BREAKING : putin orders troops to leave Ukraine’s Kherson city/Kherson collaborationist boss KILLED - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

litwin wrote:a good post, question. all Moscow TC full posts about death of Stremousov, many suggest that putin killed him. what do you think ?

I don't know, I don't care. The russians, the ukranians, other traitors that got fed up with his bullshit, his college roommate or Figaro the cat. I don't care, one less scumshitbag in the world. How many more times do these people need to see history repeating itself before they learn a lesson?
In the last 100 years russia has proven time after time that they don't really care for its people.
I don't think it is a surprise, that within Europe, most of the most ardent and fierce supporters of Ukraine are those that were once part of the USSR... they lived the oppression, they lived the lying, the propaganda, the fear... they are all over it.
Please understand this, Ukraine is a wall, the more Russia punches it... the more bloody knuckles and broken bones it will gonna have when it inevitably surrenders. Walk away now, while you are still able to make a fist, keep hitting at that wall and you are not going to have fists left to fight other countries... including China... it will happen.
Russia is not just fighting Ukraine here, Russia is fighting Ukraine with the might of the west helping it. Ukraine did not receive only 20billion of aid... Ukraine has received intelligence from multi-trillion dollar satelite and radar planes, multi-national spy network, multi-billion cyber security efforts from the west. Russia is fucked. FUCKED.
XogGyux wrote:I don't know, I don't care. The russians, the ukranians, other traitors that got fed up with his bullshit, his college roommate or Figaro the cat. I don't care, one less scumshitbag in the world. How many more times do these people need to see history repeating itself before they learn a lesson?
In the last 100 years russia has proven time after time that they don't really care for its people.
I don't think it is a surprise, that within Europe, most of the most ardent and fierce supporters of Ukraine are those that were once part of the USSR... they lived the oppression, they lived the lying, the propaganda, the fear... they are all over it.
Please understand this, Ukraine is a wall, the more Russia punches it... the more bloody knuckles and broken bones it will gonna have when it inevitably surrenders. Walk away now, while you are still able to make a fist, keep hitting at that wall and you are not going to have fists left to fight other countries... including China... it will happen.
Russia is not just fighting Ukraine here, Russia is fighting Ukraine with the might of the west helping it. Ukraine did not receive only 20billion of aid... Ukraine has received intelligence from multi-trillion dollar satelite and radar planes, multi-national spy network, multi-billion cyber security efforts from the west. Russia is fucked. FUCKED.

Moscow horde´s war record :-
1856 defeated by Britain and France
1905 defeated by Japan
1917 defeated by Germany
1920 defeated by Poland, Finland, Estonia and all Baltic states
1939 defeated by Finland
1969 defeated by China
1989 defeated by Afghanistan
1989 defeated in the Cold War.
1996 defeated by Chechnya
2022 defeated by Ukraine
WW2 won USA/Britain , meanwhile Stalin's officers were shot or sent to the Gulags. Millions went to the Gulags, including Solzhenitsyn
Moscow's only victories come from invading smaller countries :-
a) Hungary 1956
b) Czechoslovakia 1968
c) Moldova 1992
d) Georgia 2008
XogGyux wrote:I don't know, I don't care. The russians, the ukranians, other traitors that got fed up with his bullshit, his college roommate or Figaro the cat. I don't care, one less scumshitbag in the world. How many more times do these people need to see history repeating itself before they learn a lesson?

ps
do you agree ?

XogGyux wrote:Wow so cringe.

A strategic turning point has occurred. It's like the Battle of Gettysburg for the Civil War . That's all, after that, no one in Moscow will still believe in their success in this war.

The loss of Kherson is a strategic, moral and political turning point in favor of Ukraine, - Arestovych.
litwin wrote: The Ukrainians should hold a referendum on whether Moscow wants to become part of Ukraine, Kyev - Retreated Sumy - Retreated Kharkiv - Retreated Snake Island - Retreated Kherson - Retreated Black Sea Fleet - Retreated behind Crimea Since March Moscow has only moved backwards slowly but surely.

I am holding a referendum that says all the diamonds in the world are mine.

ethnicity is cultura No, I'm afraid it's not. C[…]

Again, this is not some sort of weird therapy w[…]

Indictments have occured in Arizona over the fake […]

Ukraine already has cruise missiles (Storm Shadow)[…]