New possible Lloyd Austin health issue? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

I know he is in the news in recent weeks regarding his health, but it came to our attention that as he ages(he is around 70 now), he has a mole above his upper right lip. I do not know if it's a mole or a wart but I was looking at some of his old pictures and it seems that he doesn't have one.

In addition, when he was sworn in as Biden's defense chief, he had moles around his right eye, but in recent photos it appears that he may have had his moles removed from around his eye. Below is the picture of Austin from 2021.

Given that he already was diagnosed with prostate cancer, I bet that his moles were removed because of concerns that they could be cancerous. But that mole above his upper right lip was left intact. I bet if it left untreated, it could develop into melanoma.

So I don't know if his moles were a cause of aging, but if it's true that he got them removed except for his upper lip, then the doctors might have been concerned because of his recent diagnosis with prostate cancer.

@FiveofSwords " chimpanzee " Havin[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQ4bO6xWJ4k Ther[…]

@Rancid They, the dogs, don't go crazy. They s[…]