This is absolutely ridiculous! - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

By sokath
So, I was sent this link by a friend to a site called "NewsCentral". Yeah if by "news" they mean "bullshit".

I would like to draw your attention to something that may or may not be there when you click on the link... and I quote

NewsCentral wrote:Support Our Troops
The war is underway and its [sic] time to send encouragement to our service men and women who risk their lives each and every day.
We can show support for our troops this Thursday, March 27th by driving with our headlights on all day. And at 7:30 pm, hold candles, flashlights or lanterns in front of our homes as beacons of support and gratitude.

What the FUCK? I mean honestly? What is this crap? Aren't the troops halfway around the world? Are they going to see this? No. This is just a ridiculous waste of everything to further American honkytonk pride! Of course if America puts their General in charge of Iraq for five years they'll have plenty of cheap oil to replace the stuff wasted while people are driving their cars all day, and plenty of crude petroleum to make paraffin to replace those candles! Yee-HAW! :knife: >:

S./
By CasX
That is absolutely ridiculous!
By teh wez
Why is that under breaking news? How is that news at all? I laff.
By Comrade Koatna
First of all Teh Wez...its "laugh" second of all thats the stupidest thing I have heard since freedom fries! The fact that its a waste and and the troops wont see it didnt even occur to me...the point is...WTF is the point! What kind of symbol is keeping lights on all day and night supposed to mean???
By C-Kokos
This is pathetic :roll:
By teh wez
Hey whats after G? I forgot...****laugh****. I'll use perfect grammar and spelling from now on.
By Proctor
So what? If they want to they can, anti war demonstrators do stupid things to protest, why can't pro war people?
By CasX
Proctor wrote:So what? If they want to they can, anti war demonstrators do stupid things to protest, why can't pro war people?

No-one said they can't. They can do whatever the hell they want. It just somehow seems so... lame.
By KurtFF8
CasX wrote:
Proctor wrote:So what? If they want to they can, anti war demonstrators do stupid things to protest, why can't pro war people?

No-one said they can't. They can do whatever the hell they want. It just somehow seems so... lame.

this is lame? lol then the pro war protestors or doig less lame stuff than the anti war ones
By CasX
Well if this keeps up they'll have to invade Swaziland or something to secure the world's future supplies of candle wax.

But that can wait. Liberation of Iraq's natural resources from Saddam Hussein is the urgent priority.
By Proctor
KurtFF8 wrote:this is lame? lol then the pro war protestors or doig less lame stuff than the anti war ones
My point exactly.

This is not a scientific argument for the existen[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

@skinster I will never vote for Biden ever. That[…]

Indictments have occured in Arizona over the fake[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Losing money is one thing, losing a whole brigade[…]