BREAKING : POGROMS! Violent mob storms Muscovite(Dagestan colony) airport 'looking for Jews'. VIDEO - Page 5 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Rich wrote:There can be little doubt that the destruction of Russia will lead to wide scale extermination and ethnic cleansing of Jews, within the former Soviet Union. It is also clear that the Liberals despite their hypocritical whining over Hamas are entirely comfortable with this.

did you get this text from RT ? :lol:

tell me who wrote this how to kill Jews manual ? not you guys.ru ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Proto ... rs_of_Zion

Rich wrote:There can be little doubt that the destruction of Russia will lead to wide scale extermination and ethnic cleansing of Jews, within the former Soviet Union. It is also clear that the Liberals despite their hypocritical whining over Hamas are entirely comfortable with this.

A conversation with a resident of Moscow:
"Do you mean that all Jews should be expelled from Moscow ulus now?"

"All of them!'

"What have the Jews done to you personally?"

"Watch it on TV. Jews do really bad things."

any comment ? :lol:
litwin wrote:tell me who wrote this how to kill Jews manual ? not you guys.ru ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Proto ... rs_of_Zion

It was probably created in Paris, but what ever the origins of this document we're not buying into the big lie that Jew hatred came from Russia. The mass murder of Jews was a Polish, Ukrainian and Romanian phenomenon. It was the Russian authorities that protected the Jews from these Polish, Ukrainian and Romanian mobs. Its no coincidence that the Black One Hundreds was founded by a Romanian.

Yes after their defeat in World War I and after the German and Russian Communist revolutions, then Jew hatred started to become much more dominant in German and Russian nationalist circles. Of course their were Russian and German Jew haters as their were in every European Christian country in the earlier twentieth century, but there was special intrinsic tendency to Jew hatred in German or Russian nationalism.
Last edited by Rich on 12 Nov 2023 13:27, edited 1 time in total.
skinster wrote:I don't care what Zionists think just as I don't care what other fascists think, I am opposed to the antisemitic idea that all Jews are Zionists when that is clearly not true and you know it. Many of the anti-Zionists I bring to your attention are Jews. Of course, you call them all "frauds" because there's only a certain type of Jew you like (the ones that act like Nazis today), but some of us have a different perspective. Actually, lots more of us than you. Zionists are a minority and if you've taken a look at the pro-Palestine demos of late compared to the pro-Israel demos, you'd see that clearly.

Shapiro- Solovyov apparently can't see his own hypocrisy, it should be giving him a monster headache.
It's an interesting dynamic. While the populations tends to be rather nationalistic (even fascistic ) , this orangutan and his crew try to force the multikulti oldschool imperial model. Well, good luck with that,
putin´s favorite propagandacondom Shapiro- Solovyov complains about antisemitism in Moscow ulus

Accusations of antisemitism have been weaponized. […]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Is the solution to support more Oct 7ths? If your[…]

Watch what happens if you fly into Singapore with […]

Chimps are about six times stronger than the aver[…]