Dutch anti-lockdown protests escalate, covid testing facility burned down. - Page 5 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Potemkin wrote:Qatz reminds me of a haughty French intellectual of c.1970s vintage, and his criticism of you struck me as being ironically hypocritical - he is projecting his own attitudes and flaws onto you.

Your attempt to separate the various forum contributors into different historical genres and classes - is a fin-de-régime strategy for a hapless consumer who is suffering the indignities of *Late Capitalism-denial.*

I therefore posted the image of Barthes as an implicit criticism of Qatz; and the fact that he strongly approved of the image confirmed my suspicions. Lol.

Black and White photo Barthes seems *pretentious* to the exact people he is trying to warn other post-modern intellectuals about with his heavily coded messages. The author's semiotic *dog whistle* works on many levels, and you have inadvertently *déclenché*ed its essence at a level that is appropriate for you.

Qatz will now try to rebut my point by saying something stylish and witty yet elusively vacuous.

I think this was the genre of this thread before I even (stylishly) arrived in it.

As long as you have abandoned the argument that e[…]

@FiveofSwords What point was that? Weber? W[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

still, Compared to the corrupt Putin´s familie s […]

World War II Day by Day

May 14, Tuesday Germany takes Holland At dawn[…]