Moscow shooting: Moscow empire facing 1917 style ‘bloody attack’ as gunmen open fire at music venue - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

ISIS-K published the photo of four alleged terrorists who carried out the attack and they appear to be Caucasians, or Muslims from the Caucasus region. But there may have been some Ukrainian collaborators among 11 suspects who have been detained so far. One of them is identified as Rustam Azhiyev, a former Ukrainian soldier. But it is unclear if he joined the terrorist plot for money or Ukraine's intelligence agency is behind him.

KurtFF8 wrote:Yes it's quite evident that you're not an expert here considering you're unable to distinguish between two opposing ideologies.

lol, really ? the Muscovite commies/imperialists kill, rape, loot they dont care what you say, they DO INSTEAD , MUCH LIKE Ulyanov , Castro did before them.

try to explain this :
ThirdTerm wrote:ISIS-K published the photo of four alleged terrorists who carried out the attack and they appear to be Caucasians, or Muslims from the Caucasus region. But there may have been some Ukrainian collaborators among 11 suspects who have been detained so far. One of them is identified as Rustam Azhiyev, a former Ukrainian soldier. But it is unclear if he joined the terrorist plot for money or Ukraine's intelligence agency is behind him.

Last edited by litwin on 23 Mar 2024 21:01, edited 1 time in total.
@litwin

It doesn't matter who attacked what and when, Ukraine will suffer for it now.

:lol:

p.s. I am not laughing at the thought of dead Ukrainians but your deluded belief that the shite you post on an obscure forum will make a difference.

It won't.
albionfagan wrote:Litwin needs to be banned. The forum has been totally destroyed by him.

Second that. If I wanted an endless stream of one-sided propaganda, I would stop attempting the New York Times crossword and instead read their news articles. *zing!*

I think a Palestinian state has to be demilitariz[…]

The bill proposed by Congress could easily be use[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Even in North America, the people defending the[…]

Yes, try meditating ALONE in nature since people […]