Putin annexes four regions of Ukraine - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Rancid wrote:How is this going to happen exactly?

What a terrific experience. To be part of a victorious army in the 21st century. The Kharkiv counter offensive - MOSCOW HORDE defeated on an open battlefield for the first time since 1942. Lyman - MOSCOW HORDE encircled for the first time since WW2 Oh, the unbearable humiliation for MOSCOW HORDE.

litwin wrote:What a terrific experience. To be part of a victorious army in the 21st century. The Kharkiv counter offensive - MOSCOW HORDE defeated on an open battlefield for the first time since 1942. Lyman - MOSCOW HORDE encircled for the first time since WW2 Oh, the unbearable humiliation for MOSCOW HORDE.

Kherson isn't look very good for Russia either.

but wait until winter I guess. Somehow Russia will have the equipment and man power to do some sort of offensive in the winter.
Rancid wrote:Kherson isn't look very good for Russia either.

but wait until winter I guess. Somehow Russia will have the equipment and man power to do some sort of offensive in the winter.

Snowballs can't be less effective than what they're using now.
Rancid wrote:@Igor Antunov how are we doing on this annexation. I think we're due for a map update.

Hard at work on it, @Rancid! Must focus….

No wonder zelensky is screaming for nuclear strikes against russia the rat knows he fucked up

We're on the same side in this thread, so don't take this as trolling.

But do you really believe Zelensky is *in charge* of anything except PR?

I mean, he's an actor, like Ronald Reagan.
Do you believe Ronald Reagan devised any of the "clever plans" of his organized-crime-dominated government? I don't.

It's neo-cons and arms merchants who are feeding this plastic spokesmodel his lines.
Rancid wrote:@Igor Antunov how are we doing on this annexation. I think we're due for a map update.

I just want to say to Igor Nice one. Nice one for giving the Liberals a taste of their own medicine.

Talk loudly and patronisingly and just insist you know what you're talking about, and when things don't work out, just walk out on the issue. OK so the Liberals haven't all left the forum, but they've certainly walked out on the issue. Try keeping a thread going about Egypt or Syria. Hell we can't even sustain a thread about Afghanistan. The war that was sanctified by Barack Obama as the right war. If the Liberals want to talk about the past well then that's fine, but oh no as soon as anyone challenges them on it, we must forget about the past. The Liberals don't want to talk about the nineteenth century, they don't want to talk about the twentieth century, they don't even want to talk about the last decade. Hell they don't even want to talk about their bullshit preconditions for the effect of sanctions, that they made back in early 2022.

No need to talk about the past, lets destroy Russia, everything will work out fine. Just shout down anyone as a traitor who demurs from your strategy. Anyone who questions why things are going to be different from so many of the previous hundred moralistic crusades.
Rich wrote:I just want to say to Igor Nice one. Nice one for giving the Liberals a taste of their own medicine.

I'm not a liberal.

Also, not a surprise you stand by people that are too bitch to stick around, and run away when things aren't going how they want them to go. A true mark of a coward, and you are supporting that. :lol:

What you are failing to understand is that this isn't even about positions on the war, but about a person with no character (which you support...what does that sya about you?). You are supporting a ghoster; ghosting is what people of low quality do. :lol:

It is also a manipulation tactic sociopaths use. It is also the tactic of bratty high school girls.

Perhaps you should reflect on that a bit.
Rich wrote:The war that was sanctified by Barack Obama as the right war....

No need to talk about the past, lets destroy Russia, everything will work out fine. Just shout down anyone as a traitor who demurs from your strategy. Anyone who questions why things are going to be different from so many of the previous hundred moralistic crusades.

According to Western commercial propaganda, all our wars are excellent and moral, including this one that is aimed at "destroying Russia before we go after China, Iran, North Korea, and um... maybe bomb Iraq again just for nostalgia."

According to our commercial media: The world exists to provide Western billionaires with a (blank?) canvas on which to paint more giant dollar signs.

Moving the goalposts won't change the facts on th[…]

There were formidable defense lines in the Donbas[…]

World War II Day by Day

March 28, Thursday No separate peace deal with G[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Meanwhile, your opponents argue that everyone e[…]