Campaign Kanye - Page 5 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

@annatar1914 , the point about Biden is that I said he is "a religious believer" - not that he conforms to the strict ideology of one denomination. He disagrees with the Catholic hierarchy about abortion, and that is the one significant difference. That does not stop him being a religious believer.

I am doubting that your support for West is serious, because it seems out of character for you. I don't think there a question of him legally being "not of sound mind", though his bipolar disorder is acknowledged by him, and his wife has asked that people take it into account with his public statements - which is not a great situation for someone wanting to lead the country. I think he is sincere in having faith beliefs and exploring religion; but it's certainly no greater than Biden's life-long faith. If your yardstick is wanting "a Christian and God-fearing man", then Biden fits, and West may well do, and he's a man of good will. Trump only does if you accept everyone in the world on their latest words, not any of their actions.
By Rancid
ness31 wrote:I just watched the Rogan podcast with Kanye.

The guys a genius. He’s basically saying, get me in the White House, give me all the information and I will make the right decision. It’s so ridiculously rational it makes the whole 2 party bullshit we got right now look even more disgusting.

Discuss.

POlitics has never been about reason and logic. This is why something as simple and reasonable as that is seen as revolutionary. :(
By ness31
I don’t think there will ever be a presidential candidate that PoFo will
approve of :|
By skinster
Still can't believe this thread is a serious discussion. :D

Every time I come into it I leave with the same thought. But I'm just being open about that thought this time around. Good day.
By annatar1914
Prosthetic Conscience wrote:@annatar1914 , the point about Biden is that I said he is "a religious believer" - not that he conforms to the strict ideology of one denomination. He disagrees with the Catholic hierarchy about abortion, and that is the one significant difference. That does not stop him being a religious believer.

I am doubting that your support for West is serious, because it seems out of character for you. I don't think there a question of him legally being "not of sound mind", though his bipolar disorder is acknowledged by him, and his wife has asked that people take it into account with his public statements - which is not a great situation for someone wanting to lead the country. I think he is sincere in having faith beliefs and exploring religion; but it's certainly no greater than Biden's life-long faith. If your yardstick is wanting "a Christian and God-fearing man", then Biden fits, and West may well do, and he's a man of good will. Trump only does if you accept everyone in the world on their latest words, not any of their actions.

Biden is absolutely not a God fearing man nor a Christian in any meaningful sense, based on his 47 year career as a politician. Neither is Trump. This is the genuine situation, and should be looked at accordingly by people.

I cannot in good conscience vote for either of them, both are in their own ways something of an abomination.
It's a Kanye landslide!

Kanye West Got 60,000 Votes for President

And he’s already gearing up for 2024.

After roughly four months of campaigning and millions of dollars of his own money invested into the race, Kanye West has officially given up his run for president...this time.

The rapper chronicled his first-ever voting experience on social media on Tuesday, tweeting, “God is so good. Today I am voting for the first time in my life for the President of the United States, and it’s for someone I truly trust...me.” He later followed that up with multiple pictures of his ballot, him at the polls wearing his “I Voted” sticker, and another tweet that read “We will heal. We will cure.” But ultimately, the rapper appears to have accepted defeat, deferring his dream another four years and tweeting out a photo of himself in silhouette in front of a red and blue electoral map with only the caption “WELP KANYE 2024.” He later deleted that tweet changing it to the slightly more succinct, “KANYE 2024.”
But while he may have come nowhere close to winning and only appeared on ballots in 12 states this time around, West did still managed to rake in almost 60,000 votes, according to preliminary tallies from the Associated Press. The rapper seems to have largely charmed Tennessee residents who gave him the most votes of any state where he was on the ballot, with 10,188. He also did relatively well in Minnesota with 6,796 votes; Kentucky gave him 6,259 votes; Oklahoma came in with 5,587; and Louisiana with 4,837.

As for Kanye’s first vote for himself, it seems highly possible it won’t even be counted as the Wyoming registered voter had to write in his name on the ballot. Write-in candidates are only counted in that state if they win the election or additional paperwork is filed and a fee paid to the relevant election officials. Something the rapper has not yet done.

https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2020/1 ... 0000-votes

Well, that was all worthwhile, wasn't it?

colliric wrote:Can you say "Split black vote"?

It would seem not.
By Deutschmania
At least Kanye West has had the good sense , and decency to concede the election , which is more than I can say for Trump . So West is not as much an egomaniac , it would seem .
By annatar1914
From Mr. West's 2020 campaign site;

Dear Future,

I still believe in you.
We still believe in you.

Even in our darkest moments,
We believe.

We believe in a world at peace.
We believe in our people.
We believe in our families.
We will see families anchoring
on faith.
Our future holds a better America.
In our future, we will H.E.A.L.
Hold Everyone Accountable to
Love.

Our future will provide expecting families with a safe and secure plan that values every stage of life. Our future will provide a justice system that treats everyone equally regardless of their socioeconomic status. Our future will provide an education system that promotes freedom and visionary thinking. Our happy, healthy future looks like the new Garden of Eden with children running and the elderly brimming with joy on how beautiful our world has become. Our future has homes for everyone.

Our future has food for
everyone.

Our future has love.
Our future is free from debt, shame, guilt, worry, stress, war, greed, hate, misuse of power, prejudices, manipulation, and discrimination.

Jesus loves everyone.

When I close my eyes, I see our God providing us with a bright future. I feel like a kid the night before Christmas when I think about our future.

Dear Future,
I still believe in you.

I know the world is going to get better, but you need us as a people to heal. You need us to hold everyone accountable to love.

God is love.

Let’s lead with love. Our future is waiting on us.

A better man.

Wake me up when you have something to replace it.[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I love how everybody is rambling about printing m[…]

Also, the Russians are apparently not fans of Isra[…]

Wars still happen. And violent crime is blooming,[…]