Attack in Jerusalem ***Breaking*** - Page 10 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

By theyearofglad
Ughhh. Will it never end? It baffles me how two groups of people with fundamentally similar religions can't just SHARE their land. The Israelis have a right to be there, but they need to accept that the Palestinians aren't going to be leaving anytime soon. The Palestinians actually have far more of a right to be there than the Israelis; Israel needs to recognize that fact and humble themselves enough to make a decent attempt at peace with the Palestinians. Both groups need to learn to quit antagonizing each other, and since Israel has more "power," they need to be the ones to make the first step. Retaliating that way is ASKING for more terrorist acts.
By MVictorP
NetsNJFan87, I agree with you. And I am sorry for believing you more of an extremist than what you probably are.

These extremists, these racists (as well as their Palestinian counterparts) should not receive any hommages even after being shot like dogs. They had just too much spotlight in their living years.

Let us hope that the moderates of both camps will be able to get peace while their extremist ilk shoots the hell out of each other, hopely keeping it to themselves.
By danholo
The respect for human life here is amazing. Why don't we just send all religious people to the butcher... that would be the cure to bring peace?
By Nets
MVictorP wrote:NetsNJFan87, I agree with you. And I am sorry for believing you more of an extremist than what you probably are.

These extremists, these racists (as well as their Palestinian counterparts) should not receive any homages even after being shot like dogs. They had just too much spotlight in their living years.

Let us hope that the moderates of both camps will be able to get peace while their extremist ilk shoots the hell out of each other, hopefully keeping it to themselves.

MVictorP, don't for a second think that we are even close to being on the same page. I am criticizing a narrow, specific group of educational institutions. This is in no way similar to your broad based denunciation of a faith about which you know nothing, a faith that comes in many flavors, shared by 14 million people worldwide.
By MVictorP
NetsNJFan87 wrote:MVictorP, don't for a second think that we are even close to being on the same page. I am criticizing a narrow, specific group of educational institutions. This is in no way similar to your broad based denunciation of a faith about which you know nothing, a faith that comes in many flavors, shared by 14 million people worldwide.

Fair enough.

Faiths are alright. Organized religions, however, are a creation of man, and thus, faillible. Yours like mine.

These protests are beautiful. And again..the kids […]

@FiveofSwords Changing your argument is called[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

@skinster I will never vote for Biden ever. That[…]

Indictments have occured in Arizona over the fake[…]