Anybody want to move to CHAZ? - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Rugoz wrote:https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1271142274416562176

Jeez, Trump is such a freaking irresponsible asshole.

But a smart one too, aiming to energize his constituency and demoralize that part of the electorate which may hate him but may regard the Democrats' response to be weak (which it is), so they stay home in November.
Also, I still haven't understood why you hate your own president, whom you elected, so much? Why this attitude?
I mean bro, look at my country, look at Greece, our Prime Minister is a fking lizard. He is incompetent, ballsless, I'm sure he has some kind of autism too and worse, he just sucks overall, hasn't accomplished anything worthy in his life.
On the other hand, Mr. Trump is success impersonated by a human
wat0n wrote:But a smart one too, aiming to energize his constituency and demoralize that part of the electorate which may hate him but may regard the Democrats' response to be weak (which it is), so they stay home in November.

Yeah I know it probably works, but that just proves that Americans are idiots and nothing else.
Rugoz wrote:Yeah I know it probably works, but that just proves that Americans are idiots and nothing else.

If they buy this shit, they really must be. :lol:

It was the birthday of the US Army recently, so it's a great opportunity for some posturing, even if CHAZ is the enemy. :lol:

Beren wrote:Why would you deserve anything more? Do you think you've been so awesome so far? :lol:

I mean, #Trumpisyourdaddy, but at the same time you can kindly kiss my butt. If that's why you speak like that then let me notify you I don't give muhh shits about America and what happens in their society, I just posed an opinion and a question :excited:
Rugoz wrote:Yeah I know it probably works, but that just proves that Americans are idiots and nothing else.

Maybe. Honestly the Democrats' response has been utterly pathetic and the actions by the far left have been ridiculously self-defeating so far, so I'm starting to wonder if Trump would truly be worse at this point :hmm:

Sooner or later, something will have to give in as far as this autonomous zone goes.
Hellas me ponas wrote:If that's why you speak like that

I talk like that (what?) because while you agree with Trump that using military force in CHAZ could be necessary or justified, you also say it's just a teenager outburst, which hardly justifies any military action. Not that Trump really means what he tweets, so we're just wasting our time and energy discussing it. As a matter of fact nothing special has happened between you and me yet, but you Greeks can be such sensitive drama queens. :lol:
Beren wrote:I talk like that (what?) because while you agree with Trump that using military force in CHAZ could be necessary or justified, you also say it's just a teenager outburst, which hardly justifies any military action. Not that Trump really means what he tweets, so we're just wasting our time and energy discussing it. As a matter of fact nothing special has happened between you and me yet, but you Greeks can be such sensitive drama queens. :lol:

Ye I agree on that last one, we can get a bit emotional, maybe we are born actors idk Haha BTW I didn't say its an teenage outburst, I said the reasons and justifications of all this shitty situation is same as a teenager revolting to his mommy and daddy.
Hellas me ponas wrote:BTW I didn't say its an teenage outburst

I quoted you literally.

Hellas me ponas wrote:that's a fucking teenagers emotional burst out.

Hellas me ponas wrote:I said the reasons and justifications of all this shitty situation is same as a teenager revolting to his mommy and daddy.

You say that the first time, actually.

However, this whole discussion is totally senseless and I don't see any point of it at all. :lol:
:eh: :O aham.

well it's almost 5 am here and in 4 hours I'll have to wake up and go take school classes. So goodnight brother and to hell with all these American shit, not my problem, they can burn each other to the ground if they want. As long as they don't touch my country. Ciao :excited:

The more time passes, the more instances of haras[…]

It turns out it was all a complete lie with no bas[…]

I am not claiming that there are zero genetic dif[…]

Customs is rarely nice. It's always best to pack l[…]