China pressured EU to drop COVID disinformation criticism: sources - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Atlantis wrote:As it turned out, Italy exported the virus to more countries than China, but China bad, the West good, right? Don't insult your intelligence. Nobody can be so dumb as to buy into the propaganda.

Who exported the virus to Italy? China.

Atlantis wrote:The populists are the enemy, not China.

China is run by totalitarian people (led by Xi Jinping) who also happen to be in the same wavelength as "populists". These greedy selfish tyrants often attract lower-end people, just like the conservative voters in the UK and Republican voters in the US.

The problem of others is that they have been too lenient to these jerks, making us suffer. It is inevitable that populists come to power because it only takes alike to tackle down alike. This damage is, IMHO, necessary.
Zionist Nationalist wrote:There is nothing communist about Communist party of China

They can call themselves however they like but actions speak louder than words

Well, either way, Bibi really likes to work with them. I guess Bibi is a Nazi too, eh? Let's call planet earth itself a Nazi while we're at it, shall we? Or maybe we should throw the Nazi stuff back to 1933-1945 and return to reality?

I wonder if Skinster would still like the CCP after she finally finds out about the strong China-Israel relationship and how Zionist infiltrators are basically raping the USA in the ass in favour of not just Israel, but by extension also countries like China. But at least she was able to stick it to the USA. Boy oh boy, most people will end up having egg on their face very soon.

It makes more sense to yearn and push for a Zionist-free USA than to be a cheerleader for China, but whatever. I tried my best to explain it to the unwashed masses, online and offline.
Last edited by Code Rood on 07 May 2020 22:30, edited 1 time in total.
Code Rood wrote:Well, either way, Bibi really likes to work with them. I guess Bibi is a Nazi too, eh? Let's call planet earth itself a Nazi while we're at it, shall we? Or maybe we should throw the Nazi stuff back to 1933-1945 and return to reality?

I wonder if Skinster would still like the CCP after she finally finds out about the strong China-Israel relationship and how Zionist infiltrators are basically raping the USA in the ass in favour of not just Israel, but by extension also countries like China. But at least she stook it to the USA. Boy oh boy, most people will end having egg on their face very soon.

It makes more sense to yearn and push for a Zionist-free USA than to be a cheerleader for China, but whatever. I tried my best to explain it to the unwashed masses, online and offline.

Israel is being pragmatic thats all
I would rather have good relations with a country like China even if I despise their ruling party

Same with Turkey

The more time passes, the more instances of haras[…]

It turns out it was all a complete lie with no bas[…]

I am not claiming that there are zero genetic dif[…]

Customs is rarely nice. It's always best to pack l[…]