Tens of thousands of Israeli protesters call for Netanyahu’s removal - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

wat0n wrote:Yes, they also still have tunnel under civilian homes, a war crime. That doesn't mean Hamas has been able to drive the IDF out.

The tunnels are very far underground and the IDF can't occupy Gaza on the ground because they keep getting their asses handed to them by the resistance whenever they do. It was why they left al-Shifa hospital sooner than they did, because of the resistance attacking the terrorists and defending their people under siege in the hospital.

This sounds like a typical conspiracy theory, and a pathetic one at that. The Sunni-Shia conflict long predates the Syrian civil war.

It is you full of shit, repeatedly. I notice you don't even bother to prove your point, just lazy one-liners now because I guess you must have some kind of Zionist apathy...after selling genocide for over 180 days and seeing little to no support from it, it's got to be getting to you huh? Maybe you should lie down while pretending you're on the hasbara clock before you come back again and try to be a bit more convincing than this dogshit. :lol:

And of course, we have this statement by Abbas which does not make your case at all.

I wasn't talking about Abbas. The various factions are okay with assassinating him just like the Israeli dogs that enter Gaza. There are others within Fatah who the resistance have spoken about working with. Maybe you should follow the resistance reports too to see what they actually say, rather than Israeli media and particularly "The Times of Israel"

Are you waiting for the Mahdi? I mean, this just follows from reading the statements by Assad himself.

Look at you trying to sound cultured. :lol:

There are no Israeli civilians living in the Sheba farms either.

Yes, they left after October 7. And they won't be back.
skinster wrote:The tunnels are very far underground and the IDF can't occupy Gaza on the ground because they keep getting their asses handed to them by the resistance whenever they do. It was why they left al-Shifa hospital sooner than they did, because of the resistance attacking the terrorists and defending their people under siege in the hospital.

:roll:

The fighters that had holed themselves up in Al Shifa are now either dead or captured. In fact, most did surrender and accept being captured.

That is not how a winning force behaves.

skinster wrote:It is you full of shit, repeatedly. I notice you don't even bother to prove your point, just lazy one-liners now because I guess you must have some kind of Zionist apathy...after selling genocide for over 180 days and seeing little to no support from it, it's got to be getting to you huh? Maybe you should lie down while pretending you're on the hasbara clock before you come back again and try to be a bit more convincing than this dogshit. :lol:

There is no need to be verbose when one can go straight to the point, rape advocate.

skinster wrote:I wasn't talking about Abbas. The various factions are okay with assassinating him just like the Israeli dogs that enter Gaza. There are others within Fatah who the resistance have spoken about working with. Maybe you should follow the resistance reports too to see what they actually say, rather than Israeli media and particularly "The Times of Israel"

Let me know when they actually kill Abbas.

skinster wrote:Look at you trying to sound cultured. :lol:

You are as delusional as those who wait for the Messiah or the Mahdi :lol:

skinster wrote:Yes, they left after October 7. And they won't be back.

There have never been Israeli civilians living in the Sheba farms as far as I'm aware.
Settlers vs Settlers :D

wat0n wrote:The fighters that had holed themselves up in Al Shifa are now either dead or captured. In fact, most did surrender and accept being captured.

Things wat0n makes up no. 2395213

There is no need to be verbose when one can go straight to the point, rape advocate.

OK, obvious hasbara troll. We know it's your job is to push the rape line to sell for the gullible. It was leaked.

We can do repetition too, Resident Goebbels. :excited:

Let me know when they actually kill Abbas.

We shall! :D

You are as delusional as those who wait for the Messiah or the Mahdi :lol:

Still trying to sound cultured. :lol:

There have never been Israeli civilians living in the Sheba farms as far as I'm aware.

I guess they didn't give you the script about this then...it shows.
skinster wrote:Things wat0n makes up no. 2395213

200+ dead some 600-700 captured IIRC.

skinster wrote:OK, obvious hasbara troll. We know it's your job is to push the rape line to sell for the gullible. It was leaked.

We can do repetition too, Resident Goebbels. :excited:

Funny coming from someone who just posts nonsense by Russian propagandists.

skinster wrote:I guess they didn't give you the script about this then...it shows.

You can always present evidence of otherwise. IIRC it has always been a closed military zone.

wat0n wrote:200+ dead some 600-700 captured IIRC.

I will await for your source for 200+ resistance fighters killed and 600-700 captured. I'm sure it's incoming any time now... :lol:

Funny coming from someone who just posts nonsense by Russian propagandists.

You can always present evidence of otherwise. IIRC it has always been a closed military zone.

The Zionist apathy has set in again. :lol:
@wat0n

Hezbollah’s website also stated that Israeli tourists travel to the farms to visit the gravesite of the Prophet Abraham and that Ethiopian Jews had settled there.

