Moscow shooting: Moscow empire facing 1917 style ‘bloody attack’ as gunmen open fire at music venue - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

As a result of the actions of the special services and law enforcement agencies, 11 people were detained, including 4 terrorists who were directly involved in the terrorist attack in Crocus City Hall.

After committing the terrorist attack, the criminals intended to cross the Russian-Ukrainian border and had relevant contacts on the Ukrainian side. The investigation into the terrorist attack continues.

Despite ISIS's claim of responsibility, the detained suspects appear to be mostly ethnic Russians or Ukrainians from the the Ukrainian side, who speak Russian fluently. A suspect confessed that he was recruited by an unknown group via Telegram, which promised a reward of 500,000 rubles.

The Russian online media outlet reported that a man detained in the Bryansk region in western Russia was questioned by authorities at the scene of his arrest in connection with the mass shooting at a concert venue in the suburbs of Moscow. A video was released to show him responding, ''I committed a mass shooting incident because I was promised a reward of 500,000 rubles.''

In the video, the man explains that he was contacted by an unknown person about a month ago through Telegram. He was promised a reward of 500,000 rubles in exchange for carrying out an indiscriminate shooting spree, and half of the money was sent to him in advance. Regarding the gun used in the incident, he said, "They gave it to me. I don't know who they are.''
Last edited by ThirdTerm on 23 Mar 2024 15:33, edited 2 times in total.
ThirdTerm wrote:Despite ISIS's claim of responsibility, the detained suspects appear to be mostly Russians or Ukrainians from the the Ukrainian side who speak Russian fluently. A suspect confessed that he was recruited via Telegram.

The Russian online media outlet reported that a man detained in the Bryansk region in western Russia was questioned by authorities at the scene of his arrest in connection with the mass shooting at a concert venue in the suburbs of Moscow. A video was released to show him responding, ''I committed a mass shooting incident because I was promised a reward of 500,000 rubles.''

In the video, the man explains that he was contacted by an unknown person about a month ago through Telegram. He was promised a reward of 500,000 rubles in exchange for carrying out an indiscriminate shooting spree, and half of the money was sent to him in advance. Regarding the gun used in the incident, he said, "They gave it to me. I don't know who they are.''

you must be joking ...where did you find it ? on RT.RU forum ?

the video (looks like a typical Moscow colonial subject to me) :

your Mongol - Muscovite ulus :

@litwin

The US lies, the EU lies, Ukraine lies, and Russia lies. Everybody lies, and Islamic State regularly takes responsibility for terrorist offenses proven to have been committed by others.

So, what you believe is up to you.

But be aware that the odds are high that whatever you believe is a lie.

:lol:
ingliz wrote:@litwin

The US lies, the EU lies, Ukraine lies, and Russia lies. Everybody lies, and Islamic State regularly takes responsibility for terrorist offenses proven to have been committed by others.

What is the difference between Muscovite (ISIS WITH SNOW ) terrorists and Arab Isis (ISIS WITH SAND ) terrorists anyone knows ?
ingliz wrote:@litwin

Bucha, Mariupol, Irpin, etc....
ThirdTerm wrote:Despite ISIS's claim of responsibility, the detained suspects appear to be mostly ethnic Russians or Ukrainians from the the Ukrainian side, who speak Russian fluently. A suspect confessed that he was recruited by an unknown group via Telegram, which promised a reward of 500,000 rubles.

Another example of a post that belongs in the conspiracy theory sub-forum.

litwin wrote:you promote here RT.RU & commie narratives, do you admit it ?

Are you conflating RT and Communism here? Are you really that confused?

@FiveofSwords " chimpanzee " Having[…]

@Rancid They, the dogs, don't go crazy. They s[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

I have never been wacko at anything. I never thou[…]