Iran Protests - Page 7 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

By ckaihatsu
Unthinking Majority wrote:
Wait are you trying to say that the more Iran liberalizes the more it becomes like the West, and the more open Iran would be then to Western capitalism, and therefore the Western media are choosing to cover this story and thus encourage it for their their own corporate interests?

I mean sure you might have a point. But it doesn't change the fact that these protests are happening. I'm not really interested in whether Iran is safe for Western investment, i care that the women in Iran have a choice to wear what they want without going to jail or being beaten into submission by these abusive Iranian men who just want to control them so they don't show their beautiful hair to other men. I have a female friend whose husband keeps calling her when she is out of the house with her friends at dinner because he wants to control her. He does all sorts of controlling abusive shit.

UM, this is all *contrived* -- as usual, you political-machine types suddenly jump into motion like marionettes, around a civil-society issue, and in *Iran* of all places.

Since you're a *statist* I did the math and your U.S. nationalism is *counter*-Iran for foreign policy, so as usual you're *projecting* and insinuating yourself into domestic Iranian (foreign) politics.

Statist = nationalist geopolitical opportunist, not unlike Morsi.
ckaihatsu wrote:UM, this is all *contrived* -- as usual, you political-machine types suddenly jump into motion like marionettes, around a civil-society issue, and in *Iran* of all places.

Since you're a *statist* I did the math and your U.S. nationalism is *counter*-Iran for foreign policy, so as usual you're *projecting* and insinuating yourself into domestic Iranian (foreign) politics.

Statist = nationalist geopolitical opportunist, not unlike Morsi.

Oh shut the fuck up you piece of shit. Stop projecting your stereotypes on me. There's women dying because men are killing them in Iran for not wearing a headscarf. This has nothing to do with foreign policy.
By ckaihatsu

As president, Morsi issued a temporary constitutional declaration in November 2012 that in effect granted him unlimited powers and the power to legislate without judicial oversight or review of his acts as a pre-emptive move against the expected dissolution of the second constituent assembly by the Mubarak-era judges.[4] The new constitution that was then hastily finalised by the Islamist-dominated constitutional assembly, presented to the president, and scheduled for a referendum before the Supreme Constitutional Court could rule on the constitutionality of the assembly, was described by independent press agencies not aligned with the regime as an "Islamist coup".[5]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohamed_Morsi
By ckaihatsu
Unthinking Majority wrote:
Oh shut the fuck up you piece of shit. Stop projecting your stereotypes on me. There's women dying because men are killing them in Iran for not wearing a headscarf. This has nothing to do with foreign policy.

Why do you think people keep raising the issue of 'color revolutions' -- ?

Whether you *want* it to or not, this kind of cherry-picking plays right into geopolitics.
[quote="ckaihatsu"][/quote]
How the fuck am I like a dictator who led an Islamist coup in Egypt when I'm supporting women's right to wear what they want?

Wait, don't answer that and just STFU.
ckaihatsu wrote:Why do you think people keep raising the issue of 'color revolutions' -- ?

Whether you *want* it to or not, this kind of cherry-picking plays right into geopolitics.

Iranians should rule Iran. Iranians should have whatever government they want. Iran is ruled by wife beaters and child beaters. Iranians should have self-determination and determine their own destiny. I don't support foreign government interference in Iran. I support women having the same rights as men, and if that's what Iranian women want too then I support them.

Workers of the world unite!
By Skynet
10-30% of support needs any kind of government to stay in power, in Iran are +/-15% of population part of the Basiji militia (11 Million), the protestors have no chance :-(
By Rancid
@ckaihatsu when will the communist revolution finally spread globally?
By ckaihatsu
Rancid wrote:
@ckaihatsu when will the communist revolution finally spread globally?

See that video in the previous post? You're to distribute it unhesitatingly, 24/7/365. No napping.

= )
By Rancid
ckaihatsu wrote:Have you de-Nazified yourself, Rancid -- ?

