Alexei Navalny dead in prison - Page 5 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

So the Liberals are enraged because supposedly Tucker Carlson has said that Navalny might have been killed by the Ukrainians. Haven't seen the original. I said this earlier. Now I want to make absolutely clear that I didn't say this because I had read it as some talking point on right wing media. I said it because its true. I said it because it should have been obvious to anyone with half a brain, who wasn't completely addled on anti Russian Liberal hate propaganda that this was a possibility. The Ukrainians and their Liberal cheer leaders are always bragging about how deep into Russia, their influence goes. They're always bragging about how into deep into Russia they can carry out sabotage attacks and assassinations. But suddenly they now want to pretend they have no operatives inside Russia.

Can we know 100% that it was Biden that blew up the Nort Stream pipe line? No, but the fact that at least two countries have abandoned their investigations, openly admitting that they haven't been able to find or manufacture a shred of evidence to blame it on the Russians, is as good a proof as you're likely to get in this conflict.
Pewty wrote:Forgot to add the link. Is there an edit function available once a post has been entered?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/ ... valny-died

Yes, you go back in to the little wheel thingy there in the right-hand corner next to the quote button and there comes a drop box down and an edit feature. You then press that and you can edit your post. I do that all the time. Because I often forget to include a link or some tidbit I wanted to include or I misspelled something or other.

Editing something well makes for a more pleasant read.
Tainari88 wrote:Yes, you go back in to the little wheel thingy there in the right-hand corner next to the quote button and there comes a drop box down and an edit feature. You then press that and you can edit your post. I do that all the time. Because I often forget to include a link or some tidbit I wanted to include or I misspelled something or other.

Editing something well makes for a more pleasant read.

Thank you for your response. But at the risk of sounding thicker than a hippo sandwich, I have to say I can't find the wheel thingy. The furthest thing I have on the top right is the quote feature.

Edit> I found it with this post. I suppose there is a time limit on edits, and that's why I couldn't find it when I went back and looked after I read your post. Got it now. Thanks again for your help.
Pewty wrote:Thank you for your response. But at the risk of sounding thicker than a hippo sandwich, I have to say I can't find the wheel thingy. The furthest thing I have on the top right is the quote feature.

Edit> I found it with this post. I suppose there is a time limit on edits, and that's why I couldn't find it when I went back and looked after I read your post. Got it now. Thanks again for your help.

Yes you have some time before the edit button leaves. Then once it disappears it is the post you left there til the end of time. ;)

Harvey Weinstein's conviction, for alleged "r[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

It is pleasurable to see US university students st[…]

World War II Day by Day

April 27, Saturday More women to do German war w[…]

I think a Palestinian state has to be demilitariz[…]