Was Japan founded from a women? - Page 5 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Those who do not remember the past are condemned to relive it. Note: nostalgia *is* allowed.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
ThirdTerm wrote:Image
HKT48's Murashige Anna is half Russian/half Japanese

Japanese society is rapidly becoming multicultural in the last few decades and it's more acceptable to be multiracial in Japan. One in ten marriages in Tokyo are interracial nowadays and being biracial is very advantageous in the entertainment business as mixed-race children generally look much better than the indigenous Japanese population. The OP has not demonstrated his proficiency in the Japanese language yet and it's doubtful if he's actually a person of Japanese descent.

あなたはいつも私を侮辱。ウィキペディアはあなたの口です。あなた自身の知性を使用してください。一人で私を残してください。さよなら。

That said, i find it ironic, that the wikipedia bot comes here to insult me personal.

Mixed race marriages are still an anomaly in japan and this is for good. Telling me that pure japanese would not look as attractive as those things that you posted is nothing but pure racism.

1. I dont like mixed women

2. mixed persons are not the norm in japan and never will be

3. that does not change the fact that mixed people exist

4. put your nonsense elsewhere.
While I appreciate your points there, Akuma, I don't think it was ThirdTerm's intent to be racist, it's just that people may do it subconsciously, so that's why my criticism in my previous post was non-accusatory, since ThirdTerm is generally pro-Japanese and is not deliberately trying to insult anyone.

Oh, and your Japanese looks very wooden to say the least, what is up with that?
AFAIK wrote:It's impressive that you posted the video before Akuma used the term mongrel and expect me to correct him pre-emptively.

No what is impressive is that you are wrong. I wonder do you really think very hard before you make up a cheap excuse?
Rei Murasame wrote:While I appreciate your points there, Akuma, I don't think it was ThirdTerm's intent to be racist, it's just that people may do it subconsciously, so that's why my criticism in my previous post was non-accusatory, since ThirdTerm is generally pro-Japanese and is not deliberately trying to insult anyone.

Oh, and your Japanese looks very wooden to say the least, what is up with that?

he calls us ugy. he calls the emperor korean. Thats nothing that i see as positive or friendly. I find it rather offensive. He never says anything positive or nice.

And i don´t see it as wooden. I made my point so he gets the message.
A lot of SE Asians have somewhat of a fetish for whites. Mixed raced babies have lighter skin and Eurasian features and some people have surgery to change the shape of their eyes or noses. A lot of Thai celebrities are mixed race.

noemon wrote: No what is impressive is that you are wrong. I wonder do you really think very hard before you make up a cheap excuse?

I put in the same effort you did when you copy and pasted a youtube link. I admit I'm lazy to respond to your posts in this thread. Japan is a racist country. Immigrants are given the cold shoulder, sometimes for multiple generations, the Burakumin are 'untouchables' and are regularly shunned. The Japanese think themselves unique and superior. They patronisingly proclaim, "Jozu desu ne!"- You are very talented!- If you are capable of feeding yourself with chopsticks or manage to pick up a few dozen words of the language. (The easiest foreign language to speak that I have encountered as the pronunciation is identical to English.) So I'm not shocked or surprised to encounter a Japanese person who openly expresses negative opinions about other countries or populations. Perhaps if you met Akuma in real life he would be too shy and reserved to express an opinion but it would be pointless to join an internet forum if you were unable to express anything.

The goal of the anti racist is not to eliminate e[…]

Settler colonialism is done by colonizers, indigen[…]

We all know those supposed "political fact ch[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Western Think Tank who claimed otherwise before ha[…]