= )

I'm not racist, I'm a patriot.
By ckaihatsu
Rancid wrote:
I'm not racist, I'm a patriot.

'They' didn't tell you -- ?

There's no nationalism *left*. It's all been *hollowed-out*, like an avocado skin, by *financialization*, starting in the '80s. M-and-As and all that -- no *new* value, just the corporate remnants sold for scrap.

I think your *neighbors* have a *smart home* now. Why don't *you*?

= D
By QatzelOk
Unthinking Majority wrote:...the more Iran liberalizes the more it becomes like the West, and the more open Iran would be then to Western capitalism...

And then Western oil companies can reclaim all of Iran's oil that they used to own before Mohammad Mossadegh nationalized it in the 1950s.

He was democratically elected in Iran, but was overthrown in a Western-funded "revolution" and replaced by a pro-West dictator (the Shah) who was such a tyrant that Iran revolted against him in the late 70s.

Western oil companies (and the banks they feed) have never forgiven Iranians for overthrowing the Shah dictator and taking control of their oil resources.

The West knows that its own people are ignorant and ahistorical, so they aren't worried about this "Mossadegh-Shah-Revolution" conspiracty theoryTM gaining traction.

Unthinking Majority wrote: Iran is ruled by wife beaters and child beaters.

Maybe Jeffrey Epstein should have moved to Iran instead of setting up age-diverse rendezvous with exclusively Western statesmen?
QatzelOk wrote:And then Western oil companies can reclaim all of Iran's oil that they used to own before Mohammad Mossadegh nationalized it in the 1950s.

He was democratically elected in Iran, but was overthrown in a Western-funded "revolution" and replaced by a pro-West dictator (the Shah) who was such a tyrant that Iran revolted against him in the late 70s.

Western oil companies (and the banks they feed) have never forgiven Iranians for overthrowing the Shah dictator and taking control of their oil resources.

The West knows that its own people are ignorant and ahistorical, so they aren't worried about this "Mossadegh-Shah-Revolution" conspiracty theoryTM gaining traction.

Maybe Jeffrey Epstein should have moved to Iran instead of setting up age-diverse rendezvous with exclusively Western statesmen?

What does any of this have to do with Iranian women telling the Ayatollah to go fuck himself regarding beating, killing, and arresting women that won't wear the clothing he wants them to? Why do you support this wife beater and child abuser?
By QatzelOk
Unthinking Majority wrote:What does any of this have to do with Iranian women telling the Ayatollah to go fuck himself regarding beating, killing, and arresting women that won't wear the clothing he wants them to? Why do you support this wife beater and child abuser?

This is the kind of vocabulary that mafia types like Jeffrey Epstein use.

Iranian women that I know aren't this crude, and neither am I.

So your text looks like a Western soldier pining for his next combat mission, and not the pleading of women on the other side of the world at all.
QatzelOk wrote:This is the kind of vocabulary that mafia types like Jeffrey Epstein use.

Iranian women that I know aren't this crude, and neither am I.

So your text looks like a Western soldier pining for his next combat mission, and not the pleading of women on the other side of the world at all.

Oh now you're calling me a liar? That's a pretty lame post. Apparently if you use the word fuck you're a soldier pining to murder Iranians :lol:

Only one of us here is pining for the murder of Iranians.
By QatzelOk
Revealing this thread's inspiration, Unthinking Majority wrote:...a soldier pining to murder Iranians...

Remember how "evil" Iraqis were (in legacy media) before NATO destroyed that country?

Remember how "evil" Afghans were (in legacy media) before NATO destroyed that country?

Remember how "evil" the Cherokee were (in legacy media) before cowboys destroyed that country?
Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

You just do not understand what politics is. Poli[…]

Are you aware that the only difference between yo[…]

@FiveofSwords If you think that science is mer[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I'm just free flowing thought here: I'm trying t[…]