Multiple explosions at Kabul airport. US, Afghan casualties as Taliban rushes to secure perimeter. - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Red_Army wrote:I wonder how involved the Saudis, Israel, and US Nat Sec ghouls were in this shit. They are all big pissed at Biden.

@Red_Army ;

Trump has been most wise in his predatory way. Seven months into Biden's Presidency, and it's on life support, the inevitable exit fiasco falling on Biden and not Trump. One would almost say it was planned this way...

By 2024, the Deep State, the Saudis and Israelis, will be begging for Trump to win election and return to the White House, and maybe it'll be more than ''begging'' for it to happen. Crisis-Reaction-Solution.
annatar1914 wrote:@Red_Army ;

Trump has been most wise in his predatory way. Seven months into Biden's Presidency, and it's on life support, the inevitable exit fiasco falling on Biden and not Trump. One would almost say it was planned this way...

By 2024, the Deep State, the Saudis and Israelis, will be begging for Trump to win election and return to the White House, and maybe it'll be more than ''begging'' for it to happen. Crisis-Reaction-Solution.

"Now what’s going to happen to us without barbarians?
Those people were a kind of solution."
- C.P. Cavafy
Potemkin wrote:"Now what’s going to happen to us without barbarians?
Those people were a kind of solution."
- C.P. Cavafy

@Potemkin , indeed my friend.

But the Barbarian price will be high, just as it was in late antiquity. They call the aristocracy of the time the ''Romano-Germanic'' after all for a reason.

I guess that it still is.
annatar1914 wrote:@Potemkin , indeed my friend.

But the Barbarian price will be high, just as it was in late antiquity. They call the aristocracy of the time the ''Romano-Germanic'' after all for a reason.

I guess that it still is.

I do not think Norwegians, Germans, Danes, Swedes and others in their traditional villages are part of any elite.
Political Interest wrote:I do not think Norwegians, Germans, Danes, Swedes and others in their traditional villages are part of any elite.

I'm guessing but I think they mean that Germanic tribes were useful for factions within the late Roman Empire. Up until the point when Germanic tribes effectively became the Roman Empire and later destroyed the Roman Empire (the western anyway). Later on we have the Holy Roman Empire which was mostly Germanic as well. :)
@annatar1914 Trump didn't actually pull out because he's a giant coward. Thankfully for the world Biden doesn't really give a shit what anyone thinks about him because he's too old and confused. The media scum who "blame" Biden for the pullout are either useful idiots or in on the grift. Biden should accept his share of the blame for cheer-leading the war 20 years ago, but our purpose over there was an evil scam from the jump and there was no way our pedophile drug smuggling puppets were ever going to maintain power without us. The US media and all the nat sec vampires deserve the blame for our debacle in Afghanistan. Not just the humiliating withdrawal, but all of the deaths and crimes we perpetrated for the last 20 years. Specifically the entire Bush admin cabinet should be publicly tortured to death and we might as well dig up Rumsfeld's corpse and desecrate it a bit as a warning to his family.
@Red_Army , you said;

Trump didn't actually pull out because he's a giant coward.

What a Fox rationalizes, and what they really are, is a pretty big difference. All the same, it will serve him well on the level of clever consciousness and on craven unconsciousness.

Thankfully for the world Biden doesn't really give a shit what anyone thinks about him because he's too old and confused.

He was just as much an contrarian after the US pulled out of South Vietnam and the South collapsed, as the junior Senator from Delaware.

The media scum who "blame" Biden for the pullout are either useful idiots or in on the grift.

Absolutely, all the more reason to observe their attitude just before the 2024 election. I'll be interested to observe that.

Biden should accept his share of the blame for cheer-leading the war 20 years ago, but our purpose over there was an evil scam from the jump and there was no way our pedophile drug smuggling puppets were ever going to maintain power without us. The US media and all the nat sec vampires deserve the blame for our debacle in Afghanistan. Not just the humiliating withdrawal, but all of the deaths and crimes we perpetrated for the last 20 years. Specifically the entire Bush admin cabinet should be publicly tortured to death and we might as well dig up Rumsfeld's corpse and desecrate it a bit as a warning to his family.

Again, I don't disagree. My war would have been a bit different.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

So if they are disarming the Ukrainian army why i[…]

only vacation ? i think many of them moved (avoid[…]

The IDF did not raid the hospital until February 1[…]

Well that[']s the thing.. he was wrong A paper, […]