Moscow : US is dreaming of seizing Muscovy in order to find a safe place in Siberia in case Yellowst - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

late wrote:If the caldera under Yellowstone blows, it will create a nuclear winter. IOW, Siberia would get even colder.

Perhaps the Russian leadership wouldn't mind even a naturally caused global winter if it undid their recent failures somehow, although I'm sure it's not what they imagine while indulging in such fantasies and trolling out of frustration. In their desperate fantasies they rather imagine it'd only hurt the US or North America at the most. I wonder if we'll see scientifically drawn maps about it on Solovyov's evening show.
litwin wrote:THE ENTIRE MOSCOW EMPIRE RUNS ON conspiracies

It might have been the Brits because I wouldn't think Solovyov makes such things up spontaneously. Like when that Mardan guy blatantly asked Xi Jinping if how he dared to call Zelensky on the phone and talk to him - he'd obviously never dare do such a thing by himself. That's how the Kremlin communicates, either with the Brits or the Chinese or its own people or anyone else, for that matter.

ImageLet's meet through the screen!

The October 7 attack may constitute an act of att[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

will putin´s closest buddy Gennady Timchenko be […]

https://youtu.be/URGhMw1u7MM?si=YzcCHXcH9e-US9mv […]

Xi Jinping: "vladimir, bend down even lower, […]