Attack in Jerusalem ***Breaking*** - Page 6 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

By Donna
So, all those dead babies were fakes?

I call for a universal genocide of all persons under 18. Who's with me?
By War Angel
The Bible advocates stoning Sabbath-breakers to death

I'm not too sure about that, but even so, they're not allowed to defile the Shabat just to punish some infidels. :)
By Maas
I call for a universal genocide of all persons under 18

how Jewish or nazi-like
By Donna
Hell yea, Maas. Us Jews truly are the scum of the earth. Fuckin' Wannsee conference should have been held in '33, yo.
By Maas
Hell yea, Maas. Us Jews truly are the scum of the earth.

you only can generalize, huh.
It aint all Jews, just the "I support whatever Israel does without any other thought of myself"-kind of people. Hard to find other Jews here in pofo though.
By Donna
False. Genocide and child killing is a quality featurative of Jews in general - hence, as you said, "How Jewish". No need to backstep it here, Maas. As a general rule, young Jewish males are taught how to drain the brains of dead babies shortly after their Bar Mitzvah. They are even taught how to re-cork the skull so the goy aren't the wiser. Seriously, you're getting up in arms about Jews who support Israel while we secretly collect baby brains? Get your moral priorities fixed here. You best straighten up and fly right, buddy.
By Potemkin
I'm not too sure about that, but even so, they're not allowed to defile the Shabat just to punish some infidels. :)

From the Book of Numbers:

15:32 And while the children of Israel were in the wilderness, they found a man that gathered sticks upon the sabbath day.

15:33 And they that found him gathering sticks brought him unto Moses and Aaron, and unto all the congregation.

15:34 And they put him in ward, because it was not declared what should be done to him.

15:35 And the LORD said unto Moses, The man shall be surely put to death: all the congregation shall stone him with stones without the camp.

15:36 And all the congregation brought him without the camp, and stoned him with stones, and he died; as the LORD commanded Moses.

Compared to this, those Haredim are a bunch of limp-wristed liberal faggots. They don't even spit at the Sabbath-breakers, only onto the ground. Standards have really slipped since the good old days. The fucking pansy-ass liberals have taken over. >:
By Maas
Get your moral priorities fixed here

sais the person who is proming universal genocide. :lol:
By Maas
Less talk, more genocide.

according to some: suicide is painless. (there is a video clip about that) A good start for a genocide.
By Donna
A good start for a genocide.

Yea, against Jews at least.
By Tonic
I always thought a Dutch can't be anti-Semite. Something about Anne Frank myth.
By War Angel
I always thought a Dutch can't be anti-Semite. Something about Anne Frank myth.

As far as helping the Nazis exterminate Jews, the Dutch were some of the greatest collaborators.
By MVictorP
War Angel wrote:As far as helping the Nazis exterminate Jews, the Dutch were some of the greatest collaborators.

Weren't they all?

Before the Holocaust was made public, your people was pretty much dicriminated against in pretty much all of the Occident.

As Israel didn't exist at that time, one really had to wonder how come you were, well, hated.

Look guys; If the exerpt Private has brought holds any truth, well, I regret to say that these people were slayed with the exact sword they lived by. Regretable, yes, but it makes so much sense now.

(Oh, and Maas; Don't let yourselve by carried away by what is no more than irony. It's the favored Jewish humour, and it is usually excellent at small doses.)
By Ter
MVictorP"
Before the Holocaust was made public, your people was pretty much dicriminated against in pretty much all of the Occident.

As Israel didn't exist at that time, one really had to wonder how come you were, well, hated.

Victor, you have no idea what you are talking about, do you? Either you (and others here) hate the Jews because of Israel, or else you hate them just because they are Jews, with Israel not even in the picture. (toutes les excuses sont bons). So make up your mind why you hate Jews because that at least, is not in doubt. I guess you are a Muslim and your hatred of Jews comes from there.

Ter
By Maas
Maas is a free thinker, Tonic.

yeah well, that can happen in a free society where indoctrinating institutions are frowned upon.

the Dutch were some of the greatest collaborators

This statue resembles your complete ignorance.
By Tonic
War Angel

As far as helping the Nazis exterminate Jews, the Dutch were some of the greatest collaborators.

So who created the myth, both in Holland and France? Was it done by the Allies rather than the locals? To give them a nice narrative to live with and to gain their loyality in the Cold War?

We know that the Russians gave Communist East Germany that narrative Vs. West Germany. As if East Germany was the inheritor of the German Communists who were persucated by Hitler while West Germany share the other side of the narrative and shuold compensated the Nazi victims. Could it be that when the war was over there was a battle on narratives and so the myth of French and Dutch resistence was created?

Potemkin, do you know more? Do you know if East Germany forced to compensated the Nazi victims as well? Cause it may give the clue how the perception was created in the first place.
By Maas
that myth was created about the same time the allied made up the haulocast.
By Tonic
This statue resembles your complete ignorance.

The statue resembles only the myth building efforts.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Since the earliest evidence of burial starts after[…]

Well that's the thing.. he was wrong A paper, by[…]

What bill are you talking about?

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/178385974554[…]