Russia-Ukraine War 2022 - Page 567 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

By litwin
Tainari88 wrote:What are they going to do to recruit unwilling Russian soldiers eh?

Do they have an anti-gayness stipulation? If you say you are gay they might throw you in jail for a year? All the Russian macho men are gonna be confessing how gay they truly are! As long as Putin does not draft them.

I say just go to boot camp and disappear into some wilderness. That area of the world is damn huge. Just disappear.

my friend, "Let us begin with this evident fact: Muscovy does not belong at all to Europe, but to Asia. It follows that judging Muscovy and the Muscovites by our European standards is a mistake to be avoided."—gonzague de reynold, 19501 In methodological terms, one should de-Europeanise any analysis of Muscovy policy.— thomas gomart, 20062 "

Muscovites dont see nothing gay in raping another men , gay sex as the punishment is not gay, according Muscovite Mongols , who are product of GULAG system.

Question is why our sex minorities are so passive toward Moscow imperialism ? Ukraine ´d have the entire platoons of made of our gay men and women .
Tainari88 wrote: say just go to boot camp and disappear into some wilderness

The problem is, there is no boot camp. People that are getting conscripted are on the front lines within a week or two.

Do you guys think @Igor Antunov will ever return to pofo?

I lost so much respect for that guy. I thought he would stand on all 10 of his toes and accept Putin sucks ass. Instead, he runs away from pofo.
litwin wrote:Moscow is a gas station masquerading as a country.

That makes the USA *a rusty old SUV* with one of its genocided First Nations groups as the brand that's written in chrome just below the child-killing hood-line.

SUVs need gasoline, and they will kill to get it - like a vampire will kill for blood.
Rancid wrote:The problem is, there is no boot camp. People that are getting conscripted are on the front lines within a week or two.

Do you guys think @Igor Antunov will ever return to pofo?

I lost so much respect for that guy. I thought he would stand on all 10 of his toes and accept Putin sucks ass. Instead, he runs away from pofo.

Why can't you just assume something happier, i.e. that he's dead, either because of his kidney disease or that someone has killed him because of his tendency to make someone more decent angry?
This is a Russian soldier who was in Kherson, he goes by the callsign "13th". His telegram channel is worth reading. The Google translations aren't perfect, but you get the meaning.
------------------------------------------
Thirteenth.
As for the tanks.

A video surfaced on the Internet, where a train of ancient T-55s was walking, bureaucrats and sofa experts instantly began to come up with an excuse that this was equipment for checkpoints ... or to take spare parts from it. What the hell are roadblocks? This is not Chechnya, the Chechen fighters did not have such an army and weapons.

What is going on?
T-55, T-62.....
"Deep modernization"?

The presence of a simple thermal imaging sight and "contact-1" does not make a modern car out of a tank of the sixties and seventies.

Where is the fire control system, where is the panoramic sight of the tank commander, where is the modern cannon and modern shells, where is the least bit adequate armor, where is the normal walkie-talkie and communications equipment, where is the powerful engine, but ... All this is not there. There are old worn-out tanks from conservation, that's all. Fight as you wish.

With the same success, you can put a Chinese tepak on a muzzle-loading gun of the 18-19th century, give analog baofengs to the calculation and say that this is for checkpoints and for the third line, and in general is almost in no way inferior to modern Western models. Fucked up.

Then another video on Russia24 will show how “our brave mobilized nightmares strengthened the Ukronazis from a unicorn of the 1804 model that was modernized at Uralvagonzavod”
QatzelOk wrote:That makes the USA *a rusty old SUV* with one of its genocided First Nations groups as the brand that's written in chrome just below the child-killing hood-line.

SUVs need gasoline, and they will kill to get it - like a vampire will kill for blood.

move to Omsk, you ivan lover, by the way you own me a comment here :
Attachments
FqDmoyHWAAIb6cj.png
At least the T-34 are more proven and more reliable than non-existing T-14 Armata...

50? Time has flew must faster. T-34 is 80 year- old equipment. And oldest T-54/55 are over 70- year old equipments....
By litwin
"We are in a unique situation. I don't even know what to compare it to - maybe the Soviet Union in the 1920s and 1930s. Because then came the Warsaw Pact. When there was the tsarist regime, the empire, we had allies, they were changing - Germany, France, whatever, then Entente, then not Entente - but we were not alone. And now, for the first time in at least 150 years, we are alone," said Medvedev in an interview for "Radio Mayak".

Rancid wrote:I was shocked to hear when @Potemkin told me that no matter how filthy rich I am, no matter how many poors I kick to the curb and rob from, I would never be accepted into British high society. :*( :*( :*(

Hehe my heart bleeds :lol: ;)
I wonder if Putin's inner circle are starting to plan for a life without Putin. I'm not saying they would kill him, or imprison him, or force him to step down. Still, I wonder what they are planning.

One of the biggest problems of dictatorships is the question of succession. This is why there is so often a civil war as soon as the dictator is toppled. Of course, it is also a fatal mistake as a dictator to name a successor.

In this sense, the Kim family in NK is actually very very very very successful.
On Russian television they’ve started quoting Xi Jinping as if he were a great prophet. They’ve also started running ads encouraging Russians to learn Chinese. Looks like there’s a new boss in Russia.

“Save me Xi, save me.” - Putin

They are building a Russian Type nuclear reactor..[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Hamas are terrorist animals who started this and […]

It is possible but Zelensky refuses to talk... no[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

@skinster Hamas committed a terrorist attack(s)[…]