A mob has broken into the capitol building - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Looser president encouraging his supporters to storm the senate. :hmm:

Time to lock them all up for an attempted coup.
Last edited by JohnRawls on 06 Jan 2021 21:34, edited 1 time in total.
Zagadka wrote:Is storming the Capitol building really a peaceful protest?

If burning down businesses and torching police cars and police precints is peaceful, if people launching mortars into federal court houses is peaceful, if tearing down statues is peaceful, then certainly protesting in front of Capitol Hill is peaceful.

Zagadka wrote:These people are actual terrorists.

Really...? Where are their car bombs, their guns, their suicide vests?

Istanbuller wrote:I support riots against authoritarian powers. It is good to see that protesters send warnings to incoming authoritarian administration of Biden.

These people had no problem with people setting St. John's on fire right across the street from the White House, or throwing water bottles at Secret Service, etc. They are whining like stuck pigs now. It's hilarious how these people try to express righteousness after all the shit they've pulled over the last four years. There were many deaths in the BLM protests, but these Washington establishment types just cannot believe that something like that could happen to them too. They weren't condemning the BLM violence, but peacefully swarming the Capitol has them exorcised like nothing else. It's hilarious what pompous jack asses these people are.

Politics_Observer wrote:Well there are calls growing now to completely suspend ALL of Trump's social media accounts. I support that move. He is peddling lies and inciting violence and sedition.

Trump has not incited violence. He's asking people to make their voices heard.

Biden is giving his pathetic little angry speech now.
JohnRawls wrote:Looser president encouraging his supporters to storm congress. :hmm:

Agree, there need to consequences for these people and the president himself.

The president should be instantly impeached. Cruz along with his posse of morons also need to shut the fuck up and drop the dumb objections.
blackjack21 wrote:Really...? Where are their car bombs, their guns, their suicide vests?

I don't think that you understand what the word terrorism means.

And you think they don't have guns somewhere? They were allowed to march into the Capitol unarmed without a shot fired.
JohnRawls wrote:Looser president encouraging his supporters to storm congress. :hmm:

They are peaceful for now. You have to make them believe there wasn't fraud in election. Anti-Trump media coverage doesn't help so far.

I fully support they take DC establishment out.
Istanbuller wrote:I fully support

I fully support reading the riot act and shooting the arseholes if they don't disperse.
@blackjack21

Well don't worry blackjack! The Dems just officially took the Senate:

CNN wrote:Democrat Jon Ossoff will win his Senate race in Georgia, CNN projects.

His win means Democrats will have control of the Senate. With Ossoff and Raphael Warnock's wins over Georgia's two incumbent GOP senators, there will be a 50-50 split in the Senate.

Vice President-elect Kamala Harris, also a Democrat, will cast any tie-breaking votes.

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/ ... ec5274d8d0
@late

I agree, this cannot stand. It's insurrection and sedition.

@blackjack21

Republicans that objected to Biden's win have NO RIGHT to lecture any dictator in any part of the world after this fiasco. Somebody like Putin or China's Xi will say "but look, you objected to a democratically elected government in YOUR OWN CAPITAL and encouraged to have it overthrown! So, we have every right to do the same in our country. We are just doing the same thing that you guys did or try to do." Republicans who objected to Biden's win have no right or moral authority to lecture anybody on democracy or freedom after today.

I don't want to hear any word from a Trump supporter or a republican who objected to Biden's win about freedom or democracy because Trump supporters and the republicans who objected to Biden's win do not believe in freedom and democracy. They have demonstrated that through their actions. I don't want to hear any of that from those specific republicans. They have no moral authority. I'll just promptly ignore them and listen to others who have some REAL credibility. Those specific republicans have ZERO credibility and ZERO moral authority. They don't believe in freedom or the rule of law or a democratic republic. I don't want to hear those republicans lecture any foreign tyrant or dictator on freedom and democracy after today. Because we all know they don't really mean it and aren't serious about it.
Last edited by Politics_Observer on 06 Jan 2021 21:48, edited 3 times in total.
Zagadka wrote:I don't think that you understand what the word terrorism means.

And you think they don't have guns somewhere? They were allowed to march into the Capitol unarmed without a shot fired.

Terrorism typically involves a small group of radicals trying to sway a political body or population. What you have here is a mass protest. Government by the consent of the government is now fraught with peril, because many people are no longer consenting. This isn't exclusively due to Trump. It also has a lot to do with the lockdowns and governors ruling by dictatorial power and legislatures doing nothing about it. It also has a lot to do with the establishment crushing religious worship services, etc.

What would you call the riots in Portland throughout 2020? Seattle? They claimed an independent zone in Seattle and the Democrats cheered it on. A lot of people are frankly done with this.

The political class had no problem with the 2020 riots and small businesses getting burned. They kept calling them peaceful protests, because the establishment was largely behind it. The establishment actors aren't behind this protest, and right now they are scared. That doesn't make the protesters terrorists.

Istanbuller wrote:They are peaceful for now. You have to make them believe there wasn't fraud in election.

Trump protesters will be mostly peaceful. You may have some that commit crimes. You may also have Antifa interlopers deciding to blow shit up while waving Trump flags. However, I don't think you can make people believe there was no election fraud. The establishment more or less told everyone what they were going to do. They called it "red mirage."

Beren wrote:Go home, people, just go home, please! The party is over! :lol:

Maybe it's just beginning...

ingliz wrote:I fully support reading the riot act and shooting the arseholes if they don't disperse.

The Boston Massacre did a lot to restore order and support for the regime. Give it a try and see how it goes...

Oxymoron wrote:If you do that the republic is over... that is why you would support that obviously

It's a dangerous game. That's why the establishment's voter fraud scheme was a very bad idea. However, they may be totally incapable of introspection or of understanding why support for Trump increased in 2020.
BRICS will fail

BRICS involves one of several configurations emplo[…]

So you do justify October 7, but as I said lack th[…]

Not well. The point was that achieving "equ[…]

Were the guys in the video supporting or opposing […]