Bashkortostan today, as I predicted I 1917 N2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Clashes broke out between the police and far-right rioters in support of Fail Alsynov, who was a leader of an indigenous organization that was banned in 2020 for extremism. He was accused of insulting migrant workers from Armenia and Central Asia in a speech and was found guilty of inciting ethnic hatred. According to the BBC in Russian, he specifically used a derogatory term 'kara halyk', which means black people in Turkic. Fail Alsynov was sentenced to four years in a penal colony. He claims his words were mistranslated from the Bashkir language.

According to media reports, during clashes with protesters, security forces threw several bombs into the crowd, containing smoke and tear gas. Several injuries were also reported, and an ambulance arrived at the courthouse.

As a result, the protesters began to disperse after Alsynov's father joined negotiations with the security forces. According to some reports, they were promised that in this case several detainees would be released. The paddy wagon with the activist left the court premises to the applause of the remaining protesters.

In April 2023, Alsynov took part in a village meeting against illegal gold mining in the Trans-Urals, leading to the destruction of agricultural land and water pollution.

According to investigators, he “made a speech in the Bashkir language, containing statements that negatively assessed groups of people ... - “residents of the Caucasus,” “Central Asia,” and “Armenians,” “Idel.Realii” (in the Russian registry “foreign agents”) reports.

Those who mine gold in Bashkiria and destroy nature will then be able to go to their homeland, while the consequences of gold mining will hit the local residents, he emphasized.

“Armenians will go to their homeland, “kara halyk” to their homeland, Russians to their Ryazan, Tatars to their Tatarstan.” “We won't be able to move, we don't have another home, our home is here!” - Alsynov said (quote from the translation of “Idel.Realii”).

https://www.bbc.com/kyrgyz/articles/c1wyx1w0y47o

The major discovery in genetics is that the Bashkirs are the direct descendants of the ancient Yamnaya herders from southern Russia, who brought R1b and lactose persistence to Western Europe more than 5,000 years ago.

The Bashkirs represent the last leftovers from PIE R1b subclades such as R1b-M73 or R1b1a1a1 (0% to 55%) and R1b-M269 or R1b1a1a2 (0% to 84%). Looking at these R1b subclades, the Yamnaya were almost identical with the Bashkirs who always drink tea with milk like the British do.
Last edited by ThirdTerm on 17 Jan 2024 21:44, edited 2 times in total.
ThirdTerm wrote:Clashes broke out between the police and far-right rioters in support of Fail Alsynov, who was a leader of an indigenous organization that was banned in 2020 for extremism. He was accused of insulting migrant workers from Armenia and Central Asia in a speech and was found guilty of inciting ethnic hatred. According to the BBC in Russian, he specifically used a derogatory term 'kara halyk', which means black people in Turkic. Fail Alsynov was sentenced to four years in a penal colony.

Learn….

ThirdTerm wrote:Clashes broke out between the police and far-right rioters in support of Fail Alsynov, who was a leader of an indigenous organization that was banned in 2020 for extremism. He was accused of insulting migrant workers from Armenia and Central Asia in a speech and was found guilty of inciting ethnic hatred. According to the BBC in Russian, he specifically used a derogatory term 'kara halyk', which means black people in Turkic. Fail Alsynov was sentenced to four years in a penal colony.

ANY COMMENT ON THIS ?

Taiwan-China crisis.

I don't put all the blame on Taiwan. I've said 10[…]

Obviously you should know that I know about Liber[…]

“Whenever the government provides opportunities a[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Afghanistan defeated the USSR, we are not talking[…]