As Syrians advance, Erdogan engages in human trafficking to blackmail Europe - Page 6 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Istanbuller wrote:Once again European Union fails at everything. They fail their own citizens.

Agreed, though it's not really failing. They intentionally screw us in the butt.

Istanbuller wrote:They failed at protecting Syrian people in need.

Cut the crap. For one, most of those so-called refugees that want to come here aren't even Syrians.
Atlantis wrote:lesson learned, next time we'll just nuke the Turkish aggressor

Second wave is likely to be coming in summer. It will be impossible for you to block them from entering. Mild weather conditions will enable refugees to live on streets.

It will be interesting thing to watch how power shifts from Franco-German bloc to Turkey. "Erdoğan controls Europe" sounds very nice to me.
Istanbuller wrote:Second wave is likely to be coming in summer. It will be impossible for you to block them from entering. Mild weather conditions will enable refugees to live on streets.

It will be interesting thing to watch how power shifts from Franco-German bloc to Turkey. "Erdoğan controls Europe" sounds very nice to me.

That is what you said about the first wave. So anyways, we are raping Erdogan and there is nothing you can really do about it. ;)
Istanbuller wrote:Second wave is likely to be coming in summer. It will be impossible for you to block them from entering. Mild weather conditions will enable refugees to live on streets.

Turkey cannot control Europe that will never happen
what is possible is for Turkey to regain dominant influence in the middle east and that is what Erdogan is working on
Zionist Nationalist wrote:Turkey cannot control Europe that will never happen
what is possible is for Turkey to regain dominant influence in the middle east and that is what Erdogan is working on

Erdoğan has already a dominant influence over Mideast. 20 years ago, there was nothing comparable to what we have today. I agree that Turkey did not make it economically very well. But, in terms of transparency, democracy, defence industry, production, we made it possible for brighter future. I assume this will keep continue as long as Erdoğan and alikes remain in power in Turkey.

Believe me Turkey is about to success in economic development either. Military involvements in Libya, Syria, Qatar, Balkans and Africa countries will pay off economically. Empire will be back once we control eastern mediternian and Libyan coasts. Don't you see? This is the reason why Brussels, even leftists who supported Turkey's membership, turned away Turkey. EU has a serious and growing concerns about this.
I remember reading something similar to this on another forum and Greece resorted to pushing migrants into the sea to force Turkey to take them back after Turkey made them Greece's problem in the first place. It was annoying when some leftists were quick to shame Greece for doing that and being racist, when it was a game that Erdogan was playing. Unfortunately, some on the left didn't care to understand that. I side with Greece here.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Saw an article about this story earlier in the mo[…]

@Godstud " blowjobs" You are like […]

Eugenics as a concept is quite interesting since […]

@Rich more veterans lose their lives in peace ti[…]