Did putin kill GRU- Wager´s bosses Utkin, Prigozhin? I Utkin and Prigozhin died in the plane crash ? - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

@Potemkin @Szabo

I think Pregozhin failed to realize that once he set his armored column off for Moscow there was no turning back. Once he did that, his best option was to march on Moscow and take power from Putin through the use of force. The fact that he stopped halfway, sealed his doom.

He wasn't "all in." You got to be "all in" in anything you do if you want it done right and want to have the best chance of success and survival. All in all the time is one of my mottos.
Politics_Observer wrote:@Potemkin @Szabo

I think Pregozhin failed to realize that once he set his armored column off for Moscow there was no turning back. Once he did that, his best option was to march on Moscow and take power from Putin through the use of force. The fact that he stopped halfway, sealed his doom.

He wasn't "all in." You got to be "all in" in anything you do if you want it done right and want to have the best chance of success and survival. All in all the time is one of my mottos.

Politics_Observer wrote:@litwin

I wonder what Putin would do with Trump if Trump fled the United States to Russia to avoid going to prison here in the United States for his crimes?

Grant him political asylum, of course. Because why not? Lol. :excited:
skinster wrote:It is the Ukrainian military that has been attacking the Donbass, from 2014 onwards until today.

I thought we had agreed to stay out of each other’s faces; no time for liars and fascists, remember?

Besides, all you do is keep repeating Ukrainophobic tropes,
Which is I suppose your own personal brand of cope,
You smoke way too much of that pro-Putin dope,
And would be better off washing your dirty mouth with soap,
What’s the point of convincing you when there’s just no hope,
You couldn’t see the truth even through a microscope,
You can’t even tell Russia is on a slippery slope,
Or that the Russian people are all a bunch of mopes,
That bitch Putin is walking a real tight rope,
While Ukraine even has the support of the Pope,
To me you’re just another sad misanthrope,
To whom I’m just gonna have to say nope.
Prigozhin's death apparently has been fully confirmed now.

I thought perhaps he was doing that thing he had done previously about faking his death.

Lukashenko said when there were prior threats on his life which he informed the Kremlin of, Putin had made Prigozhin aware of these and when Lukashenko had asked him if he was aware, Prigozhin had told him that Putin did inform him.

Which, if true, doesn't really give credence to the idea that Putin is responsible for his death. Not that I think he was behind this because I think if he was, it would've been done in a less obvious way and not at start of the BRICS+ summit.

Szabo wrote:I thought we had agreed to stay out of each other’s faces; no time for liars and fascists, remember?

You're the one on the side of the fascists.

Besides, all you do is keep repeating Ukrainophobic tropes,

By defending the people in the East of the country who were under fascist attack for 8 years where over 14,000 were killed, before the Russians entered? How very "Ukrainophobic".

I'm so "Ukrainophobic" that thus far it has only been ME posting about the press gangs going on that is killing Ukrainian men from cities all over the country.

I'm so "Ukrainophobic" that I'm the only who's shared protests of Ukrainians under attack in their churches and the protests of wives and mothers demanding to know where their men are.

Which is I suppose your own personal brand of cope,

Most definitely ain't me who's coping.

I'm just sharing the perspective - based on reality - that the vast majority of the world shares. Westerners really are delusional when they believe the majority support the US/NATO and Ukraine's puppet government in this war. The opposite is true.

What’s the point of convincing you when there’s just no hope,
You couldn’t see the truth even through a microscope,

Well, this is a political forum where people with different politics share their positions based on their understanding of the world. Your side of the debate is full of hysteria and shares little to no news because the fact is, your version of events are lies concocted by Western corporate media and regurgitated here.

Still, that same media is increasingly admitting that Ukraine is losing this US/NATO war against it. But you guys don't seem ready for those conversations yet.

But if you have any truth to present beyond your opinion, let's see it. Show me how Ukraine is winning the war as so many of your ilk claim.

To me you’re just another sad misanthrope,
To whom I’m just gonna have to say nope.

Then enjoy your echo chamber, coward.
skinster wrote:

Which, if true, doesn't really give credence to the idea that Putin is responsible for his death.

I have to sell off all the bridges in my country. Gambling debts, you know. Because of that, I am selling at an extreme discount.

How many can I put you down for?
I am sorry for you that you are very dumb. I suppose this is to be expected when your sources are the Council of Foreign Relations and the likes of Radio Free Europe's Masha Gessen. :lol:

It is very silly to pretend to know who is responsible at such an early stage when investigations are taking place. If it turns out to be Putin who is responsible, I won't deny it. Why would I? It just looks more like the actions of Ukraine's SBU alongside the MI6 and CIA, since they've been responsible for killing people in precisely the same way - albeit in cars, not planes - in the last year.

Still, Prigozhin has many enemies inside and outside Russia. The French, for instance, must have been very angry with the work he was doing in African countries of late...
skinster wrote:I am sorry for you that you are very dumb. I suppose this is to be expected when your sources are the Council of Foreign Relations and the likes of Radio Free Europe's Masha Gessen. :lol:

It is very silly to pretend to know who is responsible at such an early stage when investigations are taking place. If it turns out to be Putin who is responsible, I won't deny it. Why would I? It just looks more like the actions of Ukraine's SBU alongside the MI6 and CIA, since they've been responsible for killing people in precisely the same way - albeit in cars, not planes - in the last year.

Still, Prigozhin has many enemies inside and outside Russia. The French, for instance, must have been very angry with the work he was doing in African countries of late...

@FiveofSwords We know there was slavery in the[…]

Yet let's not cheat ourselves, this also plays in[…]

Hypersonic Weapons

Funny I was about to make a comment, but then I d[…]

Some would argue maybe those people should just l[…]