African-American Asphyxiated by Police in Minneapolis - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Saeko wrote:UPDATE:

The officers involved have just been fired and the FBI is investigating.

At least something is done, unlike some other place where the government (and the one above it) backing their minions without allowing the slightest question, and goes as far as suggesting such kind of justice seeking a threat to their "national" security.

The victim was a former college footballer who worked as a security guard and he was physically too strong to be easily restrained. He resisted arrest, which was why the four officers overreacted. I another video, Floyd seems to struggle with officers as they pull him from his vehicle. Yelling can be heard in that video as two officers approach to remove Floyd from his vehicle. I would call it a hate crime or murder, if it was an unprovoked attack.
Donna wrote:"Down with the pig system." -Ulrike Meinhof

Indeed!

I actually visited the pig system that Meinhof worked for East German or the laughably named Deutche Demokratische Republik. I saw ordinary people's fear of their Commie pig rulers.
ThirdTerm wrote:
Spoiler: show
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tGm-7fuJOY

The victim was a former college footballer who worked as a security guard and he was physically too strong to be easily restrained. He resisted arrest, which was why the four officers overreacted. I another video, Floyd seems to struggle with officers as they pull him from his vehicle. Yelling can be heard in that video as two officers approach to remove Floyd from his vehicle. I would call it a hate crime or murder, if it was an unprovoked attack.

As I understand how cops are expected to act during someone resisting arrest is that they use one hand on the cuff and put their knee on the back off the person in a prone position so that having lost a free hand to cuffing the guy they can maintain control of the person.
But this is clearly wrong and is a big stride apart from knee on the back to keep a guy down and has it directly on his neck.
A black cop in a black country could have done the same thing, but then, it wouldn't be a racial issue, would it?

Right or wrong, in a multicultural mess of a country there can be no justice, because everything is tainted with bias. Multiculturalism, diversity (or whatever you want to call it) does not work, which is why it is being inflicted upon mainly the first world countries; so they can make everything ''equal'' on a world stage. It's why they want more of it. And the media organizations use their power to demonize only certain reactions to alien criminality, not the alien criminality itself. The media knows there's a large segment in society that will respond emotionally, not rationally.
Last edited by Code Rood on 27 May 2020 15:48, edited 4 times in total.

Isn't oil and electricity bought and sold like ev[…]

@Potemkin I heard this song in the Plaza Grande […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

The "Russian empire" story line is inve[…]

I (still) have a dream

Even with those millions though. I will not be ab[…]