT sure hasn't been doing that so far.

And yet they've all but won the war....and that makes you sad.

The source and its direct translation are right above, denying it is useless.

So it's moved from Nasrallah and Soleimani saying it, to some IRG the Israelis claimed said it who probably doesn't exist, back to just some random "Revolutionary Guards" saying it. I mean, you can try sticking to one story instead of now three. :lol:

I'm almost embarrassed on your behalf for continuing lying about this stuff. Almost.
By colliric
https://imemc.org/article/us-democrats- ... ing-theft/

I find myself agreeing with Bernie more and more.

Some elements of the proposal are positive. Build the damn Gaza-West Bank tunnel, do it now! More land in the south is also good idea. But turning the West Bank into even more Swiss cheese and taking away 30% of the overall proposed Palestinian land regardless of the "extra southern land" is an absolute disgrace.

The UN should continue to oppose anything that doesn't include a complete west bank withdrawal.
By anasawad
@skinster
Russian politicians are just lying when they talk of their alliance with the Syrian govt and denial that they will violate any Syrian territory? THE BASES! WHAT ABOUT THE BASES! :lol:

How dumb one has to be to think that they'll just go out and say a country is their vassal?

Does the US say that about its vassals?

And yet they've all but won the war....and that makes you sad.

Sure, won the war, all it costed is Syria becoming a vassal state, the government losing all authority to foreign actors, and the country being burnt to the ground.
Yeeey victory.

So it's moved from Nasrallah and Soleimani saying it, to some IRG the Israelis claimed said it who probably doesn't exist, back to just some random "Revolutionary Guards" saying it. I mean, you can try sticking to one story instead of now three. :lol:

Iranian revolutionary gaurds command, as said in the RT article, stated that threat.
Nasrallah repeated it multiple times and has continued repeating the threat of Iranian missiles destroying Israel in minutes to 8 minutes to 12 minutes to under half an hour for the past 2 years in every speech addressing Israel every since.
This isn't a secret, this is all they talk about.

I'm almost embarrassed on your behalf for continuing lying about this stuff. Almost.

Well, if you're unable to read, then it really should be me feeling sorry for you, but I don't.
By Rancid
anasawad wrote:Sure, won the war, all it costed is Syria becoming a vassal state, the government losing all authority to foreign actors, and the country being burnt to the ground.
Yeeey victory.

SHUTUP!!

The only country that can do evil is America.
By Ter
colliric wrote:The UN should continue to oppose anything that doesn't include a complete west bank withdrawal.

The UN has nothing to say, has lost all moral standing. It can pass any resolution against the Jewish Homeland due to the block-voting of the Muslim and Non-Aligned countries.

As for the West Bank withdrawal. It would not solve anything because
A. the Arabs will never recognise a Jewish Homeland, even if it were 1 square inch big. So if the Jews give up the West Bank, it will be used to launch rockets into Tel Aviv and Ben Gurion Airport.
B. the Arabs want to invade the Jewish Homeland with four-five million descendants of Arabs who claim to be indigenous to the area, basically making it into a 58th Islamic shithole. Sorry no can do.
By Godstud
The UN is a paper tiger. They can't do anything as long as countries like China, France, Russia, United Kingdom and USA have veto rights. This enables the UN to prevent the adoption of any "substantive" resolution.
By colliric
Ter wrote:The UN has nothing to say, has lost all moral standing. It can pass any resolution against the Jewish Homeland due to the block-voting of the Muslim and Non-Aligned countries.

As for the West Bank withdrawal. It would not solve anything because
A. the Arabs will never recognise a Jewish Homeland, even if it were 1 square inch big. So if the Jews give up the West Bank, it will be used to launch rockets into Tel Aviv and Ben Gurion Airport.
B. the Arabs want to invade the Jewish Homeland with four-five million descendants of Arabs who claim to be indigenous to the area, basically making it into a 58th Islamic shithole. Sorry no can do.

Your country has now agreed to build a long distance Tunnel between Gaza and the West Bank, agreed to give the Palestinians chunks of land in southern Israel along the boarder with Egypt, and has even agreed to limit new settlements(even while claiming the current ones). While concurrently taking an extra 30-40% of the west bank and refusing to give back east Jerusalem(but proposing a Joint Capital territory instead). Israel is going to now go ahead with most of this stuff regardless of Palestinian agreement or involvement.

So even you as a Zionist Israeli probably think this deal is shit, am I right? I mean Netanyahu has agreed to a near 90km long tunnel(rail presumably, but possibly rail and Road?), despite opposing "Hamas tunnels" for years on end.

Sacrifice southern Israel to the Palestinians to save Tel Aviv and Ben Gurion airport? Lol.

Do it! Build the Tunnel and give the Palestinians the south! You've agreed to it now!
By Ter
colliric wrote:Your country has now agreed to build a long distance Tunnel between Gaza and the West Bank, agreed to give the Palestinians chunks of land in southern Israel along the boarder with Egypt, and has even agreed to limit new settlements(even while claiming the current ones).

it is not my country. Neither is it yours, we are merely commenting.

colliric wrote:So even you as a Zionist Israeli probably think this deal is shit, am I right?

No I don't think it is "shit", and I am not an Israeli.

colliric wrote: Netanyahu has agreed to a near 90km long tunnel(rail presumably, but possibly rail and Road?), despite opposing "Hamas tunnels" for years on end.

The proposed new tunnel is meant for peace. How can you compare it to attack tunnels dug by terrorists ?
By colliric
Ter wrote:it is not my country. Neither is it yours, we are merely commenting. No I don't think it is "shit", and I am not an Israeli. The proposed new tunnel is meant for peace. How can you compare it to attack tunnels dug by terrorists ?

Yes I temporarily forgot. Sorry I apologize for that(it's @Zionist Nationalist who is Israeli). But you are Zionist.

I just find it interesting Netanyahu now likes a Tunnel idea. Also I'm noting the potential for that tunnel to also be used by Hamas and whatnot.
By Hindsite
colliric wrote:You guys should return to directly discussing the plan. What is your opinion on its details?

I haven't actually read the plan, but form what I heard, it appears to be the best peace deal that the Palestinian Arabs will ever get. The establishment of a new Palestinian state that will include Gaza and part of the West Bank plus $5 billion in economic aid and open trade seems like a good deal for the Palestinian people at this time to me. But I suspect their Hamas leaders will refuse and force the people under their control to continue to suffer.

colliric wrote:Yes I temporarily forgot. Sorry I apologize for that(it's @Zionist Nationalist who is Israeli). But you are Zionist.

I just find it interesting Netanyahu now likes a Tunnel idea. Also I'm noting the potential for that tunnel to also be used by Hamas and whatnot.

As I understand it, Hamas must be abolished. Netanyahu said, the Palestinians would be required to recognize Israel as a Jewish state, cede the entire Jordan Valley, disarm Hamas, and abandon the hope for both the return of refugees who fled homes in what is now Israel and for a capital in Jerusalem’s Old City.

Gaza is not under Israeli occupation. Telling […]

https://twitter.com/ShadowofEzra/status/178113719[…]

Lies. Did you have difficulty understanding t[…]

Al Quds day was literally invented by the Ayatolla[…]