African-American Asphyxiated by Police in Minneapolis - Page 44 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

colliric wrote:SO is a liar. Don't listen to him.

If I observe correctly he is not a mentally stable person, and I am strongly against speaking to him in that manner. Even my previous post (which did not mean any hostility) was rudely rebutted.
Patrickov wrote:If I observe correctly he is not a mentally stable person, and I am strongly against speaking to him in that manner. Even my previous post (which did not mean any hostility) was rudely rebutted.

Don’t take it to heart Patrickov. SO is under a lot of pressure.
SO seems like one of those liberals who is secretly racist on a genetic level (which everyone is to some degree) but he can't cope with his own nature, so instead he cheerleads for destruction out of a shallowly contemplated desire for radical change. People who are actually OK with racial diversity on a deeper level, well, happy people don't want their shit destroyed or burned down.
Last edited by Wulfschilde on 01 Jun 2020 07:27, edited 1 time in total.
SpecialOlympian wrote:Make a tweet you fat orange bitch.

It's 2:30am in DC pal.

Edit: The forum apparently auto-corrects p a l to Palestinian. Wonder how that happened.
Last edited by Wulfschilde on 01 Jun 2020 07:28, edited 1 time in total.
Wulfschilde wrote:SO seems like one of those liberals who is secretly racist on a genetic level (which everyone is to some degree) but he can't cope with his own nature, so instead he cheerleads for destruction out of a shallowly contemplated desire for radical change. People who are actually OK with racial diversity on a deeper level, well, happy people don't want their shit destroyed or burned down.

I have no interest to further comment on another member's character. Let's stop.
Patrickov wrote:I have no interest to further comment on another member's character.

You are such a nice guy. Did you know that in America, Pepe the frog is often considered a white supremacist symbol of hate? There are more than a few mixed signals going around.
Wulfschilde wrote:SO seems like one of those liberals who is secretly racist on a genetic level (which everyone is to some degree) but he can't cope with his own nature, so instead he cheerleads for destruction out of a shallowly contemplated desire for radical change. People who are actually OK with racial diversity on a deeper level, well, happy people don't want their shit destroyed or burned down.

That's rich coming from a guy who was cheerleading for millions of Americans to die of COVID-19 in his first ever post on this forum.
Saeko wrote:That's rich coming from a guy who was cheerleading for millions of Americans to die of COVID-19 in his first ever post on this forum.

It's called herd immunity herp derrrr. The weak must perish so that the herd may flourish.

This is how fucked Trump is according to Saeko:

As for rooftop Koreans:
SpecialOlympian wrote:My big boy president watched a rocket launch today. He is my hero. Also, I am a fucking idiot.

It's a good thing he retreated to a secret, impenetrable location. You know how scared he is of somebody penetrating his secret location.

He is currently surrounded by very sexy Secret Service guys. I'm sure they will do a fine job of secretly servicing him.

Nobody sanctioned the US for the war in Iraq, so […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

We don't walk away from our allies says Genocide […]

@FiveofSwords Doesn't this 'ethnogenesis' mala[…]

Britain: Deliberately imports laborers from around[…]