French Fries vs. Fredom Fries - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

By Adrien
Our words? Hard to pronounce? :roll:

Anyways, Vive le France !

Thank you for her! ;)
By sokath
BloodyTalons wrote:hors d'oevoures ( hey I didn't even have to look in a dictionary for that one LOL )

yeah, it shows... you spelled it wrong... (hors d'oeuvres) :lol: :lol: :lol:

S./
By Vassili Zaitsev
I can't see why America is so pissed off at France, I mean hell the U$ has been loudmouth over every Soviet military action that took place in history. Remember "Boycot the 1980 Moscow olyimics?" Then in 1984 the USSR said "Boycot the 1984 Los Angelis Olyimpics." See, it works both ways America. But anyway, America acts like its the only nation in the world thats allowed to speak out against something. When somebody opposes America, America gets outraged, yet America can oppose whoever they want and thats OK? You hypocrites America!
By KurtFF8
Vassili Zaitsev wrote:I can't see why America is so pissed off at France, I mean hell the U$ has been loudmouth over every Soviet military action that took place in history. Remember "Boycot the 1980 Moscow olyimics?" Then in 1984 the USSR said "Boycot the 1984 Los Angelis Olyimpics." See, it works both ways America. But anyway, America acts like its the only nation in the world thats allowed to speak out against something. When somebody opposes America, America gets outraged, yet America can oppose whoever they want and thats OK? You hypocrites America!

um that made no sense, how are we hypocrits, the french started saying stuff and "dissing" us so we did the same to them, itsn ot that we are hypocrits, its that we like to pick on the french, and they like to pick on us, germany,russia and many other countries oppose the war (not as strongly as france but still) and we arent doing the same with them,because their not france, lol
By Comrade Koatna
lol...how pathetic of the U.S. everyone will call it the same no matter what and its more childish than saying "if u dont do this im gonna tell mommy" :lol:
By KurtFF8
Comrade Koatna wrote:lol...how pathetic of the U.S. everyone will call it the same no matter what and its more childish than saying "if u dont do this im gonna tell mommy" :lol:

if you're saying were all calling them freedom fries now then you're wrong, must of us think its stupid
By Comrade Koatna
Thats actually what i meant...sorry for the miss-communication
By KurtFF8
Comrade Koatna wrote:Thats actually what i meant...sorry for the miss-communication

oh i see now, my fault

which led the Bolsheviks to detest any form of re[…]

^ I guess you meant Raqqa. How exactly don't we k[…]

Women have in professional Basketball 5-6 times mo[…]

There were no barricades. Everyone was able to ac[…]