Netanyahu: "Women are animals" - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

“women don’t belong to you, women are not an animal you can hit.”

I think he's stressing the importance of distinguishing between the two main classes of animals: Hit-able, and un-hit-able.

The un-hit-able are the ones that the SPCA has chosen in its infinite wisdom.

Benyamin is probably saying that the woman-folk belong to the second category, if you are a man.

He is also defending the Right of un-hit-ables to hit hit-ables. Empowerment.
Netanyahu's remarks bring to mind this musical number from Dr. Doolittle .
I imagine that his remarks will be taken exception to by the Rabbinate , in particular . They would be inclined to view human beings as being distinct from the animal kingdom , due to us having souls made in the likeness of God . They might even charge that Netanyahu is an atheist , as evidenced by such remarks as these .
MistyTiger wrote:It makes you wonder if he was on some kind of mind-altering drug. If women are animals, does that make them edible...like animal crackers?

If you eat meat, you have already consumed many, many females.

The mind-altering drug that rendered you unable to see this is called "media."

Media (the lies of the dominant) have been around as long as meat-cultivation.
Deutschmania wrote:Netanyahu's remarks bring to mind this musical number from Dr. Doolittle .
I imagine that his remarks will be taken exception to by the Rabbinate , in particular . They would be inclined to view human beings as being distinct from the animal kingdom , due to us having souls made in the likeness of God . They might even charge that Netanyahu is an atheist , as evidenced by such remarks as these .

I had forgotten about this song. That reminds me that in one another movie, Rex Harrison belittled women. There was the movie, My Fair Lady, one of my favorites that he played in. The below song really portrays the attitude that women are complicated, in men's minds.
QatzelOk wrote:If you eat meat, you have already consumed many, many females.

The mind-altering drug that rendered you unable to see this is called "media."

Media (the lies of the dominant) have been around as long as meat-cultivation.

I am able to see this. I'd rather eat meat than that "Plant based" artificial Orwellian (it's in the John Hurt movie adaptation) soy-protein lab manipulated cancer causing bullshit.

The media is manipulating you too, you know that right?

The Potato and Lentil patties are actually organic, the other shit isn't. It's just being advertised as "plant based" to fool the gullible.

Edit:

Classic scene.
colliric wrote:I am able to see this. I'd rather eat meat than that "Plant based" artificial Orwellian (it's in the John Hurt movie adaptation) soy-protein lab manipulated cancer causing bullshit.

The media is manipulating you too, you know that right?

The Potato and Lentil patties are actually organic, the other shit isn't. It's just being advertised as "plant based" to fool the gullible.

Edit:

Classic scene.

There’s a lot of conflicting information going around about soy: Is it healthy? Is it dangerous? And if it’s OK to eat, why do some people say it isn’t?

Some of the misunderstandings come from the fact that studies in people and studies in animals may show different results. In some animal studies, rodents that were exposed to high doses of compounds found in soy called isoflavones showed an increased risk of breast cancer. This is thought to be because the isoflavones in soy can act like estrogen in the body, and increased estrogen has been linked to certain types of breast cancer.

But rodents process soy differently from people, and the same results have not been seen in people. Also, doses of isoflavones in the animal studies are much higher than in humans. In fact, in human studies, the estrogen effects of soy seem to either have no effect at all, or to reduce breast cancer risk (especially in Asian countries, where lifelong intake is higher than the US). This may be because the isoflavones can actually block the more potent natural estrogens in the blood.

So far, the evidence does not point to any dangers from eating soy in people, and the health benefits appear to outweigh any potential risk. In fact, there is growing evidence that eating traditional soy foods such as tofu, tempeh, edamame, miso, and soymilk may lower the risk of breast cancer, especially among Asian women. Soy foods are excellent sources of protein, especially when they replace other, less healthy foods such as animal fats and red or processed meats. Soy foods have been linked to lower rates of heart disease and may even help lower cholesterol.

According to Marji McCullough, ScD, RD, strategic director of nutritional epidemiology for the American Cancer Society, soy foods are healthy and safe. But she advises against taking soy supplements – which contain much higher isoflavone concentrations than food – until more research is done
https://www.cancer.org/latest-news/soy-and-cancer-risk-our-experts-advice.html
Deutschmania wrote:https://www.cancer.org/latest-news/soy-and-cancer-risk-our-experts-advice.html

I am not saying soy is dangerous, so why are you putting words in my mouth? I'm saying the artificial manner in which the soy-protein is highly manipulated and processed to mimic meat products then be sold as "Plant Based Meat" is extremely dangerous to your health(especially because of the higher level of salt) and extremely Orwellian. You already know that yourself.

If you eat tofu or drink Soy milk, I don't care. They're mostly organic sources of soy. "Plant based meat" is highly processed artificial crap.
colliric wrote:I'd rather eat meat than that "Plant based" artificial Orwellian (it's in the John Hurt movie adaptation) soy-protein lab manipulated cancer causing bullshit.

Me too.

And I'd rather vote for a piece of crap than for a piece of radioactive crap.

See how I set "crap" up to win a comparison?

I haven't eaten meat in 20 years, and I don't eat fake meat either. The anglo diet is among the worst on earth, and this goes beyond what we are discussing here.

Women are animals and so are men. People who don't think that they themselves are animals ... have caused a great deal of harm to other humans, other animals, and to our collective understanding of who we are and how to live a good life.

Shitty anthropology is us, just like shit diets.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

If Hamas were to have built that tunnel, there wou[…]

It's interesting how full of shit you are, @skins[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

https://twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/1773436787622[…]

PoFo would be a strange place for them to focus o[…]