Glory To The American Soldiers! Glory To The CNN! - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

About twelve hours ago, brave American soldiers attacked friendly division once again! During the brutal struggle, 37 soldiers were killed and wounded, many of them now are dying in the hospitals, as Al-Jazeera and France Press reported! At the same time, another American division entered a very difficult combat with a small group of people armed with cameras and eliminated them all! Glory to the great American country and its brave army! Well done, cowboys! I always knew that America will destroy itself, but I did not mean that way!

If seriously. I do not understand Americans and CNN. Do you know how many soldiers of the coalition were killed during the war? Forty-two. Twenty Yankees and twenty-two Englanders. Would you like to know the way they died?

1) Several Englishmen and American died when two helicopters crashed.
2) Three to five died in a single helicopter crash.
3) English bomber pilot killed by American missile
4) Many Americans died in Qatar when their fellow soldier began throwing grenades to the camps at night.
5) Several Englishmen died under American bullets in the beginning of the week.
6) Two days ago, Iraqis on Fao Peninsula attacked two lost American soldiers; the pair thought they could be perfect submarines - they jumped in water and drowned.
7) Today Americans destroyed their own convoy, 37 injured and many dead.

And how many soldiers died during the war itself? 42 minus at least 7 is 35. Americans "conquered Iraq" (words of Powell) at the cost of 35 soldiers? That is a nice war indeed! CNN today reported that Americans took Umm Qasr after heavy fighting and "liberated" Basra. Well, I can understand that Umm Qasr that is defended by only 500 soldiers against 5000 Americans could fall. But CNN reported that Americans took Umm Qasr every day since the war began! It is six times already! Isn't it enough? Now to the latest news: American armies in Iraq ask USA for reinforcements. Not the reinforcements that still wait near Iraqi border, they ask for 800 more soldiers to come from America! Why would they need 800 more when they only lost 20 people to various accidents? Ask CNN!

Another news from Iraq: Iraqis launch a massive counter-attack. Remember GRU report I translated? It was all true. CNN said that a big group of Iraqi elite Republican Guard divisions is moving to the south from Baghdad. It consists of more than one thousand of armored vehicles. The army moves to Najaf to assist its defenders and kick American asses out of Iraq. Iraqi military official said that these divisions have already entered combat near Euphrates, killing many enemy soldiers and destroying six American tanks. Pentagon stated that "Well, a little amount of Iraqis must have moved somewhere but we didn't notice". At the same time, English commander told that several tens or hundreds of Iraqi tanks and APCs have broken horde around Basra and moved to the direction of Fao Peninsula. Iraqi commandment stated that during last 24 hours Iraqi peasant destroyed American "Apache" with his ancient rifle and that they launched Samud rocket at Ali Salem, American military base in Kuwait. American officials denied this information until it was clear that Samud has actually reached the target and it could not be hidden.
Last edited by Papergut on 28 Mar 2003 15:09, edited 1 time in total.
By Tovarish Spetsnaz
37 were wounded actually...and it may have been to enemy fire. Iraq reported that those US positions near Al-Nasiriya were being attack with rocket launchers...so most of the destruction there was probably casued by Iraqi rockets. There was a friendly fire incident...but not all the damage there is due to that.
By Papergut
You got this information from Abbas Halaf, Iraqi ambassador in Russia, didn't you? Though I like this man and do not want to doubt his words, information from official news agencies seems more truthful.

Here goes another news from the great American army: Anglo-Saxon airborne subdivision that was supposed to land in southern Iraq has landed in Iran province of Huzestan, near city Dorug. Iranian government did not react yet, but it was previously stated that it is worried about Anglo-Saxon forces surrounding Iran. Is that some new tactic of Americans? Info got from Kuwaiti agency KUNA and ITAR-TASS.

By Russian
omerzitilinaia america...
lol!!!

but the site you got that from is pretty lame... I mean- Image

beda! beda! Haha
By AleKGB
Papergut wrote:You got this information from Abbas Halaf, Iraqi ambassador in Russia, didn't you? Though I like this man and do not want to doubt his words, information from official news agencies seems more truthful.

Here goes another news from the great American army: Anglo-Saxon airborne subdivision that was supposed to land in southern Iraq has landed in Iran province of Huzestan, near city Dorug. Iranian government did not react yet, but it was previously stated that it is worried about Anglo-Saxon forces surrounding Iran. Is that some new tactic of Americans? Info got from Kuwaiti agency KUNA and ITAR-TASS.

I think the plan is to expand the war. Remember that Iran is part of the so-called "Axis of Evil". Maybe their parachuting in Iranian marshes wasn't accidental there after all. What bothers me from Iranian side is when they heard about Coaltion rocket first 'accidently' hit their land, they just asked politely U.S. and Britain to respect the sovereignty. But when news turned out that this rocket is actually was launched from Iraq, comments towards Iraq became harsh from Iranian government. I still don't know to whom all those missiles belong, but Iran is next in line. Of course, North Korea is waiting for the right time for the liberation of the South. This time it might not be just a wishful thinking. All depends on how long will the US fight the war in Iraq. According to its current performance in Iraq, U.S. Army has little chances against armed to teeth North Korean regime.
By Yeddi
from those 22 british soldiers 18 were killed by friendly fire.
By Papergut
No less than 12 American soldiers were lost in battle during last 24 hours under Iraqi city of Nasiriya. They are a part of American expeditionary marine forces, according to the Pentagon. 14 more soldiers are injured.

Officials say only 49 soldiers of the Coalition died during the week of war - 27 Americans and 22 Brits (Russia loses 30 citizens to casualties every day without any war).

Note. Associated Press informed that American marines started referring to the road coming through the city as "Ambush Alley". This name was already given once to the 19th road of Vietnam - from Ankhe to Mangjang - that was never taken.

I'm thinking on opening a new topic, I'll cover every aspect of the war there and will inform you of all successes of Iraqis and all failures of Americans...
By Yeddi
Thats slightly biased. I think if you were to do that you should mention the sucesses/failures of both sides.
By CasX
Papergut wrote:I'm thinking on opening a new topic, I'll cover every aspect of the war there and will inform you of all successes of Iraqis and all failures of Americans...

Well then I for one won't pay much attention to it, because it's just silly bias like yeddi said. Almost as bad as CNN from the other side.
By El Cid
SO much propoganda, you don't know if the propoganda is propoganda :hmm:
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

@Tainari88 I think it is you who fails to under[…]

The dominant race of the planet is still the White[…]

I recently heard a video where Penn Jillette (worl[…]