Something Fishy in the Baltic Sea... I smell the Moscow thugs ! Do you too? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Something Fishy in the Baltic Sea... I smell the Moscow thugs ! Do you too?​
The Danish PM is holding a doorstep briefing about the situation 26 minutes from now, 8pm local time. The explosions detected before the leaks were observed, had a blast force equivalent to 100kg of dynamite. Sabotage is the most suspected cause atm.

MOSCOW DID IT !

I doubt it was Russia. Those pipes cost a lot, and they can just shut it off.. It's also in their long term interest to be able to turn the flow back on.

The country that stands to gain the most is Ukraine...

I am NOT saying it was Ukraine, there's not enough information. For example, one of the Baltic states could be sweating bullets, and decided to make sure Europe didn't give in to Putin's blackmail.
late wrote:I doubt it was Russia. Those pipes cost a lot, and they can just shut it off.. It's also in their long term interest to be able to turn the flow back on.

I am NOT saying it was Ukraine, there's not enough information. For example, one of the Baltic states could be sweating bullets, and decided to make sure Europe didn't give in to Putin's blackmail.

Great! The situation becomes easier.
The less relationship you have with Mordor, the better!
late wrote:I doubt it was Russia. Those pipes cost a lot, and they can just shut it off.. It's also in their long term interest to be able to turn the flow back on.

Russia could argue that it isn't breaching* any contracts with the EU if the flow of gas is cut due to sabotage.

There are many possible culprits, really.

*Fixed
Last edited by wat0n on 28 Sep 2022 19:01, edited 1 time in total.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Define died first? Are missing in action for mo[…]

@FiveofSwords What is race? How to define it[…]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

…. the left puts on the gas pedal and the right […]

@QatzelOk DeSantis got rid of a book showing chi[…]