Covid: Rich states 'block' vaccine plans for developing nations - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Tainari88 wrote:I have had various friends tell me "Why don't you get vaccinated in the USA? You got your passport and they will get theirs first?"

I won't do that Qatzel because until average Mexicans with my age and infirmity get the ability to do it? I won't jump the line at all. I find that immoral. I also don't really trust all these drug manufacturers.

Plus, once the Cubans have a lot of their vaccines available this next month of June or so? I would like to drop some tourist money on them and take their vaccine. I trust it more than the one they sell as the premier doses to Mexico and other nations.

The capitalist game that is being played around various vaccines... is as toxic as the virus. I suspect that the less expensive ones - like Astra-Zeneca - will get bad publicity in order to ensure more cash to the Giant Pharma companies with the more expensive ones. I also suspect that some of the vaccines - like Pfizer's - are experimental, and thus a way of creating a large number of guinea pigs.

That being said, there are probably some good vaccines out there, but unlikely that capitalism has created any of them. Capitalism has created the disease.
@QatzelOk I find all these private companies should be just taken over. They run around patenting plants and using public funds for everything dealing with research and development and run around with immorality looking to make an extra buck instead of being like the inventor of the Polio and or Penicillin etc invention Vaccine Dr. Salk and or Sabin? They did not believe in vaccinations for profit. He said it was immoral. It is for the saving of lives. These freaks would allow people to die if they don't get the money first. A bunch of Mafia people is where their low mentalities are at.
Tainari88 wrote:@QatzelOk I find all these private companies should be just taken over.

I agree with you.

But currently, as you know, the Western EconomyTM is mostly rent-collection by a parasitic rentier class. Banksters are at the top of this Amway-style scheme.

Big Pharma is just another means for them to scam the general public out of its surplus labor.

Seems like, no matter how much conditions in the world change, the rentier class are still there, mouths agape, waiting for "their tribute."

So the evidence shows that it was almost certainl[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Find Someone Who Loves You Like Israel Loves Att[…]

Hmmm, it the Ukraine aid package is all over mains[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0pAf3aBt18 How […]