Rush Limbaugh - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

By Potemkin
Harley wrote:Seriously?

I did that once and I thought I was going to fucking die.

Indeed. The smoke is very hot and very harsh. The same is true for smoke from a pipe - you should never inhale that shit into your lungs. Fun fact: Ulysses S. Grant smoked cigars and inhaled the smoke all his adult life. Guess what he died of.
By Potemkin
Rancid wrote:Rush is/was a smoker?

So rumour has it....

By Pants-of-dog
He once bragged that he should get a medal for smoking cigars, because the tobacco companies that make his cigars also donate to children’s charities.
By Big Steve-1
Pants-of-dog wrote:He once bragged that he should get a medal for smoking cigars, because the tobacco companies that make his cigars also donate to children’s charities.

No, he didn't.

He said some of the money from tobacco sales goes to fund children's health care programs, and it does.

He said nothing about charities.
By Rancid
Potemkin wrote:So rumour has it....

Joe Rogan does the same with pot. :lol:
By jimjam
Harley wrote:Seriously?

I did that once and I thought I was going to fucking die.

Yes …… he said it himself. Like you, I tried it once …… that was enough …… brutal.
By Code Rood
Seems like cancer never stops increasing. Truly terrifying. I bet almost every person on this forum knows/has known someone personally who has/had cancer.
By Potemkin
Code Rood wrote:Seems like cancer never stops increasing. Truly terrifying. I bet almost every person on this forum knows/has known someone personally who has/had cancer.

All multicellular animals have a tendency to revert to unicellularity. Some of your body's cells aren't sure this whole 'multicellularity' thing was ever a good idea, and they rebel against it....

All life on Earth was unicellular for about three billion years. Multicellular life has only existed for the past half a billion years. Early days yet. Lol.
By Big Steve-1
Code Rood wrote:Seems like cancer never stops increasing. Truly terrifying. I bet almost every person on this forum knows/has known someone personally who has/had cancer.

It's the one thing that all of my friends have in common. Everyone knows someone.

I have a dear friend here; Penny. She's 46 and is battling stage 4 brain cancer. She was diagnosed last May and was given 4-6 months.

She's a stubborn broad, though.
By Code Rood
Harley wrote:It's the one thing that all of my friends have in common. Everyone knows someone.

I have a dear friend here; Penny. She's 46 and is battling stage 4 brain cancer. She was diagnosed last May and was given 4-6 months.

She's a stubborn broad, though.

Only just 46. That's awful.
By Big Steve-1
Code Rood wrote:Only just 46. That's awful.

Yeah, they flayed her scalp open from ear to ear. They didn't get all of it with surgery, but the chemo and radiation seem to have kept it at bay. She's not day to day, but she has good days and bad days.

We've decided that whatever time she has left will be the best time she can have. Last summer she commented that she'd never been to the Bahamas. A friend of mine has a 51' Morgan sailboat that he charters, and he chartered it to us for nothing. We were in the Bahamas for a week, and I think we left on 48 hours notice.

Penny had a blast but, admittedly, so did we!

She loves cars, so eight of us have planned a trip to Manhattan for the New York International Auto Show, just so Penny can check out one of the finest car shows in the world.

We give each other a lot of shit quite often, but I've got the greatest group of friends here.
By Code Rood
Sivad wrote:I hope he dies because he sucks and fuck that fathead shit stack.

I hope Limbaugh would stop being a Zionist stooge, and nothing more. To actually hope that someone dies of cancer is a bit weird, to say the least.
By Finfinder
Pants-of-dog wrote:He once bragged that he should get a medal for smoking cigars, because the tobacco companies that make his cigars also donate to children’s charities.

This comment is not surprising because no one is ever mistaken that communists actually have a sense of humor.
By Finfinder
Pants-of-dog wrote:I find the juxtaposition of his support for tobacco and his diagnosis to be quite amusing.

Exactly you missed the fact that Rush was making fun of himself ( something communist lack self deprecation) and instead relish in another human beings death. You should make this thread a promotion to join the Communists party which is interesting because as you self proclaimed feelings are irrelevant in this discussion which would make a better description closer to the Sociopaths party.
By Pants-of-dog
Limbaugh literally took money to lie about the dangers of tobacco.

Because of his lies, some people probably continued smoking and then died as a result.

This is decidedly immoral.

And now it just happens to be him that is dying because of the dangers of smoking tobacco.
By Code Rood
Harley wrote:Yeah, they flayed her scalp open from ear to ear. They didn't get all of it with surgery, but the chemo and radiation seem to have kept it at bay. She's not day to day, but she has good days and bad days.

We've decided that whatever time she has left will be the best time she can have. Last summer she commented that she'd never been to the Bahamas. A friend of mine has a 51' Morgan sailboat that he charters, and he chartered it to us for nothing. We were in the Bahamas for a week, and I think we left on 48 hours notice.

Penny had a blast but, admittedly, so did we!

She loves cars, so eight of us have planned a trip to Manhattan for the New York International Auto Show, just so Penny can check out one of the finest car shows in the world.

We give each other a lot of shit quite often, but I've got the greatest group of friends here.

That's good to hear. Friendship is not always a given, certainly not when the times are extremely hard.
Last edited by Code Rood on 06 Feb 2020 20:49, edited 1 time in total.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

You and @wat0n can accuse me of positions I do […]

@Tainari88 Odd then that you failed to notice[…]

I Though The Name Sounded Familiar

A Colorado mom who vanished during a bike ride di[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I think the world needs one world currency just to[…]