Emmanuel Macron: No longer self imposed redlines. Moscow empire must be defeated and no action... - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Macron has the last Western army which is deadly no woke experiment.

But using this Army directly in Ukraine could result in Russian strikes on Paris, and still NATO articel 5 would not be triggered... same Turkey in Syria...

Cold war is a tabu dance... tabus can lead to nuclear winter...
Last edited by Skynet on 16 Mar 2024 09:37, edited 1 time in total.
Skynet wrote:Macron has the last Western army which is deadly no woke experiment.

But using this Army directly in Ukraine could result in Russian strikes on Paris, and still NATO articel 5 would not be triggered... same Turkey in Syria...

Cold war is a tabu dance... tabus can lead to nuclear winter...

No, Mongol - Moscow ulus won´t attack NATO , watch this , Moscow empire fight Crimean 0.2 war :

Macron is one of the greatest leaders France has ever had.

By re-taking Crimea, his army will ensure a lasting peace in Israel.
1) Russia's defeat in the Crimea in 1856 fighting the Ottomans supported by Britain, France, Austria, Prussia and Sardinia was a holocaust level event for all the Christians in the Ottoman Empire. Millions of Christians got raped, skewered & enslaved as a result. The Brits and the French alone sent half a million of their own soldiers to help Turkey commit one of the first genocides in the modern era. Somehow the trolls here celebrate this event as good for Europe and the world.

Read more here: viewtopic.php?t=180204

2) Macron is a bit of a genius me thinks and plays 4-d chess. Never forget that Macron is fundamentally pro-Russian and certainly the biggest Russian ally in Europe. France and Russia are allies in Libya, Egypt and possibly in Syria now too. Why is he placing himself as the anti-Russian western leader? Because by doing so he forces all the others in the west to tone [him] down, thus he brings the entire anti-Russian narrative down overall and it's not him doing so but the Americans and Brits who he forces into that position. He is effectively putting the anti-Russian cheerleaders in a position of toning down their cheerleading.

It could also be that with the US/Biden out of the picture in Ukraine, he is trying to capitalise on it too. Could be both.

tweet wrote:there can be no lasting peace if there is no sovereignty, if there is no return to Ukraine’s internationally recognised borders, including Crimea"

EU territory in Cyprus is occupied by Turkey, yet we have lasting peace with Turkey and Turkey is almost an EU member too while occupying EU territory and without recognising Cyprus or Cyprus' sovereignty in Cyprus.

EU leaders "care" more about Ukraine's "sovereignty" that they signed away in Minsk, than they do about the EU's own sovereignty.... :knife:
noemon wrote:...Macron is a bit of a genius me thinks and plays 4-d chess. Never forget that Macron is fundamentally pro-Russian and certainly the biggest Russian ally in Europe. France and Russia are allies in Libya, Egypt and possibly in Syria now too...

The Destruction of Libya by NATO... is a major line of contention between Russia and France... even if everyone is pretending it isn't for diplomatic reasons elsewhere.

How could any OPEC country or BRICS country "support" the violent re-colonization of an oil-producing country by the Declining West?

Macron is a pretty boy spitting out the lines that his bankster sponsors feed him. Just like Biden, Trudeau, and all the other pretend executives of NATOstan countries.
Negotiator wrote:I liked Putins answer: "If France has no red lines towards Russia, Russia has no red lines toward France"

"If France has bankster-faux-governance that is willing to use French people as human shields during a war for Dollar Supremacy... we have no choice but to destroy France."

French people would be shocked to read this even though their own country recently destroyed Libya. They would be "shocked" because of systemic racism against African countries like Libya. And that government-imposed racism is now being pointed at Russia.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

I have never been wacko at anything. I never thou[…]

no , i am not gonna do it. her grandfather was a[…]

did you know it ? shocking information , any comme[…]