Moscow shooting: Moscow empire facing 1917 style ‘bloody attack’ as gunmen open fire at music venue - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

You Liberals seem to be under a bit of confusion, the Ukrainian army is not the Heer of 1917. The Heer of 1917 also had the support of the armies Austria-Hungarian empire and the Ottoman genocider empire. To pull off 1917 on Russia Ludendorff also needed to smuggle Lenin and his Jewish Ukrainian right hand man Zinoviev into Russia with the collaboration of Switzerland and Sweden. Ludendorff also needed the support of New York financiers to support the Jewish Ukrainian Trotsky into the Russia.
Rich wrote:You Liberals seem to be under a bit of confusion, the Ukrainian army is not the Heer of 1917. The Heer of 1917 also had the support of the armies Austria-Hungarian empire and the Ottoman genocider empire. To pull off 1917 on Russia Ludendorff also needed to smuggle Lenin and his Jewish Ukrainian right hand man Zinoviev into Russia with the collaboration of Switzerland and Sweden. Ludendorff also needed the support of New York financiers to support the Jewish Ukrainian Trotsky into the Russia.

MAGA, commies and other the horde sympathizers will say it’s justified...
ingliz wrote:@litwin

It doesn't matter who attacked what and when, Ukraine will suffer for it now.

:lol:

p.s. I am not laughing at the thought of dead Ukrainians but your deluded belief that the shite you post on an obscure forum will make a difference.

It won't.

sure ivan sure,

Moscow horde´s war record :-
1856 defeated by Britain and France
1905 defeated by Japan
1917 defeated by Germany
1920 defeated by Poland, Finland, Estonia and all Baltic states
1939 defeated by Finland
1969 defeated by China
1989 defeated by Afghanistan
1989 defeated in the Cold War.
1996 defeated by Chechnya
2022 defeated by Ukraine
WW2 won USA/Britain , meanwhile Stalin's officers were shot or sent to the Gulags. Millions went to the Gulags, including Solzhenitsyn
Moscow's only victories come from invading smaller countries :-
a) Hungary 1956
b) Czechoslovakia 1968
c) Moldova 1992
d) Georgia 2008

8)
The claims this is linked to Ukraine are absolutely outlandish. I've always been suspicious of claims about Putin's extremism, but if he tries to say this because of Ukraine I'll be seriously worried we're dealing with a madman. I know all politicians use circumstances cynically but this is so beyond belief as to be ludicrous.
albionfagan wrote:The claims this is linked to Ukraine are absolutely outlandish. I've always been suspicious of claims about Putin's extremism, but if he tries to say this because of Ukraine I'll be seriously worried we're dealing with a madman. I know all politicians use circumstances cynically but this is so beyond belief as to be ludicrous.

What's the difference between ISIS WITH SAND and ISIS WITH SNOW ? ISIS SAND has no nukes...

“Ryazan sugar”. September 1999. A series of explosions (the explosives could have been in bags of sugar, which were carried by unknown persons into the basements of the house) in residential buildings in Buinaksk, Moscow and Volgodonsk
Skynet wrote:We will never know the truth: why not one of the Motherfuckers has blown him up??? All tried to escape

ISIS motherfuckers shoot as long as they live they want to die, it is unusual to try to escape

you mean ISIS with snow , right ?
FSB officers could have been in the concert hall during the terrorist attack in Moscow

@litwin You have no clue about ISIS and you are spreading conspiracy theories, watched they are a doomsday sect consisting of suicidary monsters... they would even flaten the grave of Mohamed.

They raped even children whereas a truly muslim fights like Saladin.

Was Bataclan or 9/11 an inside job???
Last edited by Skynet on 27 Mar 2024 22:33, edited 2 times in total.
Skynet wrote:@litwin You have no clue about ISIS and you are spreading conspiracy theories, watched they are a doomsday sect consisting of suicidary monsters... they would even destroy flaten the grave of Mohamed.

They raped evev children whereas a truly muslim fights like Saladin.

What is the difference between Muscovite (ISIS WITH SNOW ) terrorists and Arab Isis (ISIS WITH SAND ) terrorists , can you tell me ?

NOT MY words, but the words of the closest to putin European ally

ps
Skynet wrote:@litwin You have no clue about ISIS and you are spreading conspiracy theories, watched they are a doomsday sect consisting of suicidary monsters... they would even destroy flaten the grave of Mohamed.

They raped evev children whereas a truly muslim fights like Saladin.

ps “mass raids and repressions against Muslims” but they blame the U.S., U.K., and Ukraine?
Putin is sending all these Muslims to fight in Ukraine. Mark my words....
ISIS doing a terrorist attack for money on a Friday during Ramadan. Sounds about right. :eh:

ISIS attacking enemies of the U.S. remains a theme though, I see. :excited:

albionfagan wrote:Litwin needs to be banned. The forum has been totally destroyed by him.

Agreed. I thought there was a rule against double-posts.

Look at this shit. This is inexcusable! >: htt[…]

Harvey Weinstein's conviction, for alleged "r[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

It is pleasurable to see US university students st[…]

World War II Day by Day

April 27, Saturday More women to do German war w[…]