— Jewish Policy Center, Contemporary Conservative Thought, Syria and the Shebaa Farms Dispute

:)
@wat0n

There's a dispute over where the border lies. Specifically, Hezbollah charges that seven Lebanese villages—Ibl Qamah, Hounine, Malkieh, Nabi Yusha, Kades, Saliha, and Teir Bikha—were wrongly included in the British Palestine Mandate in 1923, and are thus today “occupied” by Israel.

I believe that this has little to do with jews being displeased with bibi per se, but rather a natural reaction they are having to people losing their patience with jews..

Bibi is not unusually jingoistic as far as Israeli politicians are concerned. Indeed Ben gvir is much worse, for example.

But jews are hoping that this gesture will promote the idea that jewish genocide of Palestinians is not caused by some intrinsic nature of jews...rather it is bibi himself who is fully responsible. He is in essence going to be the sacrificial chicken for kapparot.

Most jewish people would of course also feel very uncomfortable that I described it to be 'jewish genocide of palestinians'...they would prefer it be framed as 'Israel fighting hamas' to obfuscate the obvious racial aspect of this conflict.

But that is just a cosmetic shift in the framing. Everyone understands that 'Israel fighting hamas' means that gaza will be made unlivable, forcing the Palestinians to become a diaspora (like what happened to the jews after titus)...but most people (like palestinians), unlike jews, cannot survive being separated from their homeland.. they will be changed and assimilated into wherever they go and cease to be an independent people. And this will be done for the sake of the security of israel (palestinians being nearby israel is always going to cause israel problems...whether or not hamas exists...a new hamas type entity will always replace hamas after hamas is destroyed) which itself exists for the security of jews. So calling this a jewish genocide of palestinians is actually the proper description after simply following the mathematical of substitution (if a=b and b=c then a=c)

But that clear and natural assessment of the situation is exactly what jews are hoping to obscure by scapegoating bibi.

wat0n wrote:Go on

https://www.timesofisrael.com/idf-ends- ... peratives/

In the headline "IDF says.."

:lol:

If what you said was true - it rarely is - the resistance factions would report on their fighters deaths and/or capture because they commemorate their martyrs in their media, daily. So do Hezbollah, with photos of their fighters. The resistance don't hide their losses the way the IDF continues to do..

This sounds like you can't prove Israeli civilians lived in the Shebaa farms.

Not anymore. :excited:
@ingliz none of that is the Shebaa farms, and that is definitely not Lebanese territory.

skinster wrote:In the headline "IDF says.."

If what you said was true - it rarely is - the resistance factions would report on their fighters deaths and/or capture because they commemorate their martyrs in their media, daily. So do Hezbollah, with photos of their fighters. The resistance don't hide their losses the way the IDF continues to do..

Both have a history of underestimating their losses while fighting rages. Yes, Hezbollah too.

skinster wrote:Not anymore. :excited:

So where's the evidence again?

wat0n wrote:Both have a history of underestimating their losses while fighting rages. Yes, Hezbollah too.

No they don't. How you can say that when you don't even look at the resistance factions news channel is bizarre. It's called Resistance News Network and they post their martyrs, within the resistance factions as well as amongst their civilians.
skinster wrote:No they don't. How you can say that when you don't even look at the resistance factions news channel is bizarre. It's called Resistance News Network and they post their martyrs, within the resistance factions as well as amongst their civilians.

That's not what past behavior shows

https://www.haaretz.com/2010-11-09/ty-a ... 6edc3f0000

Out of curiosity, do you think Hamas is ever capable of lying?
wat0n wrote:none of that is the Shebaa farms, and that is definitely not Lebanese territory.

That all depends on what side of the fence you are on and where you are looking over.

Israel's borders are not settled.

ingliz wrote:That all depends on what side of the fence you are on and where you are looking over.

Israel's borders are not settled.

Those were accepted by the French, and are currently recognized as Israeli territory.

This is just an excuse for Hezbollah to keep fighting Israel, although I would not advise them to or else they'll be crushed both in Lebanon and in Syria.
@wat0n

Syria and Lebanon have demarcated their borders.

Israel disputes the lines chosen.

Syria demands the Israelis withdraw to the 1949 Rhodes Armistice line (as does Abbas).

Lebanon wants to fix its border under the 1920 Treaty of Sevres.

@ingliz

“in one of my speeches I said that Shebaa Farms is Lebanese, but what are the borders of Shebaa? Is there no demarcation? How could we demarcate? They are proposing now to demarcate on the map in the service of Israel… there is no demarcation between two states on the map… demarcation should be done on land through specific coordinates. The issue of borders is a matter between two countries and this was done with Jordan when we demarcated the borders two years ago.”

- Bashar al Assad, 2006

Well, it turns out Palestinian propagandists just […]

It is not legitimate for protesters to harass stud[…]

Would be boring without it though. Yes, the oth[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Do you think US soldiers would conduct such suici[…]